KK:H Weekday TB Event 5/18/20 Waiting for the Update and Tapping Along the Way

Comments

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Got Kash, energy and a partnership tile in my boxes.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • nancyyynancyyy Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited May 2020
    hm for folks who are doing the reality shows in for 3hrs to get stars, how much energy does it take? it takes me 31 energy each time even with the bonus star in bel air. I do 8 energy things per star and then the last one is 7... i’ve been seeing people post that it takes 17-18? 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @nancyyy You need to invite all 4 guests in Bel Air: the one in the foyer, the living room, the dining room and by the pool. Only tap their 5-energy action (you get one back) and then you’re left with the 2-energy action in the foyer, by the pool’s door. If it’s not there, tap the 1-energy action near the front door and the other one will appear!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @snakiekkh I’ve got the whip in my second spin 😊 I went back looking at my old post and saw some words spelled wrong due to my automatic dictionary in the other language 😂😂
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited May 2020
    nancyyy said:
    hm for folks who are doing the reality shows in for 3hrs to get stars, how much energy does it take? it takes me 31 energy each time even with the bonus star in bel air. I do 8 energy things per star and then the last one is 7... i’ve been seeing people post that it takes 17-18? 
    Currently the 3 hour gigs for me are 16 points (12 gig points and 4 guest points) and that usually takes 16 energy for the guests and then 1-4 energy for a random action. So that brings it to 17-20 ish energy. If you tap objects, have a high energy level, or have other ways of getting energy, then that's 2 gigs per energy refill. Though I'll be honest, I spend a lot of time tapping away at the tapables. I usually throw on a playlist and grind for points. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @sharonbp95 a Kollection with 10 k stars for the first spin when there's the potential to land on 155?! And @ViennaKKH, you got the Pretty in Pearl Kollection and even managed to get the whip?!?

C'mon Glu, pass them over. It's my turn.  
    Hey you come over here stock image Image of hand caucasian
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @snakiekkh , yes I’ve even got it twice since April 😊 I forgot to take a screenshot but here’s the outfit I’ve managed to get. Why do you say it’s out of rotation? Is it true? Because I need this Kollection to come back in my game as I still want the hair and the bundle 😬😬😬
    I hope it will come back in the next VIP event, so that my k stars will count for something.

I would actually really appreciate all the energy boxes I keep opening if I could claim them in real life. I've stayed up all night to work on my dissertation three times since Thursday alone, and the deadline's four hours away now. Guess who isn't even close to finishing it?? 

RIP prospects of being an anthropologist. Hello prospects of finally catching with you guys on the boxes.
    @ViennaKKH it says here October 2019 but someone  yesterday said that they had it right now!! There is hope, thank god!
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Wish I'd gotten this a week earlier tbh 😊
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Almost picked top kstars 😭
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Third box = necklace ☺️ 
    Items in all my three boxes! This calls for a crap TB box 😅

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Gold box - got partnership, but it completed the partnership with MUSE and I got 5kstars. Not bad I guess 🙈
    iOs player 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    2nd Black Box

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Cmon 😫
    Plz plz plz let be kstars in my next gold gb 🥺
    iOS player 

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    First 3 boxes. I almost picked the boots in my gold box but changed my mind last second 😩

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited May 2020

the anger in my blood rn literally the worst item in the palette 😭😭
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    2nd and 3rd boxes...such unlucky picks this week 😩 I hope this means I’m gonna get an amazing TB box but not holding my breath.
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

My boxes this week were kinda meh, I hope I get something good in my last box 🎉
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Guys, quick question. If i want to increase my stars to get an extra one before any event, how do I do that. The obvious answer is to buys stuff but in that case, i need to buy a lot of stuff cause currently i’m at 500/900. Do you guys know any items that will increase my starts a lot? Many thanks❤️
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    sarahlee said:
    sarahlee said:

So happy with my pick 🤩 That’s what I needed the most before kimiversary 😅

Another black box another kstars 🥵😄
    @sarahlee Can you open mine too? 😆
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    not impressed with my boxes so far 🙄 the partnership tile did give me 30 energy, hoping for a really good item in my TB box 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh Of course 🥰🤣 Every time I open the same box (the third one in the first row) and very often I got kstars in it 😌 When I opened a different box every time, with my lucky I usually got dyes or kash 🤣
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Guys, quick question. If i want to increase my stars to get an extra one before any event, how do I do that. The obvious answer is to buys stuff but in that case, i need to buy a lot of stuff cause currently i’m at 500/900. Do you guys know any items that will increase my starts a lot? Many thanks❤️
    for me furnishing houses helps a lot bc i only do cash and with a lot of houses it adds up
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @TiffanyRagKT start with buying all the cheap kash items in the kloset or in the houses. the ones with a star work for gigs and the ones with a heart work for dates 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @sarahlee I do the same but I open the last one bottom row
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️