🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    I’ve been in and out of 5th place, currently in 6th place, with 1 TB. Do you dolls think this look will score well? Any suggestions? 
    @clarizzo I honestly love everything about it and I hope it scores you well! ❤️
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

@Sahana aww I’m so sorry! Hope you’ll be able to see him live in the future 💖
    @elettrahere Awww 🥺 thanks so much!! That's so sweet and means a lot!! 🥰 🙏🏻 ❤️
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Sahana said:
    Looks 7-10 ❤️

@Chooky1116 Look #8 is my fav! So cute 😌
    @Sahana thank you so much beautiful 😊❤️
    @Poopnuggets69 The beige 2 piece is one of my favs too dw! 😂 Your doll looks super cute in it! Hope you can maintain those awesome scores! 🙏🏻
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I haven't really been on here as I've been trying to relax since my partners grandfather going to hospital but this game has caused me so much more stress and anxiety this weekend. The game ate my second free ticket at the start, I did get it back after a while day but it disappeared again. This has happened so many times this weekend that I've lost 3 tickets lol. I wanna delete my game but I've spent so much money that I feel like I can't lol
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @princessprecious im so sorry how frustrating this is. They need to fix this glitch. Sending u love and hugs.
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    I took a screenshot of some of my tb’s outfits:

She is currently at 632 votes. Not excessive, yet. But with the new FG and constant use of the last SYS 1st place hair, we can tell who bought their way to the top.
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @therealChar I've gone from using this game as an escape and a way to wind down when I'm stressed for years, to suddenly feeling physically sick about opening the app and forum.

The potential of the organised dyed clothing in the upcoming update is hugely overshadowed by the amount of glitches week after week. I completely understand with the amount of traffic the servers must be with lockdown, but losing tickets has been happening way BEFORE lockdown and should have nothing to do with how many people are voting lol

Thanks for the kind words though doll, I hope you're well 💕
    @therealChar I've gone from using this game as an escape and a way to wind down when I'm stressed for years, to suddenly feeling physically sick about opening the app and forum.

The potential of the organised dyed clothing in the upcoming update is hugely overshadowed by the amount of glitches week after week. I completely understand with the amount of traffic the servers must be with lockdown, but losing tickets has been happening way BEFORE lockdown and should have nothing to do with how many people are voting lol

Thanks for the kind words though doll, I hope you're well 💕
    I agree ! The fact they say they fixed it makes me facepalm. I believe someone said on here id they skipped a sys and actual fixed the problem i dont think ppl would mind. 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @Sahana Thank you, doll! ☺️ I just sent it out; hopefully it does well
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    So close yet so far 🤪

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts

Welp, don’t think I’ll be getting that earnable hair 😭 I’m a little bummed about my scores this event oof 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    I need to get 50+ in my last 3 looks so i can get the last earnable I AM STRESSED 
     i need 42 on my last 3 to get this hair. 
    Let me just keep on getting these scores
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Basak I adore those two looks! Definitely deserved to score higher! 😍
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    clarizzo said:

Welp, don’t think I’ll be getting that earnable hair 😭 I’m a little bummed about my scores this event oof 
    @clarizzo😭 I'm so sadddd it didn't score higher 💔
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I'm calling this Morticia Addams going to her wedding in Paris:

And this is the same Morticia Addams after seeing what people are wearing on the way to her wedding:

I know this might look too Halloween-chic but I'm refusing to submit another look with that brown boring berette 😑
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    my group has been super chill the whole weekend and everyone is submitting amazing looks!! i honestly think this has been my favorite sys ever!! i love the clothes for this theme so much ❤️
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Remember my chill group? Well this happened just now. I’m not even surprised 😂
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Sahana said:
    Looks 5 – 8

I love look 6 and this Balmain dress, I think it’s my fav look in this event 🥰
    @BDelevingne_KKH Creativity has entered the chat and I for one am loving it 🥰 I live for the way you styed that last jacket with the spikes 🙏🏻
    Thank you @Sahana ❤️❤️❤️ 
  • kttl4lifekttl4life Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

I tried 😩😭🥺
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Ok so I've been kind of fooling around this sys because I don't really care for the "winnable prizes" but let me tell you the earnables are c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e-l-y my type! So I started thinking ok let me get serious about these looks so I can at least get those gorgeous braids submitted two looks... got over 50 votes back to back. Even I was shocked!! Went from 10th place all the way to third in an instant!! Shook my whole group! My two tbs... were now, well, let's just say inspired, they went HAM, bought many more tickets. Not only that I inspired more people to buy tickets so now I have a total of 5 tb's in my group... (I...I just want the braids guys... please stop  :s )ok im done  Make a Meme
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @therealChar okay but can we have a moment of silence for how bomb that outfit is? Like doll you just like straight up made me drop my mouth in awe. I love that look! 💕 it definitely deserved a higher score!!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @therealChar
    HA! I'm D-E-A-D!!! 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh