🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Your doll looks gorgeous @ronniev! I love the dark lipstick with it 😍
    Thank you!! 💖💕
  • Saucey387Saucey387 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Posting my looks, currently tied for 1st hope it stays that way. Good luck everyone!

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    👀 man my buyers are getting intense. Im over here with my popcorn 😎 who will win
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    @Sahana thank you for the compliments! Hope you get the result you’re hoping for this weekend too!
  • MarasmusMarasmus Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I was going to bed and decided to check the TS list, make sure my 4th place participation trophy was doing okay... lo and behold

I pray, with the mite of hope left in me, that Natasha and Mckency feeling extra frugal today.

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 9-12! I'm currently in second place behind a tb 🤷‍♀️

Android
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I was first in my group ever since the SYS started. And then yesterday a ticket buyer showed up and submitted 2 extra looks (by the look of her score) and then her score didnt move too drastically for almost a day and then now she swooped back in and submitted what looks like 3 looks! I really wanted that hair! I’m currently second and she’s only ~20 pts ahead of me. This is the first time I’ve ever really been frustrated with SYS. 

I’d rather have TBs in my group show up right when the event starts so at least I don’t have to hope I can get first place. Not these TBs that lurk and then suddenly snag first place with sudden bursts of scores. *sigh* I really thought I had a TB-free group for the first 24 hrs of this SYS.

And it’s such a gamble to buy tickets because who knows how many more tickets the other person has? It could just end up being a ticket buying competition and I could’ve spent all that real money for nothing cause I can’t match their buying power. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    So I submitted my last 2 looks and it’s brought me to 2nd place right behind my tb. I’m not gunna fight her for the hair even if it’s tempting lol so I’m off to bed now so hopefully it stays that way 🤞
    Overall this sys has been one of the best themes in a good while. Loved everyone’s looks that have been posted over the past few days, everyone really delivered ! 🙌💕
    Here’s my lowest, a few faves and my highest

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Looks 11-14. 13 and 14 are direct repeats of previous looks that got 52 and 54 respectively, and just now scored 44 each. Does it make any sense? No. Should I have expected it? Probably. Still sad though, especially since several TB have popped up and thrown me to 5th.

iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Final looks, 13-14. I think my TB must only be getting like scores of 12. She keeps spamming looks and not going far. We were about neck and neck and after she submitted atleast 4-6 looks, I'm not too far behind her after only submitting my last two 😬 She has the yellow flower hair from last SYS, so big spender high roller.... Anyways I'll be happy with 2nd place. Please let us have more casual themes! This one was a blast

- Emmy
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

well there goes the hair :( im im 4th place so hopefully i stay in the top 5 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    When I saw this doll I thought of Ariana's Focus era. (Even has Ari's signature boots)

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
    And here are some other fantastic dolls.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Seeing the picnic basket in the booth is so painful lol, I really wish I'd been here for that SYS
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

Omg please kyndall if you are here don’t submit any more looks, we can both get 5th 🥺
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Last 4 looks 🇫🇷
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Are the looks counting fast? The only chance to be able to stay in 5th place is if I send my last 2 tickets with 15 minutes left.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    @kkh_clarice my last two came in super fast.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    anyone knows if votes comes fast?
    but I have feeling that with my last ticket I won’t gonna come event in top 5. They submitted extra ticket 😞
    iOS player 

• JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @robertavyy the votes on my last look came in right when I submitted the look so it’s fast!
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    kayayem said:
    @Sahana thank you for the compliments! Hope you get the result you’re hoping for this weekend too!
    @kayayem omg thanks so much doll! 😇 ❤️
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

I'm on android and the votes came in fast. Not even 15 minutes. That could change tho. Hopefully it doesn't and we don't have a repeat of other SYS.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    Trilingual.🗣
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I hate this. I see that numbers changing so that means they watching too. So even if I submit extra they gonna submit more. There is no point of doing that for me right?🥺 I hate that there is no chance playing for free now to get one item. Maybe we can get changes that top 10 gets item???😞

iOS player 

• aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Just some of the looks I submitted. Finally submitted my last 2 and i’m currently 2nd on my ts but i think the girl below me still has one ticket so i’m hoping to finish 3rd once no last minute tb appear! 1st was a ticket buyer but she is only a triple treath buyer and she was one of the few dolls on theme in my group so she deserves it tbh. Also managed to reach earnable!

Anyways my first time actually posting any of my looks I think. My wardrobe is very limited (and saving my k-stars to grow it during kimiversary) so my looks are usually very basic compared to all the gorgeous looks on this thread, but still very happy with how mine turned out this week. Don’t own a beret but bought this hat for vip and my overuse of it is criminal, my appoligies.
    anyways i’m going to sleep and pray i’m still in top 5 when I wake. Thank you for all your inspiration and I hope everything goes your way in this final hour.

• CamyCamy Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Super disappointed right now as one of the girl with whom I was “fighting” against for number one spot and who had amazing and completely on theme looks decided to switch to gowns and buy enough tickets to win 400 points... I mean, I was lowkey rooting for her and her looks and I think it’s kinda sad that she decided to throw it all off the window when she could have easily passed me since my last looks tanked 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️