Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Hi! My name is Serah and I’m a 22 year old architecture student from Bombay! I’ve been playing KKH on and off since 2015! And I’m finally glad to introduce myself. This quarantine has made me fall in love with the game again. Hope to be interacting a lot more frequently now :)
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • ElleRosegoldElleRosegold Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Aloha lovelies, my name is Angelina from Hawaii, US and this is my doll Angelina Elle and her hubby Joshua. I played this a little while when it first came out, but I picked it up again like 3 weeks ago. So glad I found this forum, I’ve learned a lot with how to get my businesses going. I will be sure to post on more threads now and not be such a lurker lol. Take care! 😊
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic thank you Alaïa ❤ and nice to meet you too ❤
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    You’re welcome serastel! 🥰
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @ElleRosegold hi gorgeous! It’s nice to meet you Angelina,  my name is Alaïa.  Hope you have a great experience here!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @serahyyy hi Serah, it’s nice to meet you, my name is Alaïa and I’m also 22. I hope you have a great experience in this forum!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • aerxnaerxn Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi! The name is Aerin and I'm 20 years old. English isn't my first language so please excuse my grammatical errors. I've been playing KKH for years now but I just joined the forum and been lurking for years. I would like to get to know everyone here better and be friends as well. Nice to meet you guys! 🦢 x
    𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐨𝐬: 𝑨𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑵 🦢
    𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦: 𝒂𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏.𝒌𝒌𝒉 🦢
    @aerxn nice to meet you Aerin! My name is Alaïa, I’m 22 years old. I hope you have a good experience in the forum!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • marianmruizmarianmruiz Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    hi everyone my name is Marian!! I'm 23 years old, i'm from Venezuela and  i'm an engineer, i have been playing KKH since last year. I didn't know about this forum but I found it and it has been very helpful. 
    Excuse me if I write something wrong, English is not my native language
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @marianmruiz I'm glad it's been helpful. Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forum!
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • UVtearsUVtears Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hey guys! 27 yo girl from the midwest here. Longtime on-and-off player (now very much on!), newtime forum family member! I loved the Stardom Hollywood game, and KKH was naturally a new favorite. I'm glad it's still around and kicking, it's so much fun to just mess around with, especially with the features added since I last played.

Hoping to meet people to play with, and learn more about the things I've missed as I get to know you all.
    @UVtears hi doll so nice to meet you! 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @marianmruiz hi doll nice to meet you! I’m Alaïa, and I’m 22
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    Hey guys! My names Leonie and I’m a 19 year old from England. I’ve been playing this game on and off for years after I played Stardom and I’m hoping this time it will stick! I’ve been playing again for a few months now and have finally joined the forum due to lockdown boredom. I can’t wait to start getting involved in other threads and hopefully meet some new people!
  • OliviarosewardOliviaroseward Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey everyone my names Olivia.☺️ I’m Canadian and living in Niagara Falls & I have been a long time player of KKH but I recently stumbled upon this awesome glu community!❤️ I came across so many helpful tips so far but I really need help with some after basically bankrupting myself in game😅 I hope everyone had a good SYS week they’re my fav🥰 
    So as you can see I literally have no Kstars or cash left to spend trying to get the Treat Yourself 10 reward😅 I usually have about 300 but I just went nuts, & I was debating purchasing the jet becaus ei read it gives you energy & Same with a vehicle? Can anyone comfirm that??🤔
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love new members.  Welcome everybody!

I love love love love love Niagara Falls on the Canadian side.  We vacayed across the drive from the falls, by the visitor center.   If I close my eyes, I can hear the falls, in addition to the visual, the sound was spectacular.  I have never been so at peace in my life.  I've been to Sedona,  the falls were more spiritual for me. 
    And I answered your post about the jet/vehicle in the other post.  It's yes, but you have to travel the world at no cost and tap for it.  :) I give more detail in that thread.

Welcome everyone.  I look forward to getting to know everybody.  Enjoy the forums.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Oliviaroseward hi doll, didn’t get to welcome you correctly, so nice to meet you! I’m Alaïa Rose. Your doll is so pretty!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @HJLeonie nice to meet you love! I’m Alaïa, I hope you have a good experience in the forum!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • cara0learycara0leary Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hi✨ I’m Cara, 17 from Ireland.. I joined the game during February of this year but am new to the forums with about a week or so? I’m getting really addicted now during these hard times but it’s good to have an outlet such as this to keep us all high spirited and motivated! I’m actually a senior and was due to have my prom, graduation, stsrt college among other things this year which is frustrating that I’ll miss but having this as an outlet really is such a mood booster🧚‍♀️ Really enjoy it, hope to meet new people on this too!
  • IsaestarIsaestar Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi! I'm Isabel but everyone call me Isa, I'm 21 from Spain, I have been playing this game for long time but I didn't know well about this forum until a month ago. So... nowadays I'm playing a lot and trying to understand well the storylines, also my English isn't very good but I'm trying. I hope have fun in this forum and meet a lot of people! 
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Hi everyone! My name is Joanah and here is my doll April Haine
    I played for a bit a few years ago then work caught up to me so I haven't been able to play regularly. But, because of this quarantine mess happening everywhere, I started to play again to keep me occupied aside from working from home. I'm so glad I found this community this time around, since I've been getting good tips by browsing through the discussions. I especially love the energetic posts from Koko when there's a big game event coming!
    💋
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Hi everyone! My name is Sarah, I'm 20 years old and I live in Germany. I played the game for a while when it first came out and started again recently due to quarantine. I've been lurking in the forum for a while and decided to finally join in!
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • chaoticroadchaoticroad Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hey, my name is Vicky, I’m 24, from DR but living in NY, been playing for like 4months since this whole quarantine started and it has been quite a nice distraction. I gotta thank this community for all the awesome tips that I’ve been getting specially when it comes to finishing the 5star events! 

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited July 2020

Hi there, I’m Becky and my doll’s name Becky Johnson. I live in England, UK And I’m 14 years old almost 15. I’ve been playing KKH for like 15 months since February 2019 and always had an love-hate relationship of this game ever since I downloaded it on my phone. I’ve been in the forum for like a year, but never knew what to do. However I’ve recently more active in the forum due to quarantine and overall boredom. Ever since I’ve decided to be more active in the forum, I’ve noticed how much improvement ive made thanks to all of those threads/tips provided in the forum by everyone and ive tried to help player who are new to the forum and tried to participate in different threads. 

Edit: I've introduced myself before in this thread in April 2019 🤦🏽‍♀️
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Hi everybody, I am Bea from Italy! I am 25 and i downloaded this game a couple of months ago when quarantine started and was bored at home! Fell in love with it immediately as fashion has always been my n. 1 passion 💕 I have been struggling with the events at first because i was never able to finish them as i missed all the tips you share here on the forum so thank you all for making the game way easier for me and more enjoyable ☺️
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm a 19 year old law student from India. Quarantine got me so bored that I decided to download this game and it's so much fun! I used to frequently come to this forum in case I had doubts or I needed tips so today I decided to join as well :)
    Thanks to everyone for all the tips and strategies💕
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi everyone and welcome.

I am all about Silver Linings (not the movie) and if I have to thank this quarantine for anything, it’s all the new friends who have come in to take their place in our family of players.  Isn’t the game fabulous?  It allows grown up women and men, from z’s-boomers, to pick up that childhood fashion doll we loved so much, and play again.  BUT....here we never lose a shoe.  ;)
    so hi and welcome, we’re so glad you’re here.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OffbeatGirlOffbeatGirl Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Namaste, everyone! I am a 17 year old teen weirdo with selectively social tendencies ( but don't let that deter you from approaching me :D ) hailing from India who is addicted to tea, solitude and anything aesthetically pleasing. I have been playing KKH for six months now and have also been viewing this community for awesome tips and suggestions for the game. I hope I will be a helpful addition to this community. Can't wait to meet you all  o:)
  • AriMooreAriMoore Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Hello everyone! I go by Ari.  I'm 31 and I live in NY. I’ve been playing this game since 2015. I took a break for a while and I came back when I went on maternity leave. I had to start from scratch with a whole new doll from but it’s all good. The game has come a long way since then and now I play everyday! Glad to see this forum is thriving. Can’t wait to learn some tricks to up by k-stars and stuff. 🙃
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    Areet....
    I’m Charlotte - Lottie.
    I’m 28 years old, 29 in July 🥺💩
    I have a son that is 7 years old. I live in the UK - Newcastle. 
    I’m a Health Care Worker in a children’s hospital here. I’ve been playing KKH for roughly 2 months now and just started Level 23. I’m not admitting to how much £££ I have spent on buying k-stars for the Kollections, how many £9.99 Kim’s Picks I have brought and VIP... My fiancé LEGIT... HATES ME! 🤣🤣 I hope to have lots of fun conversations, ideas and making new KKH friends on here 💖