Options

Help? Loading issues

Arianna_kkhArianna_kkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hey first time posting so I hope I’m doing this right. I’m pretty frustrated because I put a lot of time into the sys and love is in the air event and towards the end I had loading issues. The load bar would glitch and just go back and forth really fast. It’s not a problem with my phone or connection. I had no problem getting on any webpages or playing any other games. When I finally got it to load I had to sign into my cloud info and it lost a day or two of progress. I lost prizes I had already earned and everything. Has anyone else experienced anything like that? I’m really sad about losing my prizes and I also missed time in the sys event so I wasn’t able to place in the top 5 

Comments

• Options
    RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Hey, totally sucks that happened! Have you tried contacting Glu Support? That's probably your best bet in this instance - if you click the 3 lines at the top left of your screen, then click Help, then Glu Support, and then Contact Us, I'm sure they can help you out :) 
  • Options
    Arianna_kkhArianna_kkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey, totally sucks that happened! Have you tried contacting Glu Support? That's probably your best bet in this instance - if you click the 3 lines at the top left of your screen, then click Help, then Glu Support, and then Contact Us, I'm sure they can help you out :) 
    Yeah, I did. They basically said “sorry that sucks for you” and said they couldn’t do anything about it.
  • Options
    JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Android doll 💙