⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    A fair suggestion:

Seeing as we don't get a vote when someone clicks 'Get this look' how about we get a reward IF they buy an item from our look with diamonds?

They spend 10-20 diamonds: we get 1 diamond
    They spend 20-30 diamonds: we get 2 diamonds
    They spend 30-40 diamonds: we get 3 diamonds
    They spend 40-50 diamonds: we get 5 diamonds

i think this would be a very fair way for us to earn diamonds. Glu wouldn't be losing money drastically but it would be a nice way to get something in return as we're losing a vote each time, which contributes to a lower rank in TS

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    A fair suggestion:

Seeing as we don't get a vote when someone clicks 'Get this look' how about we get a reward IF they buy an item from our look with diamonds?

They spend 10-20 diamonds: we get 1 diamond
    They spend 20-30 diamonds: we get 2 diamonds
    They spend 30-40 diamonds: we get 3 diamonds
    They spend 40-50 diamonds: we get 5 diamonds

i think this would be a very fair way for us to earn diamonds. Glu wouldn't be losing money drastically but it would be a nice way to get something in return as we're losing a vote each time, which contributes to a lower rank in TS

I see this suggested here a lot and the only thing I don’t like about it is sometimes, the doll I am buying from doesn’t necessarily have a look that I think is really worth rewarding if that makes sense. Sometimes I buy something from someone who is completely off theme, but they just happen to be wearing the item I’m looking for. Also, glu has confirmed that we don’t lose votes when someone clicks get this look, it just goes back in rotation. Idk I think the 12 diamond gigs every update would be a more fair way for everyone who wants to to earn diamonds. 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @jhabs you might of preferred the other look, but you still chose to get this look from the other player, so neither got that vote. Others might prefer the look they bought from. 

I highly doubt Glu will give away 12 free extra diamonds a month when it's their money maker. You might think the person you bought an item from didn't 'deserve' the reward but Glu would benefit from it more and so could you (with the amount of players, no one is gonna have their look bought multiple times a week).

I doubt we will get any way to earn more than the weekly 3 during SYS but either way is better than none. 

I’d much prefer a guaranteed amount a week, but it wouldn't take long until they released another currency even more difficult to get hold of for more coveted items.
  • lennonlennon Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I would love more big dogs in the game 😭 Dalmatians, Great Danes, German shepherds, Doberman’s.... let me channel my inner Kendall 
  • RRWIRRRWIR Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 6 Posts

Make all throwback events like this🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

#CareAboutYourCustomers
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Do you All think That we should get more VIP contacts!  Like -- Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley / Nina Dobrev 
    Or Robert Pattinson / Ariana Grande 
    And many More!!  😁😁😁
  • RRWIRRRWIR Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 6 Posts
    Be able to make the die a lighter or darker shade 
    #ListenToYourCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Just a reminder this is a suggestion thread to get your ideas to the Dev team. Please don’t use this for back-and-forth or discussion about others ideas or suggestions. Thanks so much.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • umutgulmeumutgulme Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I think there should be a option where we can use the items we had on our other houses on bel air house or any other! Like i wish i were able to use my Tokyo houses furniture on my bel air house and we need more eyes,noses,lips and mostly brows! In my opinion the team should contact those who knows how to duplicate the art style of the game and get also their help of what they would like to see on the game of theirs with credits! If that would ever happen i'd love to design things for the game 
    Ios player.
    Playing ever since late 2016 
    A big pet peeve I have is that businesses refresh from the time you complete the event. For example, I just completed chev Paris at 2:40 pm so it will refresh next Monday at 2:40 pm. Can you PLEASE adjust the timer for businesses so it refreshes 1 week from the time we start the event? 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I wish that the babies had more of a purpose like idk give us modeling events with them or smth 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited May 2020
    These are some of my suggestions:

•For the VIP events (where we have to spend kstars in order to finish it and we receive a kstar everytime we finish a professional gig) I thought instead of receiving one kstars, we should receive up to 4 kstars
    1 hour gig gives you 1 kstars 
    3 hour gig gives you 2 kstars 
    6 hour gig gives you 3 kstars 
    8 hour gig gives you 4 kstars
     * this can also apply for any events that reward you one kstar
    •For throwback events, I honestly think instead of having 600 event point to complete it, we should only have 400 event point to complete it.
     *this can also apply for other events such as Love is in the Air, Keep the Camera rolling etc...
    •Including more clothing items that require you to use kash instead kstar since there are plenty of clothing items that could possibly be brought with Kash instead of kstars
    •Players above level 29 should receive 1000 kash when they complete a 8 hour professional gig
    •More pets to be brought with kash instead of kstar
    •More Gender neutral outfits for everyone
    •More locations to travel to and they could have businesses that reward you with diamonds
    •A way to trade kash to kstar and verse visa
    •More ways to own more Celebrity perks for players who don’t/ can’t/ unable to use real money to purchase certain items in the starshop and the cash shop ( I don’t know what their name are)
    •Increase shade of certain makeup in order to fit dark skin dolls perfectly
    • I think there should be an event where you can receive diamonds for complete certain gigs 
    • Provide clothing items to be brought with kash instead of kstars when it’s Kimiversary

