Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I hope I can save up to atleast 3k before Kimiversary! I spended over 1700kstars when we had holiday (?) giftboxes because I was chasing one hair. And I rarely use the hair so I regret that chasing so much😫 I would have over 4k now if I had not spended it back in then.
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I'm so happy that so many of you enjoyed my idea and are going to save with me! ❤️ My idea would be nothing without all of you so thank you! I believe we can all make it and it'll pay off during Kimiversary.

iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Super idea !
    This morning I had 505 but I’ve took a spin at the new Kollection rotation...
    Also I’ve already spend more than 400 euro in this game since April 😱😭 I hope the lockdown is over real soon because I’ve got a problem with spending money in the game... 😟
    I don’t know how to control myself. 😫🙈
    You dolls have any tips to not spend money?

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I'm in! I wanted to have 2000 Kstars for Kimiversary, but I don't think it's possible... I guess we'll see 😉

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i just hope i can resist the temptations of GB and kollections until kimiversary ahhhh WE CAN DO THIS!!!

too bad ios has awful offers though 😕
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    edited May 2020
    @ViennaKKH I love my 20 free kstars and currency ratio it's such a good blocker for me. I'd love to buy contour but it's 48zł(!) and I can buy real one for that from NYX. Can you set limits on your card or in phone?

@StevieCurry I allow in this project to take a spin if you'd like new kollection! 💖 I agree on iOS offers - they're even worse outside US! All I can do for more than 2 kstars is to buy 3 different detox tea...

Also I've seen some of you being worried about forgeting to do updates. I can tag you all once a week if you wish. 
    💕

• EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @LydiaKKH - yes, please tag me, I always need reminding about everything!!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Unwinter said:
    Hey so I was thinking, if it's okay with all of you and @LydiaKKH since you started the thread, I can make a table/chart with everybody's progress? To motivate y'all and keep track. So for example, again if it's okay with Lydia and whoever wants to participate, everyday or every couple of days, post your progress and tag me and I'll make a cute sheet to keep them all and anyone is welcome to add/edit it and repost. I will not include you if you don't give me your OK and I won't start it if Lydia doesn't want to as well because I don't wish to be rude. So what do y'all think? 
    @Unwinter that's such a great idea! ❤️ I was thinking about it too but since I'm quite busy with my work and university I decided to skip this. If you're willing to take care of it I'm more than happy to work with you on this project! 💖
    I think we can do upload once or twice a week? What do you think dolls?
    YAS QUEENS!!!! Count me in ❤️❤️❤️❤️ This way i wont be able to over spend 😂😂😂 and we can help a lot of us to save up and have an amazing Kimversary 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤️❤️❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @LydiaKKH thank you for the help and yes it’s so true I can buy real stuff with that. I think quarantaine made me do crazy things 😅😭🙈
    And I have only 10 videos per day 😫
    But it’s better than nothing. I wish I had also 20... Why did they change this for new players
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @LydiaKKH thanks for the forum!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    thanks @LydiaKKH!! this idea is so cute 💜 lets go guys we have a bit more than a month more to save up! 📈📈

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
    @Unwinter I think it looks great! What if we added a column for people's 'goal' amount of stars if they have one? For example, I want to get to 2,000. That way we all have a little target to keep pushing ourselves towards?
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @EllaCharlotte omg yes! Okay so I'll put the goal in the last column and in between the number of weeks (if we are updating it each week like lydia said) until the kimiversary. Lovely idea, thank you <3 !
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I’m in too ☺️ I’m pretty mad that I wasted 200kstars chasing makeup this weekend and got only energy but from 18 I have now this. +10 I’m gonna get from videos today and from Simon call probably +1🙈😂 not gonna save much but maybe I can buy something in this kimisale ☺️

iOS player 

@robertavyy - oh those gigs from Simon, I know what you mean! I never get more than 1 star in the pick! 🙈😂
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I fought myself this week and only spent enough to get the bag in VIP and didn’t open any extra boxes! I have a decent number of businesses in my game so I get a good amount of stars from them weekly :) I’ve been pretty proud of my saving because it is NEVER my strong suit 😂
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @Unwinter I think it looks great! What if we added a column for people's 'goal' amount of stars if they have one? For example, I want to get to 2,000. That way we all have a little target to keep pushing ourselves towards?
    i have also a “goal” for 2000, but because there are no offers on ios i dont really think its realistic..
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    its so hard saving up when offers for non-us ios players are nonexistent 😭 please give me something thats not buying snack box subscriptions, skinny teas or 1 kstar surveys that i cant even qualify for 😩
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @haikawa thats what im saying!! all i ever wished for since coming to ios (i didnt even know about offers when playing on android, only on my last day i managed to get 100+stars) was that the offers would be the same for everyone, or all the offers or none at all...
    I always forget to check on my business and loose out 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😬😬😬
    🌻IOS player🌻
    kadamisia said:
    I'm in! I wanted to have 2000 Kstars for Kimiversary, but I don't think it's possible... I guess we'll see 😉

Me too,but i try not to think of a precise number because somehow it all goes sideways if i have a clear goal 😅😅😅😭😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @beba13 try setting reminders for each business on your phone! that’s how I keep track or else i’ll forget ✨😂
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • IrisxIrisx Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I’d love to be a part of this, such a great idea! ☺️ 
    I only started playing a few months ago so this would be my first Kimiversary and i’m sooo excited but I spent over 300 kstars this weekend to get the makeup and a loooot last weekend chasing the outfit and hair 🙈🙈🙈
    My goal was 1500 but i think i might only make it to around 800 if i save every last kstar 😭😂

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    My goal was 1000...but I genuinely don’t see that happening any time soon 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

@LydiaKKH this is such a great idea, thank you for this thread! 😊 I definitely need more self control, I saved 450 k-stars but I spent them on cute kollections and last dating event 😩
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    Unwinter said:
    Okay so this is a very rough draft and we can change it if anybody wants but I was thinking something like this? I included @LydiaKKH and @kadamisia only as to try it first. What should I change? Should I make it fancier/fix something? And if you want to be added and think it's okay like this, just press agree! But if you didn't post a pic of your stars, please reply to this to include them
    I think it's super cute! 🥰 We can for sure add our goal or how our kstars change each week! I'm thinking about updating my first post with your chart so anyone could find it easily and link previous ones underneath?

All of you tagging me here makes me wanna cry, I'm so happy you like my idea. ❤️

LydiaKKH said:
    Unwinter said:
    Okay so this is a very rough draft and we can change it if anybody wants but I was thinking something like this? I included @LydiaKKH and @kadamisia only as to try it first. What should I change? Should I make it fancier/fix something? And if you want to be added and think it's okay like this, just press agree! But if you didn't post a pic of your stars, please reply to this to include them
    I think it's super cute! 🥰 We can for sure add our goal or how our kstars change each week! I'm thinking about updating my first post with your chart so anyone could find it easily and link previous ones underneath?

All of you tagging me here makes me wanna cry, I'm so happy you like my idea. ❤️

Its a lot easier to share your struggles and to see how we all get better and all the ideas about to come up about all the ways we can get more stars ❤️❤️❤️💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Okay dolls, I added some of you who gave me their okay just so you can see how it looks like. if you're on here and I have your name misspelled or number of kstars wrong please tell me! I'll be definitely adding the rest who agreed to my previous post but please make sure that you've mentioned how many kstars you have and your goal if you want to add it.
    @LydiaKKH definitely down to adding it! and if you want, use this one, it's more elaborate. I put the week # without counting yall, just as an example.
    The goal part is @EllaCharlotte 's idea and the whole thing is @LydiaKKH 's idea <3!
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook