Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I might share after I watch my videos 😂😂😂I spent all of my stars 😂
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Okay dolls, I added some of you who gave me their okay just so you can see how it looks like. if you're on here and I have your name misspelled or number of kstars wrong please tell me! I'll be definitely adding the rest who agreed to my previous post but please make sure that you've mentioned how many kstars you have and your goal if you want to add it.
    @LydiaKKH definitely down to adding it! and if you want, use this one, it's more elaborate. I put the week # without counting yall, just as an example.
    The goal part is @EllaCharlotte 's idea and the whole thing is @LydiaKKH 's idea <3!
    Thank you for the time and effort it looks amazing ☺️☺️☺️☺️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Unwinter It looks so great!!! Thank you so much for taking your free time to do this <3 It's really cool <3
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @Unwinter it looks gorgeous!! thank you for creating this for us, and thank you @LydiaKKH for starting this thread 🤍 I’m happy we can all encourage each other to save up!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @beba13 @kadamisia @Areys y'all are so nice💖💖
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    edited May 2020
    This thread has gotten excited for the event now! Thank you for the lovely chat @Unwinter and @LydiaKKH for getting this set up! But how much do you want to bet I go into labour that week and end up missing the whole thing after saving like a demon?! 😂 
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    It's sooo cute! I already placed it in my 1st post, thank you @Unwinter💖
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Omg @EllaCharlotte have someone play for you!! Make a wishlist or something like that, at least you’d be able to get something you like 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Unwinter said:
    Okay dolls, I added some of you who gave me their okay just so you can see how it looks like. if you're on here and I have your name misspelled or number of kstars wrong please tell me! I'll be definitely adding the rest who agreed to my previous post but please make sure that you've mentioned how many kstars you have and your goal if you want to add it.
    @LydiaKKH definitely down to adding it! and if you want, use this one, it's more elaborate. I put the week # without counting yall, just as an example.
    The goal part is @EllaCharlotte 's idea and the whole thing is @LydiaKKH 's idea <3!
    Love this idea 🥰 but god I’m so poor 🙈😂 I’m not sure what is mine goal. I’m gonna save as much as I can ☺️ Not gonna chase anything ☺️
    iOS player 

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @robertavyy if it makes you feel better.... I did not include myself because I literally only have 29 kstars 😅😅
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    Omg @EllaCharlotte have someone play for you!! Make a wishlist or something like that, at least you’d be able to get something you like 
    I'm not sure I'd trust my husband's judgement...I mean, I've seen some of the things he has bought for the baby (God love him, he is so cute and excited for it!) But my gosh, NO. Those clothes are going to the bottom of the wardrobe and then I'll claim he has grown too big before he can wear them! 😂
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    @robertavyy if it makes you feel better.... I did not include myself because I literally only have 29 kstars 😅😅
    I was in the same spot last month when i went all in at vip event 😂😂😂 i did this one too hence the smaller amount of k stars 😂😂😂 had to get that braid since i missed the ones before every time 😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    This is such a nice idea! I would love to join ☺️ my goal is 1000 kstars 💓
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited May 2020
    ViennaKKH said:
    Super idea !
    This morning I had 505 but I’ve took a spin at the new Kollection rotation...
    Also I’ve already spend more than 400 euro in this game since April 😱😭 I hope the lockdown is over real soon because I’ve got a problem with spending money in the game... 😟
    I don’t know how to control myself. 😫🙈
    You dolls have any tips to not spend money?

im exactly the same way!! i recently started the vip
    gold membership and get 30 kstars a day from the daily giftbox plus the 10 videos so hopefully that will help me stop spending as much money 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
    i love this idea here is my star count!! i’d love to be added to the chart so i can be held accountable for once!! 🤦🏽‍♀️ how many more weeks until the sale so i can set a realistic goal? 😅
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Super idea !
    This morning I had 505 but I’ve took a spin at the new Kollection rotation...
    Also I’ve already spend more than 400 euro in this game since April 😱😭 I hope the lockdown is over real soon because I’ve got a problem with spending money in the game... 😟
    I don’t know how to control myself. 😫🙈
    You dolls have any tips to not spend money?

im exactly the same way!! i recently started the vip
    gold membership and get 30 kstars a day from the daily giftbox plus the 10 videos so hopefully that will help me stop spending as much money 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
    To make myself feel better, I’m glad I’m not the only one... Cuz it starts to be a real problem 😫
    I’ve also started the gold membership in May and I will probably end after Kimiversary. The only thing I really want is the eye contour make up and/or the three eye make up, but I’m not sure if I should take both...
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Unwinter it’s looks lovely, you're so sweet going out of your way to do all this 💕 and let’s not forget patient lol my attention span could never !
    This is getting me even more excited about kimiversary 😊 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I would love to do this because I have no will power. Kollections are my enemy. But after this weekend, I’m embarrassed to say how few star I have 😳
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    edited May 2020
    This is such a good idea @LydiaKKH, I wish I had someone holding me accountable for my spending irl too 🤡

I'm gonna start this off by confessing that I just wasted 10 k stars on a pose so I could make a new icon for my profile on here because I want to look good on @Unwinter 's gorgeous spending chart (if you'll have me on it). Turns out the pose makes my doll look absolutely butters so that was a quick lesson learned. 👏🏽 NO 👏🏽 MORE 👏🏽 SPENDING 👏🏽 

I took this picture before I claimed my 10 videos though so none of you will ever know xoxoxo

Going for a dungeon vibe today, please just pretend that the staff I'm holding is that whip from the Pretty in Pearl Kollection. If it ever comes back into rotation I'm requesting a free pass even if it costs me 795 k stars to get it

Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
    @Unwinter wauw what I great job !
    Please add me, my goal is 1500 (not sure if I survive the next vip event and or GB with nice stuff). But I will try my best 😬✌️

I’m currently at 586 (Yup bought a FG again... The hair was so nice... 🙈)

I can save 40 per day (vip + videos).

@snakiekkh I love the worshipping of Raul in your profile picture! Each update I pray for more Raul!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @EllaCharlotte hahahaha I'm so glad you could tell it was him from such a tiny picture!! God so do I, all the NPCs are so ugly and Cassio's a little too moist for me. Can a girl just ride Raul's boat already??
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I think mine goal would be 1000. 💕 I managed to save only 600 for Black Friday and it wasn't enough. I belive I got nose, hair, lips and some bloops!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    @ViennaKKH i’ve bought the contour and i love it, and i bought two of the mario eyes separately 🤦🏽‍♀️ personally, if i could, i would only purchase the golden eyes from the set because i just dont really like the others. i honestly cant really tell you if you should get one or the other because i love them both and use them each differently 😅 if you really want them and you keep thinking about it i would say go for it if you have the money. im the type of person that if i really want something i cant stop thinking about it so i know how it feels 😩
    Dolls, I was also wondering : 
    How much did you spend last year?
    I want to save 1500, but not sure if this will be enough... Are the items really worth it with a lot of nice stuff?
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited May 2020
    wow I really need this 😅 last week, when my kollections renewed, I got cloud nine, regal icon and evening essentials... this is my status wight now 🙄🙈 on the last said kollection I wasted 55 stars on kash the minute before I saw this thread 🙈 
    @Unwinter such a nice chart! I’d love to be added 😍
    my goal is 500, but I don’t think it will happen 😂 

@samanthakkh thanks for sharing your experience ! 😊 I think I would go for the contour first because I also like it on other dolls. 😄 Hope to have this in my rotation because I haven’t seen them yet...
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Love this idea! I managed to resist this vip, hopefully I don’t love this new update. Last year I saved 1500 k stars but I don’t know if I can realistically do it again this year.

IOS player
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I keep thinking about gold Vip. But it’s so expensive 🙈
    iOS player 

I keep thinking about gold Vip. But it’s so expensive 🙈
    Maybe you can take it for one month and then stop it? 🤷‍♀️ If you can save 30 per day you’ll have > 900...
    When I started to play kkh I was so stupid to buy 2X kstars packs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️