Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Oh my my my what a beautiful idea @Unwinter
    I posted a comment with my k-stars & goal but now my current amount of k-stars is 1602 but my goal is still 2000💖💖
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @Unwinter omg that is gorgeous, I absolutely love your dedication to this, I've never been excited to save k stars instead of spend them hahaha!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

I love this thread @LydiaKKH ! Now more than ever we have to be careful how we spend our K-Stars. Only spend if you really really like something and you think is necessary. Watch your daily videos on time, do your businesses, step up your relationships, even buy something for Cash when you get Luxe Goals. EVERY K-STAR COUNTS! And good luck with finding them in boxes! ⭐️🍀
    I have you in my contacts of KKH!! And your doll is so amazing!!! You’re my inspiration in the game kkk
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

Unwinter said:
    Hey so I was thinking, if it's okay with all of you and @LydiaKKH since you started the thread, I can make a table/chart with everybody's progress? To motivate y'all and keep track. So for example, again if it's okay with Lydia and whoever wants to participate, everyday or every couple of days, post your progress and tag me and I'll make a cute sheet to keep them all and anyone is welcome to add/edit it and repost. I will not include you if you don't give me your OK and I won't start it if Lydia doesn't want to as well because I don't wish to be rude. So what do y'all think? 
    I’m in!!
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited May 2020
    This is a great idea, hope it inspires me to keep saving my k-stars (I spent a bit this weekend, lol). My ideal goal is 2000 stars but realistically I think I’ll be able to get to 1500.

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @Unwinter thank you so much for doing this! the chart looks lovely 😍💗
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• yourpersonaldemonyourpersonaldemon Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey everyone :smiley: just wondering, what do you mean by "taking a spin"?
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @yourpersonaldemon It means spending K-stars on the Kollections!
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Love this idea, @Unwinter count me in!
    I was doing fine with my kstars but two weeks ago I lost control and spent 500 chasing the gift boxes 😩 
    Now I’m at 241 but hopefully I’ll reach 600 by Kimversary 

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @Unwinter thank you so much for doing this for us and adding me to the chart! i wanna set my goal at 2000! 😊
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

I just woke up and those were my notifications... you dolls are amazing and so excited about saving with me! 😍
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Count me in! 
    I currently have 219.. I did the free trial for the bronze VIP and forgot to cancel for the first month so I’m getting 2 everyday.. any tips to earn stars faster? I hope to get as much as I can for my first Kimiversary 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @DearDelilah Welcome to the forum ! 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    oh my goodness, hi everyone! long time lurker, finally gave in and joined the forum, eeek. i’d love to be apart of this as well, i’m hoping to save at least 1700 stars. please keep me in check, i need it!!

Welcome ☺️☺️☺️☺️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Unwinter thank you for adding me and for the great job ! Looks great 😊 If you zoom in you can see everything 😊
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:

I just woke up and those were my notifications... you dolls are amazing and so excited about saving with me! 😍
    Lydia you honestly deserve so much more, you're so amazing! We're all so excited for this, thank you so much for this lovely thread and idea. This is incredibly motivating, I just got extra 44 kstars from an offer and I wanted to spin a kollection but then remembered this, so nope no spending anymore!
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @DearDelilah 👋🏻 hi and welcome!

@odalysflowers - my tips are:

- always remember to watch your free daily videos (She says having forgotten to do hers yesterday 🤣)
    - Take a look at your achievements tab - are there any that you can quickly level up on to get some stars as a reward, e/g buying a couple of kash tops from the closet may trigger one of the shopping rewards
    - Grind reality shows during the week if you can using NPCs as your guests - once you get to 500 points with them, you get a kstar as a reward. Then delete them and start with a new NPC. If you do 3hr reality shows in Bel Air you get 4 guests and the stars can quickly add up!
    - Keep an eye on the offers. I don't know if you are Android or IOS and I've heard some IOS users outside USA say they don't get very good offers, but it is worth watching. I try and do as many of the "Reach level 12 in [INSERT GAME NAME HERE] and get 25 stars" - often they don't take too long to complete.
    - If you have any businesses in the game (Papagayo hotel, So Chic London, Chevier Paris etc) do your gigs for them religiously each week to get your Kstars! 

I'm sure others have also got great tips, but these are just some of the ones off the top of my head. Good luck!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Hi all! I’m a day late, but hope to keep this project going from my side! : )
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I also want to join  <3 My goal is 1000 k-stars, hopefully, more! Good luck to everyone!
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @Unwinter thank you so much for your work! you're a lot more patient than i could ever be LOL my current goal is 1000 after subtracting all the potential gbs i might spend on 😭
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
    @DearDelilah 👋🏻 hi and welcome!

@odalysflowers - my tips are:

- always remember to watch your free daily videos (She says having forgotten to do hers yesterday 🤣)
    - Take a look at your achievements tab - are there any that you can quickly level up on to get some stars as a reward, e/g buying a couple of kash tops from the closet may trigger one of the shopping rewards
    - Grind reality shows during the week if you can using NPCs as your guests - once you get to 500 points with them, you get a kstar as a reward. Then delete them and start with a new NPC. If you do 3hr reality shows in Bel Air you get 4 guests and the stars can quickly add up!
    - Keep an eye on the offers. I don't know if you are Android or IOS and I've heard some IOS users outside USA say they don't get very good offers, but it is worth watching. I try and do as many of the "Reach level 12 in [INSERT GAME NAME HERE] and get 25 stars" - often they don't take too long to complete.
    - If you have any businesses in the game (Papagayo hotel, So Chic London, Chevier Paris etc) do your gigs for them religiously each week to get your Kstars! 

I'm sure others have also got great tips, but these are just some of the ones off the top of my head. Good luck!
    I didn't used to delet NPC's at 500points. I'll do that now! I used to use they until complete the 3000points lol. Thanks for this tips♥
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @Nath_2019 - yeah it is so much quicker that way :)
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    I would love to take part in this, I’ve played kkh on and off since it launched, but only found this site last week! I have bronze vip and don’t really want to spend anymore just now, might change my mind when Kimiversary lands though 😬 my goal is to have 600 stars, aiming for 100 a week 🤞🏻🤞🏻 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I would love to participate with you 💞

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Unwinter said: 
    Dolls! My cat went into labor unexpectedly so I might not be able to post soon, but I will do it by tomorrow maximum❤️💖
    Good luck and just let her do it on her own and dont touch kittens for a while so she doesnt reject them ☺️☺️❤️❤️❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Back after a 5 year hiatus  I’m thinking of doing the VIP trial for some extra K Stars, what do you guys think?  My goal is 600 K Stars and hoping hubby will approve a $5 purchase during the anniversary double stars sale.  I’m really just trying to save to buy handhelds, makeup, and a nose because those didn’t exist when I was playing last!
    I’m at 386 after my daily 20 videos thanks to starting the perfume task. I spent 10 kstars for the professional and 25 stars for the bottle. Can anyone tell me if that was a good idea? Haha
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:
    Back after a 5 year hiatus  I’m thinking of doing the VIP trial for some extra K Stars, what do you guys think?  My goal is 600 K Stars and hoping hubby will approve a $5 purchase during the anniversary double stars sale.  I’m really just trying to save to buy handhelds, makeup, and a nose because those didn’t exist when I was playing last!
    I’m at 386 after my daily 20 videos thanks to starting the perfume task. I spent 10 kstars for the professional and 25 stars for the bottle. Can anyone tell me if that was a good idea? Haha
    The professional isn’t really worth it. I didn’t pay for the billboard but did the bottle and professional...and you get a cash reward over all. 

The bottle I think is definitely worth it though, because if you don’t buy it it disappears and it’s pretty cool handheld
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)