๐ŸŽ†v10.12 Update - It's here!๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿฆฉ

Comments

• saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Loving the decades looks!!

First one is very 60s mod and the eye makeup matches
    60s Mod Clothing Outfit Ideas
    2020 Eye Makeup Trends And Products

The second and fourth are very 70s in my opinion! I love all the outfitsย  <3
    vintage disco fashion - If only  Disco fashion 70s fashion disco
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts

I need vinyl and Hairstyle!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    I feel like i suggested the makeup at least

Kiiiinda wish the twiggy cut crease was nude so it'd be more flattering on everyone.

Yup agreed i love this! Diana ross โ™ก twiggyย 
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    Got instant lana del rey vibes from the daisy hair!!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @lqvender same!
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I like this update (both clothes + new feature) better than the last one!ย ๐Ÿ˜
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts

I don't even want to think about the daisy hair because I'm 1000% sure it's gonna be 1st place in TS and I'm already heartbroken... But I REALLY like these boots! The stars are cute! I just wish she was wearing socks, because
    A: I think they'd be cute with colorful socks and B: Seems a little gross and sweaty without em lol.
    ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

I feel that this could be the prize for the future galaxy sys we have been anticipating??
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited May 2020
    LydiaKKH said:
    Loving the variety and inspiration from different decades but nothing really speaks to me so Iโ€™m like... meh. I prefer 50s and 60s.ย 

Iโ€™m glad my kstars are probably safeย until Kimiversary. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Saaaaame ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ they are good but not my cup of tea,so at least i dont have to worry about saving for kimversary ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I hope the make-up is finally an earnable ๐Ÿ˜Š
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I want those 60s mod eyes.
    Platform: Android

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I would die if we got the summer of love or woodstock theme I suggested ๐Ÿ˜ญ and I would have so many ideas that I could post a hundred for each one of you here ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    iOS player ๐Ÿค 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Love the record handheld! So cute. And to reiterate what @therealChar said, that makeup is not going to look good on everyone. Can the eyes please be earnable instead of in a gift box so that way we arenโ€™t stuck with just one item we donโ€™t like?

And can there more editing overall when it comes to makeup? Thereโ€™s so many differences styles that look amazing on fair skin dolls but give off major ๐Ÿคก vibes for anyone else. Our selection is limited.ย 

edit: a word and sentences
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing thanks for the lil spoilers!!!
    I am not gonna lie, kinda desapointed a lil with these 4 looks BUT the good part is that this is a small part of alot of things!! I have a good feeling about this update!! Specially since the next VIP Event lands on my Bday ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    The most important question is: when is the update? Monday or Tuesday? @KalindaKing
    And thank you for the spoilers ๐Ÿ˜
  • Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Well I wish I could say I was excited but I am not.ย 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    An important question is this the anniversary update?! I donโ€™t think it is if the anniversary event is at the end of June but you never know
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย 
  • Ajones2163Ajones2163 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    An important question is this the anniversary update?! I donโ€™t think it is if the anniversary event is at the end of June but you never know
    I think they may be kollections or some weekend event prizes.ย 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Usually the anniversaire update is the big one, so it will be update 11. Kalinda said this one is update 10.12. So I guess the anniversary update is the one after 10.12.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Last year the update weekend event items were in the update prior to 10.0. That update was released May 21, 2019. They were the last items of their update. Really it all depends on which weekend Glu will celebrate the anniversary. The usual weekend is on the cusp of scheduled updates like last year.
    iOS
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I hope that hair style with daisies is not a TS prize ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Thank you so much @KalindaKing for these wonderful spoilers! Ahhhhhh Iโ€™m so excited! As soon as I saw the Twiggy eyeshadow and the groovy, hippie look, I just knew that this summer would be the summer of love! (With the exception of our futuristic, space goddess look ๐Ÿ˜‰)

This is just one small thing, not really a critique but just something I hope Glu acknowledges. I hope that the hippie look is appropriately named and themed ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปย The hippie movement wasnโ€™t a 70s thing! The hippies, historically, had more prominence in the late 60s! So I hope the theme isnโ€™t named โ€œ70s Hippieโ€ or something like that bc that would be inaccurate ๐Ÿ˜Š

The second look however, I wouldnโ€™t mind being called a modernized 70s, disco inspired look. Though it doesnโ€™t have the awesome flare pant legs or iconic bell bottoms, itโ€™s still quite pretty and I love that hair ๐Ÿ˜ Seriously loving all the hairstyles from all of these looks!

Next, I LOVE the Mod look! Itโ€™s interesting how Glu has interpreted Mod bc itโ€™s quite space age ๐Ÿ˜ Well Mod is always very space age but this is very, very modern and gorgeous and I die for that Mod cut-crease!

And I donโ€™t know where the inspiration for that space warrior look comes from but would it be so wrong for me to assume that there will be a galaxy themed sys? ๐Ÿ‘€ I love the hair and while the outfit is personally not something I connect with, itโ€™s still very stunning!

Overall, excited and hopeful! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Agree about the hippies @buriteri! I have some older extended family members who went to Woodstock 1969 and that was peak hippie!
    iOS
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Thanks @KalindaKing for posting the spoilers on your weekend off. I hope that the record is a prize that is very easy to get! If itโ€™s a trendsetters prize that would be so disappointing... at least make it so that anyone could earn the awesome handheld.ย ย 
    iOS Dollย