๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿพ

Comments

• Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @therealCharI'm so sorry for what happened to you๐Ÿ˜ฅ. I hope everything and everyone is fine๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ.
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @robertavyy Looking cool! Tysm for including my doll <3 And I'm sorry, I'm always out there attacking people with my butterflies smh LOL
    IOS player
    ๐Ÿฆฅ English isn't my 1st language ๐Ÿฆฅ
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I barely made it to 5th placeย ๐Ÿ˜ญย 
    I hope the girl in 1st with her 1600+ points is happy with the hairย ๐Ÿ™„
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 |ย Android
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @therealChar I'm so sorry love, I hope you and your little one are ok. Hopefully everything will get better soon ๐Ÿ’•ย 
    - Emmy
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @therealchar I hope you are doing well and safe.ย 

I got 2nd and got the dress. With @lindavb @kaylaj and @basak

IOS Playerย 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I stayed in 2nd place. I wish there were a way to communicate with our TS group bc 1st place had a small lead ahead of me and then I woke up to see she submitted even more tickets.... I would have told her to save her money bc no I wasn't buying tickets lol...

The photobooth is glitchy again, anyone on android have the same problem? Anyway the TS dress is very cute, overall good items this SYS.

I hope everyone has a good week!
    - Emmy
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Had fun! ๐Ÿฅฐ

P.s.- I dyed the dress I picked in the TB box blue and it actually doesn't look that bad and got me one of my highest scores in this SYS! โญ (the middle look)ย 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I woke up and I was happily still in 2nd place ๐Ÿ˜Š first place tb obviously panicked a bit with how close I was to her and submitted another ticket lol save your money girl, the hair was already yours ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
    I really love the ts dress but itโ€™s a shame it doesnโ€™t dye better but oh well. Overall I really enjoyed this sys ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    Highest - lowest - favouriteย 
    this weekend has been a huge confident killer ๐Ÿ˜…

I love all of these looks @emmaisson!
    Thank you so so much ๐Ÿ’•
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @jhabs thank you so much! It warmed my heart when I read your comment ๐Ÿ’• I started to play in February this year, and I try to do my best to be on theme with what I have to work with. The lip colour is from the Cloud nine kollection, I love it and use it next to always ๐Ÿ˜ย 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Did anyone have any issues with a ticket not appearing? I was waiting for one last ticket as those looonnnnngggg six hours were finally up but then it never showed up! I then had to buy a ticket (the worst!) as I really wanted the dress! Complained to glu support who blamed it on my phone being in airplane mode (it wasnโ€™t) or the time having been changed (it hadnโ€™t!) Am so annoyed!
    I would very nicely write back on the same ticket, thst you are very sorry, but neither of those conditions existed, and would they please take another look in your game to see if they canโ€™t see that it happened the way you said. ย It canโ€™t hurt, and they might revisit your ticket. ย Can you tag that onto the ticket and send it back to them? Itโ€™s no guarantee, but even if itโ€™s just getting your ticket back for the next time, itโ€™s something. ย  Maybe even suggest that.
    a few times I was at 00:00 and my ticket didnโ€™t come. I had to shut down reopen, walk around in the game before it appeared, so it happens.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Thank you for including my doll, we all look gorgeous! โœจ

๐ŸŒผ

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
    Daily player on iOS!ย โ™ก
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:ย https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

Legit love this dress!
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

This has probably been the worst sys Iโ€™ve ever done ๐Ÿ˜‚ Couldnโ€™t seam to break it into the forties with any of my looks, but apparently spot one and two with their gowns could...

I know my looks werenโ€™t amazing donโ€™t get me wrong...but even I can say look 9 did NOT deserve only 39 votes. Overall I averaged 36 and couldnโ€™t make it to the braids ๐Ÿ˜ช
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playingย this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iโ€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iโ€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game โœŒ๐ŸผโŒ)
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I started yesterday around this time so I was only able to submit five looks. I was hoping there would be no ticket buyers because I loved the TS hair but I was wrong

iOS player ๐Ÿค 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Came in 4th behind three tbs and I am in love with the dress! But this sys was too stressful, can we have a gown one next please
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    1st place for the first time in weeks! My group was so chilled, which Iโ€™m grateful for as I love the hair! ๐Ÿ˜

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @therealChar so sorry for what you have been through, we were without the electricity for like day and half from friday until saturday because of some problems with some cables and still some stuff is not working properly (some lights or heating) - they still have to go back on wednesday to fix everything but i can somehow feel you in this ๐Ÿ™ˆ hope all will be okay with you soon!ย 
    iOs playerย 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I was soo sleepy and I tought I was 6th and I told myself โ€žWell thatโ€™s overโ€. Today was amazing surprise! I was 5th. I love this dress ๐Ÿ’ž
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I was in 5th place until the last hour๐Ÿ™„
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

Had couple of TBโ€™s in my group so ended up in 5th place. My votes werenโ€™t that great, non of my looks broke 50 which havenโ€™t happened in a while. I felt like I didnโ€™t have enough of theme appropriate clothes and was very uninspired and bored with this theme. Glad this SYS is over. Thank you, next!
    Best, worst and favorite:

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Mistyque said:

Came in 4th behind three tbs and I am in love with the dress! But this sys was too stressful, can we have a gown one next please
    With Drinks. ย I think my dolls were more stressed because they werenโ€™t soothing things over with cocktails and wine. ;) I think itโ€™s in poor taste to ge street drinking in Paris. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Already posted I placed 2nd but here are my high,low and my two favorites!ย 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I'm probably going to make myself unpopular here but I bought 2 extra tickets just so I could get the braids. I ended in 4th place behind 3 TBs. I wouldn't have cared if I didn't get the dress. I just wanted the braids. The extra scores were 41 and 46.
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @danjames12 - I agree, your ninth look definitely deserved more votes! Its times like this I really wish there was a better gifting system in game - I'd love to be able to gift the braids to someone who would give them the love and usage they deserve!ย 
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!ย 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Mistyque said:

With Drinks. ย I think my dolls were more stressed because they werenโ€™t soothing things over with cocktails and wine. ;) I think itโ€™s in poor taste to ge street drinking in Paris. :)
    Oui ouiย  ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‘—ย ๐Ÿ‘  My doll was in dire need to let off some steam!ย 
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Someone's is being pathetic