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• KarolCarolinaKarolCarolina Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Many dolls do not follow the established theme and receive more votes. I understand that the votes granted are our responsibility, but it is not fair for all players who are being faithful to the proposed theme. I believe and suggest that the appearance of the events remains within the proposed theme and, for this to happen fairly, it would be ideal if there was a block or filter that would prevent the player from sending an appearance that does not fit the theme of the event.
    Here is an exact example of what I am talking about. The theme of the event is "Wedding of dreams" and the appearance is a total discrepancy with the theme of the event and is still in first place. Totally unfair to players who spent their diamonds, kstar, money and drops of paint to buy clothes, accessories and shoes suited to the theme, while first place didn't even try to do so. 
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited May 2020
    -A "bank" for K-Stars
       -Since you all had the audacity to take away the 20 vids and make it only 10 vids a day, make a bank
        for K-Stars. 
           -We get to choose X amount of K-Stars in periods of 1 week, 2 weeks, or a month. The interest can vary
            depending of the amount of time chosen. Just don't be trash and make it an interest of 10%.
            You can divide it like this:
                   ~1 week: 25% interest rate
                   ~2 weeks: 50% interest rate
                   ~1 month: 100% interest rate (you know, to make it worth the wait)

• martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    I wish we had a camera button somewhere in SYS which we could use for taking pictures of our looks. Examples:

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I would love the option to be able to re-add friends after deleting them 🥺 I accidentally deleted an in-game friend last night and I’m very sad about it.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I would like to see the free clothes in the pop up store more often and doing gigs in return. This way newbies also have te opportunity to earn nice clothes. I hope glu can implement this every update. This is also challenging for players with higher levels because there are none or less new story lines/gigs.
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Can we get some kind of sad reaction on forum? I want to react to dolls not winning SYS, chasing boxes without luck or missing their kstars but I can't like or lol on that, you know? 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    My suggestion:
    •  Have examples of outfits that are appropriate for SYS each week. 
    • show looks with options to purchase in the pop up shop. 
    • Add the detailed description of what’s appropriate so people that use more creative looks will still get votes
    • For example on the Dream Wedding SYS if looks weren’t white bridal gowns they scored low even though the forum announcement said bride, bridesmaid or wedding guest.
    Give players the ability to exchange or sell back items we don’t use for stars/cash/other items of the same category. Not furniture, pets or property but clothes and accessories. Free gift boxes are a nice idea but owning a shirt you dislike in 5 colors just to have it stored isn’t something I’d do in reality. I’d resell or upcycle.

Add another package for diamond purchases that’s between $15 and $50. Current pricing structure makes no sense except to fleece players, come on guys do better by loyal customers.
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Quality of life updates:
    - Let the FB players have a functioning photo booth, please.
    - Let us change our in-game friends' poses in the photo booth for max creativity
    - Give us a countdown or something to help us keep track of our businesses
    - Give us an option to take away the green furniture icons in our homes; they're pretty distracting
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Pls update the "gift kloset" 
    I want to gift nice stuff to my friends ! Please
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I hope I'm not too repetitive of others:
    - Please let us gift our own stuff that we don't want, not just buy stuff for others
    - make adding players easier through ID numbers and/or pins
    - make professional and romantic contacts interchangeable 
    - let us access the "storage" where furniture goes to
    - remove collections from the microphone thingy as they are in the black box
    - make it easier to travel back and forth. For example giving us the option to 'pin' a few places, maybe up to 4 places, somewhere on screen on the side so we can simply click on them (the cost can be added: transportation by bus + plane if it's another country)
    - more designs for shorts and pants
    - better rotation for kollections
    - distributing ticket buyers evenly so a player who doesn't buy tickets does not end up with more than 5 tbs in their group
    - option to be nonbinary on the game and having more clothes options in this regard (must admit this will take a lot of effort, designing and planning, but just an idea)
    - fixing the throwback boxes p l e a s e
    - better tapjoy offers
    - more interaction with partner? Since it's a bit boring it feels like they're only for marriage and kids, and even then, not much interaction
    - maybe more realistic dating points? Because we're able to get married at 500 and then the baby is all the way at 9000. Realistic for baby, but marriage? Not so much. 
    I think that's it. I've you've read this far, thank you for acknowledging this! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I want to add a suggestion, I don’t know if someone has already said this but could you please make the time for SYS event  similar to the player’s time zone on their device because it is becoming very irritating for players who live outside of the US ( I live in the uk) as they are unable to fully take part in sys event as a result of the ticket reaching to maximum amount when the players are asleep, making it difficult for the players to win or even reach top 10. I’ve notice that some players ( in the forum ) deciding not to take part in the SYS event flower power as a result of this and I am just thinking there should be a change. 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    -be able to buy kstars with kash or the option to pay with kash or kstars, kstars are just so hard to come by unless you use your real life $. 
    -bank extra stars or hearts for rewards or energy 
    -energy supply regenerates faster or have the rapid recharge option more often- I’m up all night sometimes and the rapid recharge option goes away.
    -every so often reward me with unlimited energy for an hour or two. other games do this. Maybe I just wanna keep playing and playing. 
    -more items bought with kash hair, shoes, clothes, pets 

Can we put more than 5 people on ignore lol
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I would love a hair color with highlights that’s an actual hair color you can apply to even hair. A blonde with lighter highlights. A brown with lowlights. Would be so cute and add depth to some of the hairs.