🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Did anyone’s standings actually change last week after the 30 minutes? I wasn’t in contention for first because of a 1000+ ticket buyer, so I didn’t pay attention. I’ll be sad if I lose first, I like the hairstyle!
    iOS
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    Thank you so much @KKHLucy! 🥰

@AliBryant I’m glad I’m not the only one! Face shape is the only thing I don’t change. Eye color, hair color, skin tone...those I change all the time! 😂
    I play on iOS 
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Looks 6-14 honestly my wardrobe was not ready for this sys but I still had fun styling what I had 

Also I did the maths and sis would’ve needed to submit 40 looks all scoring 42 to get that score, no need to be almost 1000 points ahead gurl no one was coming for your spot 👀

• NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    @Sahana
    it got worse lol. She was literally the only TB in our group. She was up from me ~20 points and she STILL submitted 2 more looks! I don’t get it! Don’t waste your tickets, girl! You’re already first place lmao. No one is coming for you. Maybe she was just trying to assert her dominance lol
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I decided to submit my last two extra tickets 🙈I’m so scared right now 🥺
    edit: please don’t hate me because of it. It’s impossible to win fairly in a long time 😞
    here is my some of my favorite looks ☺️

iOS player 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Looks 13 & 14

I wish I could pull this hairstyle off cause I really like it. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana same! Like it’s disrespectful to POC’s heritage. It disturbs me sooo much that people complain about things like this. These Queens actually killed it! Like I wish they would just stop whining because these Queens are going to continue to kill it and there will be nothing they can do about it. They can’t disrespect someone’s heritage/culture (if those are the right words?) like that.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    KingReyy7 said:
     Hey Everybody! First post here and I've been lurking on this site for a couple of days. Im a pretty new player and this is my second sys and i think i did pretty good. These are my favorite even though i dont have a lot of clothes yet. 
    3rd and 4th are sooo nice❤️ 
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    Has it always been a 30 min wait? I remember it to be like 2 min 🤔
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I’ve been feeling uninspired for SYS lately and didn’t do much voting but wanted to recognize some cute dolls I found while voting. 

Also came in 4th this weekend behind 3 ticket buyers, #1 which has almost 900 points. What else is new?

iOS player since July 2014 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Wow this morning I was so happy because I had earned my way into 2nd place buying no tickets - in the last 2 hours I got knocked into 5th and then in the last 20 minutes got knocked into 6th. Buying tickets to knock people out of the way may not be cheating but it’s definitely not fair. 🎶 “Buy your lips, buy your likes (it’s that hot girl bummer anthem)” 🎼   This game never ceases to disappoint me. 

• ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    #6 and #7 in my TB are gorgeous dolls killing it with super on theme looks, Auraribo and starla if you're here, you're stunning and you really deserve that dress. Only #1 in my top 5 is an on theme TB, everyone else is wearing basic items. 
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @KingReyy7 Welcome to the forum 👋 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited May 2020
    KkhEMP said:
    Has it always been a 30 min wait? I remember it to be like 2 min 🤔
    They changed it. Starting last weekend's SYS, we get our final scores and prizes at 9:30 EDT. They look over everyone's score and finalize everything. Its because of the mess that happened a few SYS ago where people collected the prizes but the votes weren't done counting, and it made it so people who were supposed have certain prizes couldn't have them and others got the prizes. Basically it has all to do with scores being slower than usual and people getting or not getting the correct prizes.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 11-14 

And my two extra tickets 

I’m in first last time I checked so let’s see if I got the beautiful hair ❤️
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @kkhmarie I think you were in my group?? There was a doll that looks like yours
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Sorry i been mia river over flooded my apartment so my kid and i have to leave im devastated. All our is ruined 😭 i serious want to be happy i got the dress but im so sad right now
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Pulled up a sneak attack on the two ticket buyers of my group during the last five minutes! I assumed that the TBs had used one or two extra tickets because on Friday the both of them mysteriously had 50-100+ more points than me when I had only been playing freely. (Also their outfits were suspect 🤨) So I used two of my saved tickets and caught up to first! Regardless of their looks, I think this is a great example of responsible ticket buying/usage. There was no cutthroat battles for first and no excessiveness. Overall, a great experience and I love this weeks prizes! 😍🥰

Looks 13-16 (Yes... I’m an outfit repeater 🙈😳😳)

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I got sidetracked and completely forgot to keep watching the last hour of the event. Luckily I still came in first. I really like the hair. 💕
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @therealChar I'm so sorry you're going through that, I hope everything gets better for y'all soon we're all here for you 🥺