🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    edited May 2020
    anywayssssss.. got way sidetracked but I should probs check my results 😂

Edit: As expected, my 1st place was snagged and got 4th behind 3 last minute off-theme TBs who came in within 30 minutes to the end. I honestly thought I was put in a completely different TS board when I saw, but 🤷🏻‍♀️ hope that pony was worth ur $30+ dollars 😂
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Highest - lowest - favourite 
    this weekend has been a huge confident killer 😅

• EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @therealChar - just woke up and catching up on this thread and saw your news. That sucks so much for you and I'm sorry you're having to deal with all that stress :( but pleased you and your child are safe. Look after yourselves and stay safe xx
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @emmaisson I think your looks are great and tbh I love to see them! I have SO much respect for people who play a legit game and work with what they have and over time, build up a wardrobe. I’m super jealous of the red lips in the second pic! 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @therealChar I’m so sorry to hear about your situation, sending all my love and positive vibes 🤍  take care and stay safe 🤍
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    emmaisson said:
    Highest - lowest - favourite 
    this weekend has been a huge confident killer 😅

I love all of these looks @emmaisson!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited May 2020

best - worst - fav
    chill week for me because i don’t have many casual outfits to score well and i refuse to use gowns 😄 looks scored low 30s & low 40s. 1st and 2nd are TBs (of course) and the rest of us... scored really badly lol.

i was so chill that i slept throughout the final results hahah but despite the low scores...

i still managed to get 5th 😂🙏🏻 surprised but thankful. also, love the dress dyed pink 💞

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    My Best. Worst. And Fave..
    I actually thought my worst was going to get more votes but it was the very first look I submitted and it glitched so I’m guessing that’s why I didn’t get more votes. For the first time I was able to get exactly 575 points and get the last earnable   I luckily got 3rd place and earned the TA dress which I love I don’t have a lot of gowns in my closet. I really wanted the hair but a TB took first place lol

I really enjoyed this SYS, I came in third, but I enjoyed styling the looks because they felt so similar to stuff I would normally wear (although I'm London, not Paris!). Disclaimer: I don't run around central London in a beret 24/7. I had bought the FG a few weeks back in prep for this SYS and I was going to get every damn penny's worth out of that hair!!

Best - Worst - Fave

Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    As I fell asleep before my last ticket got votes here’s me 12-14 looks

I had 2 sure tb in my group but I think there were 4/5... thank to my high votes (except the first 2 looks) I manage to end 3r! I loved the hair and maybe I should have started late but knowing my luck I would end in a group full of tb in each case so I’m good

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

I thought I had no TB in my group the whole event, only to see how this doll called Gwen Kardashian bought a few extra looks the last day of the event...kinda bummed that I didn’t get first place though but it is alright, next time hopefully 😊 Congrats to all of you! 
    iOs player 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Y’all we need a moment of silence for all the killer looks and styling of the items like @Rikk I love how you styled the bag and everything! It was cute! I would continue to tag people, but the list would go on forverrrr but @AmandaMKkh I loved your looks too!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Did anyone have any issues with a ticket not appearing? I was waiting for one last ticket as those looonnnnngggg six hours were finally up but then it never showed up! I then had to buy a ticket (the worst!) as I really wanted the dress! Complained to glu support who blamed it on my phone being in airplane mode (it wasn’t) or the time having been changed (it hadn’t!) Am so annoyed!
    @therealchar oh no I’m so sorry this happened to you, I hope everything will be alright really soon, big hug to you and your kid 💕

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @therealChar I’m so sorry! 😥 I’m glad you’re both safe and I hope you have good people around you to help you now. If you need to talk please feel free to do so. 

That was such a terrible SYS for me. I ended up 11th. I really liked the theme but my votes were from 37 to 47 despite my best efforts. I’ve misssd 1 ticket. My looks flopped. I didn’t get this beautiful dress or last earnable. It stressed me out way too much. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @therealChar I’m so sorry to read that this happened to you and your child! Sending you a virtual hug!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Thanks @woahbabesursotoxic 💚
    I had fun making them, they were all built around that better and I also used things I never worn 

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I came in 4th place thanks to the girls who bought tickets to pass me. I kinda like the hair at the end of SYS, I wish I had it!

Anyway,  here are my highest, lowest and favourite looks. 

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh you’re welcome doll 😊
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    At one point I passed the ticketbuyer in my group, but she panicked and just bought more tickets. I was in 2nd place when I went to sleep, with a lead of 60+ votes between me and the rest of the group, buuuuuuuuuuuuut when I woke up I ended up in 4th place... This is so frustrating, every single week... I mean I average at 50,7 this week and still end up in 4th place....
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I’m so so disappointed. I completed the event .. stayed up to submit my last look around 1 am. And coz of my time zone the SYS event ends around 6 am.. I woke up to find I had come at 8th place. 🤷🏻‍♀️ This always happens to me, I’m never able to get the TS items. So us non ticket buyers don’t have a chance?? It’s sad, glu. 
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @therealChar i’m so sorry Hun that this had to happen,just try to be as optimistic as possible and you will get trough it,it’s important just that you are both fine. Sending a lot of love and hugs to you and your baby ❤️❤️❤️ 
    You are loved here ☺️☺️🥰🥰🥰

as for my sys there is not much to say,there was 3 tb’s in my group so i expected nothing and just had fun this weekend following @Rikk’s idea ❤️☺️❤️
    Dress is beautiful and i’m sad for the hair but 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts

At this point idek what I’m supposed to do .. I’m so sad 
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @kkhmarie no! Omg I swore it was you! 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    It’s been so nice being in a chill T$ group. It’s been 2 months since I got 1st place 🥇With @keepingupwithkelsey @KKHLucy @Zarah
    Thank you for featuring me!! ❤️ I feel you! I haven’t enjoyed a SYS in forever 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @therealChar I’m so sorry this happened ! 😟
    I hope everything will be alright for you and your son very soon 🤞✨
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Unfortunately the event is over when it’s 3 AM where I live. I became 3rd, happy with the dress ofcourse but I need 1 one more gold dye 😭
    I don’t know how, but for me it’s very difficult to get dyes. I wish we could earn it in the game doing gigs or businesses.

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    only with extra tickets ended up in 3rd place.  but maybe you can tell at which time you starting a event to not have crazy tb? I tried 30minutes Late and 1hour late. But I always get first and second with 1000+ votes at the end🤦🏼‍♀️😄 I actually loved this hair this weekend but gonna survive ☺️
    Here is my doll happy with the dress she got 🥰
    and congratulations to dolls who won 1st 🥳

iOS player