🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    After having a very good average (51) during most of the event, my scores went down today. I've noticed that before but today my last two scores were 35 and 37 :disappointed:

Anyway, ended in fourth place again, after two ticket buyers (we had three but one of them stopped submitting looks and finished 5th) and a doll with amazing looks who of course had great scores. Here are my two highest, lowest and favorite looks

I didn't love the hair but I'm feeling kinda sad today since it's been a while since I've had a chill group, I wonder if I'll ever be lucky again. It's such a struggle staying in top five and I'm just exhausted.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    That's terrible @therealChar i hope everything gets better and you and your child be safe 💗
    Android doll 💙
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @therealChar I hope you and your daughter are both okay, I'm glad you're both safe and get to see your family (silver lining I guess) 💕
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    OMG @therealChar so sorry that happened to you! Sending prayers to you and your child 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @therealChar. Oh no.  My heart and thoughts go out to you,  remember the most important you and your baby are ok, you’re going home to more loved ones, and that’s good.  Everything else is not important.  Stay safe, and perhaps this was destiny’s way of putting you closer with your family.  We make plans, and The universe laughs.  I’m sending good thoughts and hope you can just concentrate on the positive.  family and health.  I’m so sorr7y this happened to you.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

my looks flopped HARD this week so these are just some favourites! I gave up on the TS hair even though I loved it because the doll in first had a 200+ point lead on everyone else since day one so there wasn't rly a point lol
    ended up in 4th though! 🥰
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 12 – 14

Ended the event in 3rd. Happy with my place but I could be better. Thanks universe for this birthday gift hahaha ❤️

I am removing the posts that are showing the FB comments.  We had this issue Friday. and we’re not going to rehash it.  FB groups can do and say what they want. This is a much warmer, friendlier, caring outlet.  Thanks for understanding.   <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Sorry i been mia river over flooded my apartment so my kid and i have to leave im devastated. All our is ruined 😭 i serious want to be happy i got the dress but im so sad right now
    I’m so sorry, hope both of you get better and safe ☹️❤️
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @Sahana someone posted that on the forum?? And exactly people need to learn to just shut up, and move on. Like I can be genuinely nice, but stuff like this is infuriating. You don’t say stuff like that. Like people need to grow up and learn that not everything is gonna be about them. I’m smh just thinking about these big babies. There’s worse things in this world but apparently to them seeing a doll with the braids is the end of the world to them I’m guessing. Smh people really need to grow up
    @woahbabesursotoxic Yes! They responded to me on here and that's what they said. Comment has since been deleted. But it upset me so much 😭 Exactly! I completely agree! I couldn't have said it better myself 😢
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

edited May 2020
    Again, Please stop discussing rude comments posted on Facebook.  Those are not the Sentiments here, and it only hurts more people’s feelings.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited May 2020
    😉
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • honeyreihoneyrei Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
     Hi!!! ❣ It's my first time commenting/posting something in a forum here and it's because I'm so happy that for the first time in my gameplay for years, I got first place, and collected all rewards!!!😭😭😭♥️ I had a hiatus on the game for months (I even had to restart months ago even I'm playing since 2015). I just want to share my happiness, I really loved the reward too😭😭😭❣ (since I don't have much in my closet too) I literally have turned the tables because last night I was 90 votes behind. Ahhhhhhhhh I'm still so happyyyy!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    I submitted extra few tickets just to pass my non on theme ticketbuyer but she insisted on buying tickets. I really wanted that hair..... 💔

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana I’m glad I didn’t see it. Stuff like that really enrages me, especially with the biracial people in my family and a lot of my friends being a person of color. People need to shut up, and grow up. I wish people didn’t have to be so rude. I really would’ve lost it if I would’ve seen the comment. People need to treat others with respect and not degrade other people. It’s not okay. I honestly don’t want to upset Koko, I’m sorry for continuing to discuss it Koko, but I feel like this needed to be said since it was in the forum. But that’s just how people are I guess
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I am very happy to have won all the awards 

I honestly did not think I could get to be in one of the top five places,mainly because I did not know what to wear but I appreciate it being un third place an I was able to get the dress that now that I see it is beautiful and before I did not even like it 

• lizziekkhlizziekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    snakiekkh said:

Some quality Sunday night entertainment. I'ma sit this one out, you girls have fun! 
    LMAO same thing happened in my group 💀 girls were up by 400+ points they were fighting hard for that hair 😂
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    It’s been so nice being in a chill T$ group. It’s been 2 months since I got 1st place 🥇With @keepingupwithkelsey @KKHLucy @Zarah
    OMGGGG😍🥺 thank you sm for featuring me babe!! We look hawt🤪🔥🔥🔥🔥
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited May 2020
    AYewKKH said:
    With the gorgeous @IzzaBee, @Chooky1116, and @Zarah. I'm the only one without the hair but it's fine lol I'm not dying inside at all

But it's okay because you all look fierce with that hairstyle, I'll just live vicariously through you ;)
    @AYewKKH I am soooo late but thank you! 💖💖
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    In the past sys’s we had a bonus prize if the total number of votes in the looks passes a certain number, why in this one we didn’t? 
    iOS | Brazil
    @MaFe we didn't have it the last SYS either. I think they stopped after the one prior to last week's
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @Sahana i appreciate you so much you dont even know ♡ 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    MaFe said:
    In the past sys’s we had a bonus prize if the total number of votes in the looks passes a certain number, why in this one we didn’t? 
    @MaFe I think that was just for a limited time when the pandemic first started. We didn’t get it last week either and maybe even the week before. I can’t remember. 
    @therealChar😉 
    Awwwwww 🥺 I adore you, and your fight ❤️ Always got ur back on this forum and others 💪🏼

P.S. my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. I wish such terrible things didn't happen to you of all people. Stay safe, enjoy this time with your loved ones, and I sincerely hope some form of compensation can be given for you lost things 
    ❤️
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    @ashleydianem  @Sahana I see, it must be a way to get more people voting when the pandemic started. I think they could continue with it, even if the prizes were dyes, they help us in the sys
    Thanks dolls 🥰 
    iOS | Brazil
    @MaFe yes, many people felt the same way! The pandemic isn't over, so they definitely should have continued with the rewards but they got stingy I guess haha
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Thanks for the love everyone 💜🥰
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Managed to stay top 5! Still sad about the hair tho. I really needed that pony, only have 1 😢 this Sys has been the worst for me, for sure 😬

edit; cuz I can’t spell