Venice Art Gallery question

RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
edited May 2020 in KKH General Discussion
Hey guys! I bought the Venice art gallery and can only seem to get 1 gig per week, but it’s supposed to be 2 gigs. I have bought an item of art in every available space (a mix of cash and k-star items) — do I need to buy only the k-star art pieces to get both 3-hour gigs? Let me know if you have any advice 

Comments

• EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    You need to buy both bits of art for each slot - that way you complete both art collections and can therefore do 2 shows a week - one for each collection. Hope that helps :)
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Omg thank you @EllaCharlotte; I had no idea! That’s so helpful :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It doesn't matter what pieces you have showing for either show, but you just need them all at your disposal.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Rikk do you remember which storylines lead to the art gallery? I have heard Skylar, but I can't seem to unlock it!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m so sorry @thelifeofRaeRae, I have no idea! I haven’t had storylines in so long haha. Maybe I can search the update threads from when the business was introduced and find some clues!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae yes, it is the Skylar stories that will lead you there!
    iOS
    edited May 2020

Who remembers the guy in the trench coat from the golden totem I think?  He's back he and you are both chasing around for the same artwork, they discovered a fake at a gallery I think.  Then Skylar calls you and says "I know we don't like each other, but the real painting belongs to my family. and gives you a klue" and then you and Trenchcoat separately go to the same places to lo thought it was cool though,  Although I could be wrong about the guy we end up working with,  pretty sure it's Trenchy.  .......

Edit okthat’s Michigan Smith, kind of like an Indiana Jones character, and he’s not how it starts but I think he’s in the search with us.  Keep reading next post -
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2020
    Ok, wrong Michigan Smith story.  I honestly looked for hours last night, and.....the Art gallery purchase begins with Simon telling us we have to meet him and his latest flame in Venice. She owns the gallery.  After we meet them in Venice, the counterfeit art is a painting called Clifford the Liar.   I haven’t tracked down the 4 tasks in that storyline, but the morning is still young.  That info was here.....   https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6526556/#Comment_6526556. Here @soundspretty and I try to help unlock the gallery for other players.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @AliBryant Thank you! I just did a quest with Skylar - she is making a mobile game! After I completed that, Simon is having me do a movie for a friend of his? Hopefully it progresses!

@kokokokonut wow thanks for that info! I screenshotted that so I can reference back :) Hopefully I meet Simon's new flame soon! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I’m at level 42 and I still haven’t gotten this. I don’t have many undone events, they’re very recent anyway. How can I speed this up?

I’m way past all skylar events.