All about Kimiversaries! (Letโ€™s talk)

Comments

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited May 2020
    jhabs said:
    Looking at my 2 stars ๐Ÿ’€ i need to do more offers and not chase things.
    PSA!! Before last double offers, I looked through all mine and found a free one for 138 kstars. I remembered it and went back and completed it for 276 during double offers! Look through your offers now, find a few you think youโ€™ll like but DONT click on it until itโ€™s time for double offers in like 3 weeks!ย 
    Thanks for the info ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Mistyque said:
    How much are you all planning to save? ๐Ÿ’ž Also, will everything in the kloset be on sale, not just a few items?
    As much as possible, i dont have a wishlist i will buy what i like,i try not to expect because iโ€™m afraid iโ€™ll get disappointed. I hope to have at least 1000 but it will be hard if the next colections or VIP items are really good ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌย 
    also i dont think all is on sale from kloset
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    For our saving journey:
    1. We update our kstars every Saturday until Kimiversary. โค๏ธ
    2. You can join us at any time!
    3. You can take 1 spin on new kollection if they're cute and spend kstars to get free box durning VIP (I think it's fair enough?). ๐Ÿ’• But save the rest of your kstars!ย 
    Do you want to add something? Or should I make new topic dedicated for this kstars saving together project?
    iOS 41lvlย ๐Ÿ“ฑ |ย English isn't my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Free player since July 2019ย ๐Ÿ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    LydiaKKH said:
    For our saving journey:
    1. We update our kstars every Saturday until Kimiversary. โค๏ธ
    2. You can join us at any time!
    3. You can take 1 spin on new kollection if they're cute and spend kstars to get free box durning VIP (I think it's fair enough?). ๐Ÿ’• But save the rest of your kstars!ย 
    Do you want to add something? Or should I make new topic dedicated for this kstars saving together project?
    Iโ€™m good with that ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Maybe we should have a separate topic so we dont over crowd this one for people who want to ask questions about the kimversary โ˜บ๏ธย 
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Will the kloset makeup be on sale during kimiversary? I need a new face haha
    Itโ€™s a beautiful day to save lives ๐Ÿ’ž
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Iโ€™m hoping to have about 1500 kstars, and will probably get a smallish pack when they go on saleย 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    How much are you all planning to save? ๐Ÿ’ž Also, will everything in the kloset be on sale, not just a few items?
    as I spent almost everything in the vip event, I think I'll only be able to collect 500k-stars.
    โ€ขPlaying KKH since August/19
    โ€ขEnglish isn't my first language
    โ€ขNathalia in the game
    โ€ขiOSย โฃ 20y

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:
    Mistyque said:
    as I spent almost everything in the vip event, I think I'll only be able to collect 500k-stars.
    Girl same hereย ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™„ย 
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • umutgulmeumutgulme Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    To those who has done a wishlist for the kimiversaries from where can i make my own wishlist been wanting to smh
    Ios player.
    Playing ever since late 2016ย 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Please please PLEASE Glu Gods!!! Please make this hair available in the Throwback Sale! I have searched endlessly in the voting booth to no avail. Please! <3
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • umutgulmeumutgulme Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    i hope we'll get these cause i couldn't get most when my phone break down :neutral:
    ps:sorry for the messy edit and not sure if any of the items i want has been on tb or any other boxes i only play when sys starts :/
    Ios player.
    Playing ever since late 2016ย 
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I just have two questions about the TB sale:
    1. Does the TB sale fall on a VIP weekend?
    2. We will have past events hair, eyes and lips colors on the TB sale?
    I'm dying for that lilac hair color from a past event :p:p

โœŠ๐ŸฝโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿฟ Black Lives Still Matter โœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿฝ No Justice No Peace โœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿฝ

MAYA_KKH said:
    I just have two questions about the TB sale:
    1. Does the TB sale fall on a VIP weekend?
    2. We will have past events hair, eyes and lips colors on the TB sale?
    I'm dying for that lilac hair color from a past event :p:p

You mean Kimversary sale? It doesnt that is an event by it self,at least it wont be on vip weekend in June. As for the hair,eye and lip colors iโ€™m not sure,i forget it, someone else will Let you know iโ€™m sure โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    do we get items that were released in the past year for the throwback sale? and is it only restricted to weekend earnables and gb or do we also get to buy sys earnables?
    iOS Level 33ย  โฃย 
    Daily Free Playerย  โ„๏ธŽย  Nov '19 - nowย 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes โ‹†ย #TSusingAveragesย โ‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes โ‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Donโ€™t know if this is the right place to post this, but does anyone know when this dress becomes available for diamonds?ย 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playingย this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iโ€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iโ€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game โœŒ๐ŸผโŒ)
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    haikawa said:
    do we get items that were released in the past year for the throwback sale? and is it only restricted to weekend earnables and gb or do we also get to buy sys earnables?
    Nothing released in the past year (has to be at least a year old) and I doubt weโ€™ll get to buy SYS earnables or TSย 
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Does anyone know how long Kimiversary sales last?
    This is such a helpful thread so thanks everybody :)
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Donโ€™t know if this is the right place to post this, but does anyone know when this dress becomes available for diamonds?ย 
    @danjames12 the dress was a gb item from last September, so youโ€™ll have to wait till later this year I guess before itโ€™s available ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Sorry if it's already been posted... do male dolls get anything for Kimiversaries? If so is it throw backs or just Kloset discounts? I'm trying to work out if it's worth me starting a new game as a male doll when I get my iPad or if I should just transfer my current game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @princessprecious last year the guys had 2 new items available in special gift boxes. Maybe someone else who has a male game knows if there was anything else special.

iOS
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited May 2020
    any chance TS items will be brought back to purchase with diamonds?ย 
    might be a smart business move.. just a thought. i would die for some old ts items ย 
  • srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Where are the throwback items?
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Dilemma: ย Iโ€™m a free player who does the daily videos. Kimiversary is approaching, and I wanted to do the VIP trial to get some extra stars before it starts. I also wanted to buy a couple small packs with gift cards once the event starts since theyโ€™ll be on sale. I donโ€™t want to lose half my daily videos though. Can anyone tell me how long theyโ€™re reduced for?
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @SDC93 I think they stay like that, they did on my old accountย 
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Dilemma: ย Iโ€™m a free player who does the daily videos. Kimiversary is approaching, and I wanted to do the VIP trial to get some extra stars before it starts. I also wanted to buy a couple small packs with gift cards once the event starts since theyโ€™ll be on sale. I donโ€™t want to lose half my daily videos though. Can anyone tell me how long theyโ€™re reduced for?
    Theyโ€™re reduced forever. If you have 20, they go to 10. If you already have 10, making a purchase wonโ€™t affect you.ย 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited May 2020
    ย 
    I just really REALLY want these!! ():
    (but sorry to the people whoโ€™s legs Iโ€™ve shamelessly screenshotted during SYS lol)
  • srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Isn't it Kimiversaries yet?
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Please @KalindaKing i need one of these hair colors on kimiversary (past events) shop ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ญi'm new on the gameย 
    I was soooo mad I've missed this hair color in boxes!ย โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ I wouldn't have high hopes for that, it's from last year.
    iOS 41lvlย ๐Ÿ“ฑ |ย English isn't my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Free player since July 2019ย ๐Ÿ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Isn't it Kimiversaries yet?
    The Kimiversary will be next update!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    LydiaKKH said:
    Please @KalindaKing i need one of these hair colors on kimiversary (past events) shop ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ญi'm new on the gameย 
    I was soooo mad I've missed this hair color in boxes!ย โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ I wouldn't have high hopes for that, it's from last year.
    Same ! I tried chasing it but I only got the hair, kstars and a stupid amount of energies lol
    the odds were definitely not in my favour that weekend ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง