🎆v10.12 Update - It's here!👗🦩

Comments

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Super excited for the update! It's almost 10pm here in NZ so I'll probably get it when I wake up in the morning yayyy
    @RocketQueen Another kiwi yay! ❤️
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Super excited for the update! It's almost 10pm here in NZ so I'll probably get it when I wake up in the morning yayyy
    @Chooky1116 you’re a kiwi too? That’s so cool! I don’t often come across other Kiwis on forums like this 😊 Hope we wake up to this update in the morning 😅
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @Chooky1116 you’re a kiwi too? That’s so cool! I don’t often come across other Kiwis on forums like this 😊 Hope we wake up to this update in the morning 😅
    Yes I am 😊❤️ I’m hoping so too 😍 
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    So for Kkh Glu uses the HQ in Toronto and not the one in San Francisco? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I feel compelled. Feel free to join in.
    Update Please Update Please Update Please Please Please
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So for Kkh Glu uses the HQ in Toronto and not the one in San Francisco? 
    KKH uses the Toronto HQ :) 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    how I wanted the 20 videos back! I signed up for the free VIP week ( I canceled before the vip been renewed), but after I passed to had only 5 videos a day. With the last update, I passed to had 10 videos..., but I really wanted to have 20 videos. It would be so good to my saves to the Kimiversary ...
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Since yesterday my videos have stopped working! It won’t even load the kstar page at all, I feel like it might have to do with the update not coming out yet but I’ve already missed out on 10 kstars because of this glitch...... I’ve restarted the game and changed locations and even restarted my phone 

iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    can we get confirmation that the update is today....... pretty please 🥺🤞
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Update please 🥺🥺
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    I’m not mad or something like that but please GLU do something for ticket buyers. I’ve participated in 4 consecutive SYS but wasn’t even in the top 10. I mean how can I manage to get any item when the 10th has at least 900+ points? That’s hard for us players who cannot afford to buy bundles or tickets everytime.
    I totally agree! im not against ticket buyers at all, its their money, they cab do whatever they want with it But, there has to be a stop somehow, some people do not agree to spend actual money on a game, and some people can not afford the money, they just play it for fun, Glu has to separate ticket buyers from non ticket buyers. it doesn't have to be "pay to win" game. 

actually we do have that top in the closet and it has its own pants too! i really likes these baggy jeans they give me vibes of 70s or maybe they have these stars for the upcoming 4th of july 🎉 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited May 2020
    FarahxKKH said:
    Danizzle said:
    I’m not mad or something like that but please GLU do something for ticket buyers. I’ve participated in 4 consecutive SYS but wasn’t even in the top 10. I mean how can I manage to get any item when the 10th has at least 900+ points? That’s hard for us players who cannot afford to buy bundles or tickets everytime.
    I totally agree! im not against ticket buyers at all, its their money, they cab do whatever they want with it But, there has to be a stop somehow, some people do not agree to spend actual money on a game, and some people can not afford the money, they just play it for fun, Glu has to separate ticket buyers from non ticket buyers. it doesn't have to be "pay to win" game. 
    You’re totally right doll! We’re all playing KKH for fun so there should be a way to grant everybody satisfaction at some point. 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I can’t wait anymore. Update please 🥺🌸🌸
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
    Danizzle said:
    FarahxKKH said:
    Danizzle said:
    You’re totally right doll! We’re all playing KKH for fun so there should be at least a way to grant everybody satisfaction at some point. 
    girl, you don't know how many time i sat on my couch heartbroken because of ticket buyers at the last minute of SYS😂😂 so ofc there should be a solution.. i mean, we have the right to compete too and get prizes with our own work. and imo, a competition with the ability to increase the number of tickets is not a fair competition.. everyone has to submit their 14 looks and thats it. but, ofc glu would never do something like that so we are suggesting an alternative solution 😂❤
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I'm Gonna Die!!! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please update!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 :) 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Glu should at least try to put cap on ts once. If you really think about all the TBs will be in one group and they’re all gonna want to win first place so they’ll buy even more tickets. It’s gonna be a win win.. more money for glu and a fair chance for us to win first place.
    iOS player
    asalaxo said:
    Glu should at least try to put cap on ts once. If you really think about all the TBs will be in one group and they’re all gonna want to win first place so they’ll buy even more tickets. It’s gonna be a win win.. more money for glu and a fair chance for us to win first place.
    true, ticket buyers in one place, in one trendsetter would encourage them to buy more and more tickets to get first place. and we can also have a chance to win anything from top 5 with our 14 looks 😁
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I wish there was an easier way to add/remove items to the wardrobe. Would be nice if you could do it directly in the kloset.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Which is why your trendsetter score should be taken from your 14 highest scoring looks and/or there's a cap so multiple people can get the first prize if they reach say 700 points. Still make it challenging but not impossible when you have someone who goes ticket crazy. I don't think it would hurt ticket sales and may in fact drive more people to purchase them if they knew they were guaranteed the first place item. I doubt it'll ever happen though 🙃
    @FarahxKKH I’m sorry! I always managed to get some TS outfits but now it’s kind of impossible to me. Though I think @soundspretty has got some good ideas too. I really wish the glu team will consider them or just find a solution for us.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Dolls, going forward please be respectful of other forum users who might like buying tickets.  This is not cheating, and we don’t want to make players feel uncomfortable.  A good number of our friends do buy tickets, members just don’t talk about it, for fear of wrath. 
    Please don’t trash other players' looks, or legit game playing.  It’s hurtful and turns people away. 

Thanks!  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    lqvender said:
    @Julliette but don't they have these things pre planned? I doubt they'd have the will to make certain clothes more difficult to obtain at the very last minute just because people expressed how much they like them. I feel like they only really have the opportunity to do that on kimversary's.
    They did it most recently at Christmas. Glu did a lovely 12 days of Christmas gifts, and everyone was excited to receive the eggnog drink, then surprise male dolls got it but it was not available to female dolls (apart from Npcs) and instead we had it in a weekend GB in the next update. Eggnog in January, no one is doing that. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This is how I woke up when I remembered we might get the update today

Can't wait!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt that was supposed to be a weekend event item from the day the update came out. While I agree it was dumb, guys only got it for free because they don’t have weekend events and glu didn’t bother making guys their own items for the 12 days when we got a coat, pants, etc. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt that's a really mean thing to do if they did it to purposefully spite dolls. What does Glu even get from pulling stunts like that? I honestly don't see any benefits that could come from companies purposefully disappointing it's customers.