🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 5/15/20 Shop Till You Drop During the VIP🛍️

1789101113Next

Comments

• NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Does anyone know if the Dark Romance kollection is still in rotation? It's one of  my fave kollections and would love to complete it :(  I haven't gotten it in so long

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @NataliaCollins

Dark Romance is still in rotation 😊 there are so many Kollections so it may take a while for it to come around!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @AguadeCoco It would be great since we most probably have a few more tropical/summer SYSes. But if you are kstars deficit, you can also wait for the anniversary for 50% off Kloset items 
    IOS Player 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Thank you guys! Like you said @TrashleyKKH, I'll wait until Kimmiversary for 50% off! I have enough kstars but it'll be cheaper then ;)
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @saintsofheather I think you should definitely spend 50 kstars for the earnable- it’s totally worth it every VIP to go to the 50 kstar item. If you like those glasses and want them, I say go for it!! Sometimes if I have to spend 30 kstars, I’ll spin a kollection because they never go on sale so a 30 kstar spin will always be worth 30 stars whereas those glasses will be 15 during kimiversary. Hope this makes sense, I’m always trying to get the most bang for my buck with this game haha
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    To get the hair I decided to spin this kollection hoping for the bundle because I NEED those boots and I didn’t get it but at least I won an item
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Space babes here to assimilate you with @mikaylachimo and @haftime
    PS Glu: if the heavily rumored spacey SYS is coming, please give us a new space themed background!

iOS
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Got to the 200 top shows

Just couldn't resist & got the jumpsuit... If we have a space sys it will be handy

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Me thinking I can get the jumpsuit:

✨it’s all a part of your-✨

iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    KatyKKH said:
    Got to the 200 top shows

Just couldn't resist & got the jumpsuit... If we have a space sys it will be handy

wow i got to the top 200 show literally the same time as you did ! what a coincidence 😁
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Just saw this pic on my insta and tried to recreate it!! Kimi is SO pretty 😍

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    After finally making my peace with only getting the clutch, Maria calls with a lux goal on a swimsuit I've wanted for a long time

I'm soooo tempted but I have a goal of kstars I want to get before the event ends and I'm so close so...

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @ronniev you got the look on point and look gorgeous while doing so!!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Finally got what I wanted! The hair and the eyes! I wish I got the shell clutch too but I’m not chasing it since kimaversary is coming up.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I wasn’t planning to buy anything this VIP but I really liked the earnables, so I bought the Venice art gallery and the Brooklyn hair salon! I named it the “TYover Salon” in homage to ANTM and all of its ridiculous makeovers.

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    @ronniev you got the look on point and look gorgeous while doing so!!
    Thank you so much 😇💕💕 that means a lot! 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Hahaha!! I got the eyes in my last attempt!! I literally prayed. 😇😇

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    vip complete 😉

I really wish my videos would’ve refreshedddd I could’ve opened one more box! I really wanted the dress
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Super late and don’t have screenshots but I had my best luck in a long time this weekend! I started the event with almost 400 stars so I was worried I wouldn’t get the hair because I was too busy moving to grind, but I was still able to finish the event and have a little bit leftover because I got stars like 3 times in my giftbox chase so it counted “spending” them! All I did was chase giftbox but I got all 4 items and all earnables so I’m beyondddd happy. I like the items even more than I thought I would!!

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Won the dress :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    On spoiler day I thought maybe I’ll go for the eyes/makeup and the dress. Well it seems that things always look better in game and when you see them on your doll. So here’s where my tumble down the rabbit hole began...

I guess it could’ve been worse. Sometimes I end up not getting the item I’ve chased, but I’m happy with the prizes overall.

dye>eyes>dye

Dye>hair>kstars

energy >clutch>dye

Energy>dress