KKH Kudos

Comments

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @AYewKKH thank you so much!! i just thought experienced players tend to get recognized more when the beginners are putting just as much effort! 😊💛
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Omg this thread 🥺 thank you for making it @AYewKKH it’s so sweet and uplifting!

@mikaylachimo @AmandaMKkh @kadamisia @elettrahere @robertavyy @SisSnappedLikeThanos @pilirositolam @jhabs @samanthakkh @jessica296 @kkh_clarice thank you so so much for mentioning me! This is a really hard time for everyone and tbh it’s like an emotional rollercoaster for me, one minute I feel invincible just to feel like crap 10 minutes later, so reading your posts truly made my day 🥺 you’re all amazing and this forum wouldn’t be the same without any of you! 💛
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @AmyMimi thanks for being so kind doll! For being a true fashionista, anddd being so relatable🌸 I love seeing your looks, I hope you keep posting!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @woahbabesursotoxic 🥺 thanks so much, so sweet 🥰
    I’d like to say that you are always so positive and enthusiastic on this forum and I’m really thankful for that, so give yourself a pat on the back as well ! 💕

Also an honourable mention to @Chooky1116 who was so thoughtful when I joined and gave me a heads up that a player on fb talked sh*t about me because I took her number 1 spot 😂 I completely forgot about that until now lol so in general thanks for being so lovely 💕 and also blessing us with your killer looks !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @AmyMimi I almost forgot about that haha!! 😂😂 so rude of that girl on Facebook I was so shocked to see the post honestly 😱 your so kind thank you so much ❤️ Us dolls have to look after each other 🥰
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos @Cherrey @thallisa thank you so much for your words dolls 🥰💖
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @AmyMimi thanks doll! That means a lot! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    @therealChar @thallisa Thanks so much 🥺💖
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @thallisa 💜😭 you are such a queen. Love the way you style and your always so sweet and helpful ♡
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    @Carol Davida You are one of the OGs here and I'm so happy to know you. Thank you for the all the great conversations we had and for always inspiring me. You are a strong support and a wonderful human being.

@LindaVB Thank you so much for all the work you put into the item encyclopedia. I use it all the time and I'm so grateful you keep doing it. You do so much for the community.

@Vats I miss you, my dear friend!
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @thallisa and @yezx : I really appreciate your going straight to the point and expressing your views with respect to everyone. You are so brave, I truly admire you!

@mikaylachimo and @pilirositolam : your styling is so beautiful and unique, I love all your looks!

@AmandaMKkh and @elettrahere : my italian sweethearts, always positive and kind, you bring the light in here!

@jhabs and @kadamisia : you always make me laugh -in a good way of course- so it's really a pleasure reading all your posts!

And last but not least, @SisSnappedLikeThanos : I've already told you how special you are so I'm just gonna say that I love you and thanks for being the way you are 💓

Android
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @VampireBarbie omg this made me tear up! You’re the sweetest doll, i love u a lot! ❤️
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

@Sahana for being such a kind and good soul! Also because she’s not afraid to stand her ground and stick up to those who have done something offensive and disgusting. She’s positive and sweet! One of the many people on this forum I really adore! 💕 keep doing good girl, even if you get looked at wrong. 💕 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic🥺😭 someone cutting onions? 👀 
    There needs to be a button stronger than 'Awesome' so I can hulk smash it on this post 😭
    This literally made my whole week! Omg.
    It's bold, strong and fierce women like you, that inspired me to be the same 🥰 Thank you ❤️ 
    You're the best, I ❤️ you 3000

P.S. brb while I screenshot this comment and print it out safekeeping 
    🙏🏻 ☺️ 💕
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

edited May 2020
    👀I’m totally not crying you areee 😭😳

and honestly you’re such a queen! Ilyyy 🥰🥰🥰
    girl you honestly made me feel better about speaking up for myself and others! Makes me so happy that you think of me like that! 
    🥰ly queen

iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i feel like i need to make another post because i CANNOT believe i forgot to @ @princessprecious we havent spoke that much but you are a style goddess. i am obsessed with literally all of the looks you post and i wish i was more creative in the same exact way you are!!! any chance you are a celebrity personal stylist??? much love 💛💛💛 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic You made me feel so much better for it too!! And a lot less alone as well 💕 I appreciate you so much! ❤️ XOXO
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

@Sahana glad to help! I appreciate you also!! 💗💕👑
    xoxo- Alaïa Rose
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @mandamay76 @kadamisia @elettrahere @robertavyy @asalaxo @SisSnappedLikeThanos @pilirositolam @Chooky1116 @thallisa @Chloè_KKH
    Thank you for all so much for your sweet words I’m feeling overwhelmed by love 💗 😭
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    I love the meaning of this thread omg🥰. Sorry for my long post tho lol. But ty @kadamisia @ashleydianem @thallisa @samanthakkh for mentioning me here! I didn’t expect it since I barley post here now, due to focusing on my mental health. But I would like to shoutout to these babes; 

