🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    beba13 said:
    Just some more awesome styled dolls in my voting booth 😍😍😍😍

That’s me! Bottom row #2. Thanks for the love 😘
    iOS
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @therealChar okay but can we have a moment of silence for how bomb that outfit is? Like doll you just like straight up made me drop my mouth in awe. I love that look! 💕 it definitely deserved a higher score!!
    Aww thank u love ! That outfit was originally  a red orange but its so gorgeous in the blue dye ! 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @therealChar I’m sure it would be gorgeous either way! You’re so welcome! 💗
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    beba13 said:
    Just some more awesome styled dolls in my voting booth 😍😍😍😍

That’s me! Bottom row #2. Thanks for the love 😘
    you deserve it, that look is BOMB <3

🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @LydiaKKH just to let you know you've got "agree" as a voting option for the first and third looks! 
    I'd personally go with the ponytail and accessories but it's a gorgeous outfit either way!

Edit: you noticed before me, never mind!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Is anyone else having problems with their free videos?? I've been trying to watch mine but it takes me directly to the offers menu. I already closed the app and opened it again a couple of times but is the same
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    judi said:
    Is anyone else having problems with their free videos?? I've been trying to watch mine but it takes me directly to the offers menu. I already closed the app and opened it again a couple of times but is the same
    support told me that nothing can be done with that you just have to try again later because that means that there is no video available at that time. So when it happens i wait a bit try again,and do that over and over till they start 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Dolls, is it "beret" or "berette"? 🤔
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Look 12. I can’t place first or second so I’m just having fun now! Bye bye blonde! I’ve never used these leggings, boots or this hairstyle in an SYS before so I thought I’d try them out! 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @snakiekkh thank you doll anyway! ❤️
    @kadamisia I’ve looked up and found only beret in English dictionary. I’ve heard about berette too but looks like this word doesn’t even exist! 🤔
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @LydiaKKH Same, I've looked it up but only found "beret"... But it looks too Polish, am i right?😂 I thought it would be like "berreattetè" but turns out its's pretty simple 😂😂
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    My group was super chilled, I was in second place averaging 51 and first place was absolutely killing it with her looks - woke up to find weve both been pushed out by ticket buyers 100s of points ahead and not on theme. Just makes me feel frustrated at this point 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    beba13 said:
    judi said:
    support told me that nothing can be done with that you just have to try again later because that means that there is no video available at that time. So when it happens i wait a bit try again,and do that over and over till they start 
    Thanks so much for the info. I tried many times and I got my videos. The app crashed two times but I got my free kstars.

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I don’t think the inspo for the earnable dress has been posted yet - it’s from Kendall during London Fashion Week this year, vintage Jean Paul Gaultier

OH THANK GOD! There is still hope for the Kylie's set. 😍

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Just for experimental reasons I submitted the sea shell dress. I’m very close to submitting the NYE gown lol. I’ll update about the results.

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @RachelLiebe aw thank you so much! 🥺 I love that set and your doll looks so great! I appreciate the inspo ❤️
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

I decided to go minimal and change bag and hair! Thank you for help ❤️
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Thank you @Sahana! My results are slipping a bit but im still happy with the results!

Here are my looks 9-12, look 12 got me the hair!

And thank you @VampireBarbie for being the inspo for my look 11!
    Where can I find those ice blue boots? I love them!!
    Android
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    @LydiaKKH @kadamisia I’m not sure if it varies for British English vs American English, but for that hat I know the spelling to be beret 😊
    I think the longer word you’re discussing is maybe barrette? They’re a specific type of hair clip, normally quite big and decorative.
    Hope that’s helpful and doesn’t come across as rude! 
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh