๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿพ

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AmyMimi thanks youu, you are so sweet! ๐Ÿฅฐ
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Started to try a few different types of looks and didnโ€™t score as well for outfits 7-12, but Iโ€™m still enjoying myself ๐Ÿฅฐ

Iโ€™m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebookย https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Its been a hectic week for me so i didnt really have time for kkh so i couldn't thought out my looks more but i really like this theme even though it showed me how limited my wardrobe is lol. I don't think ill be getting the earnable hair though but i really like it :(
    Here are my highest and lowers scores:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐—‹ | ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐–บ๐—€๐–พ
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

My highest score thus far!
  • BellalaABellalaA Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    All of your looks are stunning and so creative! <3 I am enjoying this SYS a lot, sadly started the event later, so I won't be reaching the earnable hair, but that's alright. Experimenting with different colors and styles to see what the voters like. :blush:

My platform is FaceBook
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Iโ€™ve run out of ideas for this theme so I have been making up street ware looks and I love it! I donโ€™t care about my scores this time
    @kaydencekkh I LOVE the way you styled the last one! How you tied those red boots with the red hat, plus the purse!ย ๐Ÿ˜
    iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ
    ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆโ›ˆ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿช”โ™‹๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ
    ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿคถ๐ŸปMerry Christmas๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
    โœŠ๐Ÿฟย Black Lives Matterย โœŠ๐Ÿฟ

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Chelsea123 youโ€™re killing that look!๐Ÿ’•
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    ๐Ÿคฏ one more ticket and i get the hair ! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    @Sahana Oh you are too sweet! Thank you :) Iโ€™ve finally overtaken both ticket buyers but I donโ€™t think my top spot will last for long, which is such a shame considering these are my highest ever SYS scores! Here are my looks 10-13ย 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Thank you for your help dolls! Unfortunately it flopped... Iโ€™m starting to get frustrated with this SYS and voting.ย 
    iOS 41lvlย ๐Ÿ“ฑ |ย English isn't my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Free player since July 2019ย ๐Ÿ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Technically that's me done, but I'll earn another ticket caused I used an extra one ๐Ÿคช my mom made look #12
    Should this be my next look?ย 
    Awesome-yes
    lol- no
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Im running out of clothes and i still need to submit one look.ย  I hope those one doesnt flop cause i need about 45 votes.ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐—‹ | ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐–บ๐—€๐–พ
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Just a few of my looks that I really enjoyedย 

Looks 1-11 I'm really happy with my scores and currently in 2nd place behind a Tb who has over a 1200 points๐Ÿ™„.ย 

@ChristinayPaiz WOW your looks are stunning! That bubble jacket on Look #4 is SO cuteย โœจ
    iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ

• แ”•Eแ–‡แ—ฉแ”•TEแ’ชแ”•Eแ–‡แ—ฉแ”•TEแ’ช Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    look 9 - 10 - 11
    So creativeโค๏ธ I love look 9!!
    Thank you โค
  • แ”•Eแ–‡แ—ฉแ”•TEแ’ชแ”•Eแ–‡แ—ฉแ”•TEแ’ช Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    brunakkh said:

It looks beautiful on your doll ๐Ÿ’•
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I want to submit this hair and this outfit as my last look but I made some changes here and there and I don't know which look to pick that will give me a good amount of votes. I really want to stay in the top 5 ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
    Help please ๐Ÿ™

Agree - look 1
    Like - look 2
    Awesome - look 3
    LOL - look 4
    Thank you all in advance!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

I was sooo happy to see that I had fought my way to 2nd place this morning after being in 9th, 7th, and 5th place for most of the weekend (of course did not buy a single ticket). First place person has over 1,000 points and someone just came in and swooped 2nd with a 64 point lead ๐Ÿค” but I was really pleased to be in 2nd just from pure serving LOOKS. Happy SYSing dolls!
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @Sahana thanks a lot love๐Ÿ˜˜ I appreciate you๐Ÿค—
    kayayem said:

I was sooo happy to see that I had fought my way to 2nd place this morning after being in 9th, 7th, and 5th place for most of the weekend (of course did not buy a single ticket). First place person has over 1,000 points and someone just came in and swooped 2nd with a 64 point lead ๐Ÿค” but I was really pleased to be in 2nd just from pure serving LOOKS. Happy SYSing dolls!
    @kayayem Your looks are so colourful and cute!ย โ˜บ๏ธ Congrats on fighting your way to 2nd! It's a bummer that didn't last longย ๐Ÿ˜ข But I'm hoping you can stay in top 3 at least, considering you're not a TB, I'm rooting for youuuย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝย โค๏ธ

@therealChar๐Ÿฅบ you look gorgeousย โœจ

• daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @TiffanyRagKT omg ๐Ÿฅบ thank you so much gorgeous that made me smile ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜
    @therealChar yay! You look gorgeous!ย 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    *sigh* Dalia if you're reading this, it's "Emmy Bear" from your TS group. You don't need to buy anymore tickets. Please for the love of God, I'm not going to fight you for that hair.ย 
    - Emmy