Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @ViennaKKH but is it worth it to buy only for kstars?🤔 
    edit: I thinking about it half year now. But then I think- no, to expensive for a game. I need to have really good reason for doing something like this 🙈
    iOS player 

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

i’m aiming to save 1300 by kimiversary 🙏🏻 hope we’re strong enough to fight the temptations (also secretly wishing GB items will be ugly til then) 😂
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @robertavyy the clothes are not very interesting in my opinion... I’ve found this thread with the earnables clothes : 
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5435472/vip-subscription-overview-of-gigs-and-female-items-please-dont-post-here

Edit : Glu really needs to update this with more quality clothes as the vip clothes are from 2018 🤔
    @ViennaKKH yeah I already saw this 🙈 but if I buy it for one month so I get only one of those clothes bundle?🤔 I tried bronze for a week and got a dress, still feel stupid that I didn’t try gold  🙈😄
    iOS player 

@robertavyy yeah I’ve tried the silver one and didn’t get the hair 🤦‍♀️ I know how you feel.

Yes indeed because they only give 1 vip story line per month... Unfortunately you can’t choose which one because I don’t like all the items 😅

I probably gonna cancel my Vip after the Kimiversary 🤔
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @robertavyy Think of it this way, in 2 months of VIP gold you could get 1800 stars for a total of $100. During the Kimiversary sale, you can buy the biggest star pack and get 2500 stars for the same price. 
    The VIP subscription clothes are hit or miss. Of course if you love something and want to try it, go for it. But beware that you could be subscribed for 15 months before you get the VIP item you are chasing. That's a lot to invest for such a tiny benefit. The last benefit is the energy boost of +10 to your bar. This is nice to have, but if you don't mind tapping, and have a good stash of pets, it's not that important.
    iOS
    edited May 2020
    @AliBryant oh I didn’t know you would get star packs for double the stars... If I knew this, I’ve better didn’t took the VIP 🤔🤔
    Are the star packs also double on Black Friday?

Edit : maybe I will cancel my VIP before June, what do you think?
    @ViennaKKH and @AliBryant thank u for answer me 🥰 I need to think about it. I don’t really like items, so still to much expensive for me 🙈 
    iOS player 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @AliBryant does glu always have the double star offers for star packs on kimiversary? Like is that an every year thing? I know it is for Black Friday, but wasn’t sure for kimiversary 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @AliBryant does glu always have the double star offers for star packs on kimiversary? Like is that an every year thing? I know it is for Black Friday, but wasn’t sure for kimiversary 
    Yes, the last three years at least:

iOS
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Will be adding all of you soon! Thank you so much for your support and @LydiaKKH for the whole idea and thread, always 💖
    And @snakiekkh you literally made my night💖 I can't believe you spent 10kstars so your icon on the chart would look pretty, you're adorable! Trsut me, you look very cute either ways. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I love this idea so much! I’m usually really bad at saving kstars but I’ve been limiting my spending for a while now. My goal is to reach at least 1500 kstars ☺️

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    @Unwinter thank you so much for putting your time into this 💓💓 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @Unwinter hahahaha aww you've made mine, thank you so much! 💕 I'm 99% sure I'll end up saving a lot more than 10 k stars now you've made this thread, hahaha!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • kileyxx7kileyxx7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

Clearly I don’t know how to save😭 I’m so broke it’s a joke.  But I’m hoping this motivates me to keep myself in check. I just spent so much kash and kstars  last week I’m now at the bottom. I also keep forgetting to do my daily videos 🤦🏼‍♀️  Someone help me set a goal??? I don’t even know what a realistic number would be to try for.❤️
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I love this thread! I hope I can get to 2000 @Unwinter

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    snakiekkh said:
    @Unwinter hahahaha aww you've made mine, thank you so much! 💕 I'm 99% sure I'll end up saving a lot more than 10 k stars now you've made this thread, hahaha!
    Honestly me too! @LydiaKKH is such a lifesaver with this idea of hers. She will end up making all of us save kstars like never before!
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I loved this idea! I dont know how much I’ll be able to get to kimiversary, but I want to keep track of it 

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Scarlett_KKHScarlett_KKH Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @kileyxx7 Assuming you can get 20 k-stars per day, and since we have around 32 days until Kimiversary, then you can have (at least) 640 k-stars when it comes. So I'd say 500/600 is a great goal for you if you try to save as much as you can! Good luck doll! 🥰
     Android • 🏳️‍🌈 • English is not my 1st language
     Mathematics 🎓 • Portuguese • 22y

• kileyxx7kileyxx7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @Scarlett_KKH thank you! 💕
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Back after a 5 year hiatus  I’m thinking of doing the VIP trial for some extra K Stars, what do you guys think?  My goal is 600 K Stars and hoping hubby will approve a $5 purchase during the anniversary double stars sale.  I’m really just trying to save to buy handhelds, makeup, and a nose because those didn’t exist when I was playing last!
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I missed my free stars for the day 😭😭😭😭
    if anything now i will have them early in the morning 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😅😅😅
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @SDC93 some people recommend avoiding the free trial or making any purchases in the game as the 20 free videos lower to 10 but if you're going to be purchasing k stars anyway I'd say go for it! I'm paying for silver at the moment but when I tried out the free trial I went for bronze, such a stupid mistake that I'm still ashamed of to this day hahahaha 🤦‍♀️
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • OliviaoilOliviaoil Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited May 2020
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @Unwinter am I too late for you to add my saving goal to that list? 🥺
    @carolinakkh never, dw !! Will add you tomorrow 💖 oh and if you haven't posted your kstars and your goal (if you have one) please tell me so I can write them, but if you did post them, I'll find it dw💖
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Posting again cos I can’t see myself on the list 
    My goal is 2000 🥰

It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    snakiekkh said:
    @SDC93 some people recommend avoiding the free trial or making any purchases in the game as the 20 free videos lower to 10 but if you're going to be purchasing k stars anyway I'd say go for it! I'm paying for silver at the moment but when I tried out the free trial I went for bronze, such a stupid mistake that I'm still ashamed of to this day hahahaha 🤦‍♀️
    I need to count how many I’m getting now. I feel like it’s not consistent. I know that in like 2015 I purchased $20 worth of stars and I’m not sure if it counts against me haha. I’m usually doing my daily videos while doing breakfast and dishes lol
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    @carolinakkh never, dw !! Will add you tomorrow 💖 oh and if you haven't posted your kstars and your goal (if you have one) please tell me so I can write them, but if you did post them, I'll find it dw💖
    Thank you so much!! 💖💖
    I have posted but my current amount right now it's different from the post. I currently have 221 kstars and I hope to save around 700 to 750 kstars till the Kimiversary 🤞🤞