🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Lowest, highest and favourite! 

iOS player 
    level 69
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    If not warmer, classier at least. But that's all I have to say on the matter.
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    LET. IT. GO! Like @kokokokonut has asked in several threads!!!!!   WOW  :(
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited May 2020
    This was my highest scoring SYS with an average of 51 so I'm bummed to have gotten third place. I didn't have much hope of catching up with the ticket buyer who ended up first. Her submissions... lol

Saturday another doll from lower in the list bought her way up to second place and I passed her with my last submission but I guess third place wasn't good enough. I don't understand the thought process with that one
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

I didn't expect to end up in 5th. 
    Snatched the dress😝
    The earnable dress is very beautiful and the hair is a style I personally used to wear from time to time - I love it ❤️
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I almost didnt want to post my sys looks bc I had a ****** start. But my scores started to pickup. My scores were ranging from the low to mid 40s throughout this entire event. Couldn't even score a a frickin 50 for crying out loud😩 also won 3rd place this week. I was too overhyped about the earnable braided hairstyle and definitely didnt care to to fight over the ts hair with the basic asf tbs from my ts group.

(mod edit language)

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited May 2020
    I feel like I wish there was a way to communicate with someone from your ts group. There should be a gc or something like that should be implemented into the ts group. Bc some weeks I end up having a crazy excessive Tb and I just wanna tell homegirl look girl I ain't coming for you. So pls just save your money and stop wasting it bc you're looking crazy asf rn. You're just competing against yourself at this point.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @Carol Davida    Doll, I'm trying to explain to new members that we don't use foul language.  I cleaned it but please,  give a geographically neighboring doll a break.   I love you but no bad words. 

Everyone:  No offensive language, No multiple accounts, no drama.     Thanks. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut I'm so sorry doll 😩my apologies. I'll try my personal best to not cuss like a sailor in here.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

Best, worst and 2 favorites
    @therealChar
    You are an inspiration, I always look forward to your looks and humor on this forum. What happened to you and your child has happened to my family two times when I was a kid. I know what it feels like ❤️ stay strong and it's true what some have said here - your belongings are mostly replaceable. You have to endure this and be there for your kid, psychologically speaking.
    Sending you prayers 💖
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I was just thinking about how I wish the descriptions and tips for these kinds of SYS were a little more specific! Like maybe instead of saying “putting on lipstick before a video call,” maybe actually specifying casual, stylish separates, pants, coats, etc. I was a little disappointed that the voting booth was mostly gowns!   

PS don’t feed the trolls!
    I almost wish they would include a dresscode for each theme like black tie, cocktail, casual, etc
    We have so many cute cocktail dresses that hardly get used because any even slightly formal theme (or casual theme at this point) turns into a giant gownfest. 
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I was just thinking about how I wish the descriptions and tips for these kinds of SYS were a little more specific! Like maybe instead of saying “putting on lipstick before a video call,” maybe actually specifying casual, stylish separates, pants, coats, etc. I was a little disappointed that the voting booth was mostly gowns!   

I almost wish they would include a dresscode for each theme like black tie, cocktail, casual, etc
    We have so many cute cocktail dresses that hardly get used because any even slightly formal theme (or casual theme at this point) turns into a giant gownfest. 
    I couldn't agree more~ I suggested a what to wear and what not to wear mannequin in a pop-up shop or business center after kalinda's call - so you can enter and look at what the theme should be!   More detailed/ clear calls would be wonderful!
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Rikk said:

I think that even if Kalinda provided a detailed description of what should be used in SYS, many wouldn’t follow 🙄 Perhaps if it was programmed into the game that there are items that should be used and items that are barred from being used. But I can imagine the controversy that may stir because there are also new players who aren’t quite capable of dressing to the theme at full capacity. Still even a guideline would be nice so that things don’t become so gown-centric
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @AliBryant

is that what SYS used to be 😱😱 you’d have to style around an item and that’s what you’d submit? That would be such a fun thing to do nowadays! Maybe that can be reintegrated into how SYS is played nowadays. Kalinda gives us a free item about once every month right? Why not have that certain SYS revolve around the item Kalinda gives us?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @buriteri Yes! We used to have to buy one assigned item (40 stars or less) to style around! Here are some examples:

iOS
    I remember the black sunglasses with the Gold stems.  That was one of the buy in items.  and the submit button wouldn't submit, unless you had those sunnies on.  I loved those.  But a lot of players really really objected to the 30 or 35 Star price tag.    Didn't we have a cash one once or twice?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts

I got first! I’m glad because I really like the hair!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH yes I forgot about that! Even better. Comparatively, this format is a divisive disaster. 
    iOS
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I remember the black sunglasses with the Gold stems.  That was one of the buy in items.  and the submit button wouldn't submit, unless you had those sunnies on.  I loved those.  But a lot of players really really objected to the 30 or 35 Star price tag.    Didn't we have a cash one once or twice?
    Yeah,you are right. But i bet now no one would complain 😂😂😂😂 looking at it now 30 stars is nothing 😂😂😂😂 

🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Honestly I was desperate for those braids @EllaCharlotte ! There are just no good natural hairs in this game!! 😂 Here’s to hoping I’ll get my fro soon! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    That’s probably why it’s different, because as we’ve seen you can wear anything and enter the event.  ;)
    heck you can wear the April Fools(?) underwear and black box outfit.  Ok, I have to go back and drool over the Ipdate Teasers  Kalinda Posted.  B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Rikk said:
    beba13 said:
    Yeah,you are right. But i bet now no one would complain 😂😂😂😂 looking at it now 30 stars is nothing 😂😂😂😂 

Respectfully 30 k-stars is not nothing...it’s hard to earn k-stars these days (especially for iOS players outside the US — we have almost no decent offers and no game offers anymore) and having to pay 30-40 k-stars just to play an event wouldn’t work for me. I think it would mostly work for people that buy k-star packs. I wish I could afford it but I can’t!
    I know i’m literally in the same position,my country doesnt even have app store so i’m literally not able to spend,as i wouldnt be able any way since i’m a student who works and lives on her own. But looking at the state of this sys i would rather do 30 k stars (Which i wouldnt prob do all the time since i dont always love the earnables any way)than have to deal with all this drama,nervous people,bad organization, bot having our wishes even heard,etc. But you are absolutely right getting k stars is tough,but i somehow got used to it ,all though i always suggest for GLU to give us more options at least on offers,ios is a bit crappy with them. Who wants skinny tea and all those diet things,and shouldnt offers cover more stuff no matter the type of offers. I cant even do quarries since there is never ever any available for me 😭😭😭😭😭🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ So i’m actually down to just free videos and what i earn trough the game play
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @Carol Davida Yes! I've been wishing for months that we could talk to the people in our groups. I've been just behind 900/1000 point dolls (not for ages though) and I really want to be able to tell them I'm not buying tickets.
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @therealChar, I’m sorry to hear about the flooding. I hope that you and your child are fine and that things can get back to normal soon💕💕. 

I loved the Parisian theme and a chance to wear berets! Ended in 4th. Here’s my low, high and fave looks. I thought my pink outfit would score higher. I really loved that look a lot.

edit: typo

Also, Saturday night I saw the doll on the left in the TS prize in the voting booth. I was like Really...!!!😡

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I wouldn't want to buy a new item every week just to participate in SYS but it was so good as a monthly event. The good thing about the old style is that there was a competitive element but everyone still had an opportunity to get the prizes. Ugh it was so good