@SisSnappedLikeThanos @JasminEscalantekkh @kkh_clarice You are all photo Editing queens 😍❤️👌🏽 your talent is just something I admire so much. Ty for giving the Kkh thread so much glamour with the fire edits u guys post 🤩. Seeing them every time I’m just jaw dropped lol, You babes are so beautiful and talented 😍❤️💕

Now my favorite forum dolls and my fashion icons on kkh😘 💖. if I have you added in my game I’m usually checking out your outfits lmao 💘. But if not I’ll see you in the forum and every time I come across your dolls I’m taken away by ur glamour 😩💕
    Anyways here are my fav fashionistas 😻(and yes I have a lot 🙈) 
    @thallisa  @kadamisia @mikaylachimo @Gigi_kkh_
     @Rikk @samanthakkh @IzzaBee @pilirositolam  @Carol Davida @LindaVB @princessprecious @AmyMimi @Chooky1116  @KaylaJ @therealChar @Bear_KKH @jhabs @TrashleyKKH. Theirs so many fashionable babes on here! But these are the ones that came to my mind quickly. I know theirs more, yes 😅but this post is already so long. 

I’d also like to thank @SisSnappedLikeThanos @therealChar For giving me advice when I posted about my toxic relationship. Although it was just for me to clear my mind, it was heartwarming to see your post. So thank you for your words of encouragement n support💖.

I love this forum when it’s so supportive n full of dolls giving love back to one another. Tho I know it’s inevitable to avoid drama on this forum. But ty @AYewkkh for bringing this thread to light! It definitely made my day reading all these uplifting comments. Stay safe dolls💖 

IOS doll 💞

• JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    @Sweetstephy Thank you very much for featuring me in your comment! i really do appeciate your sweet comment made over my edits, i just want to give you a big hug and a big thank you for being the sweetest doll!
    💕💕💕😢😢😢

Android doll 💙
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @Sweetstephy thank you so much love 🥰🥰
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH and @Sweetstephy Thank you both so much! It really means a lot to me <3
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH @Sweetstephy omg you’re really kind, thanks! 🥰❤️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Sweetstephy Thank you so much for thinking of me. You're always such a positive vibe around here and I feel honored to be named with all of the iconic dolls you mentioned 🤯
    - Emmy
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    @Sweetstephy thank you so much! Coming from you that means a lot! I always check to see what your doll is wearing everyday and you’re always killing it!
    I play on iOS 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Wow I love this thread :love::heart:

As soon I signed in onto the forums, yall spammed my notifications and that initially made me feel better about myself 🥰 I wanted to return the love back and had to make sure to screenshot this since so many of yall tagged me on this thread.

I appreciate each and every one of yall on the forums. Tysm to everyone who tagged me on their posting. I just wish that I can give all of yall a hug irl and embrace you all but a virtual group hug will do for now :wink: 🤗

To @Cherrey one of my dearest friend and my fave fashionista. You're always checking on me I couldn't ask for a more better friend than that. Love your reading your fashion critiques on your sys review thread.

To @therealChar ah one of my closest sista that I can truly count on. Never imagined that we both would develop a friendship and have sm in common. Definitely the voice of reason for poc at this community.

To @brunakkh tysm for looking up to me as an fashion inspo. I'm truly flattered.

To @Gigi_kkh_ girl you're such a styling queen. Ty for blessing those threads with your fashionable taste of style.

To @julia19 one of the most sweetest ppls that I've met over here. Such a sweetheart and kindhearted person.

To @LydiaKKH ty for the last conversation that we last had. Such an amazing person with an outstanding personality.

To @Rikk I'm so glad that my words wisely stuck to you doll. I'm beyond astonished that you thought of me.

To @thallisa tysm girl for gagging over my fashionable taste of style. Such a sweet compliment coming from you.

To @Sweetstephy ty for complimenting my doll's style.  Such a beautiful person that you are inside and out. Theres needs to be more ppls like you in the real world.

I cant really think of who else to tag bc theres so many of you but I just wanna say that you are guys are such amazing people that makes this forum community a better place to live :heart:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh sure, my mentioning you shows at the top for a correction. Darn it. I have wanted to stop here and thank friends for all the support and warmth I feel from them especially when I’ve had to make an unpleasant comment or decision. . But I would surely forget some of them so I just have to thank everyone blankety, and hope you understand, Now at an award show, after that disclaimer I’d start naming people. But I’d rather name the acts of kindness. To those especially who reach out unprovoked with a warm message. Hand to God, whenever I’m down about something here, or kicking myself silently, a message like that from someone pops up. It’s almost like divine intervention. So if you ever reached out like that.....you are my Angels. I care about this plave. And the people I’ve met here are incredible warm people. I want to thank everyone who is comforting, helpful, and warm to other players. You all make this an incredible place to be. And I know there’s no sound in the forum, but I swear I actually heard everyone’s relief and happiness when the announcement about another 3 1/2 years of this. I love you all.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    I know we’re all going through difficult times, but this thread rly warms heart n takes my mind off any negativity for a few, so I’m glad it was made. Ty all for ur love back, xo
    Sending virtual hugs 💕 ❤️

IOS doll 💞