KK:H Weekday TB Event 5/18/20 Waiting for the Update and Tapping Along the Way

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Gold box

Forgot to screenshot but I got a necklace in my first box and energy in the second.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    sarahlee said:
    @AmandaMKkh Of course 🥰🤣 Every time I open the same box (the third one in the first row) and very often I got kstars in it 😌 When I opened a different box every time, with my lucky I usually got dyes or kash 🤣
    @sarahlee decided to open the same box as you and it worked! 😂 Thank you doll 😌

iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    @livyx Ohh, great!! You’re welcome 😍
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Please take cash out of the black boxes 😭 
    I’d love to get that choker or some yellow dye 😭
  • nancyyynancyyy Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    @nancyyy You need to invite all 4 guests in Bel Air: the one in the foyer, the living room, the dining room and by the pool. Only tap their 5-energy action (you get one back) and then you’re left with the 2-energy action in the foyer, by the pool’s door. If it’s not there, tap the 1-energy action near the front door and the other one will appear!
    omg thank you! I get extra stars too! I’ve been wasting all my energy all this time. 😤
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I waited to open my black boxes till after the update, but yellow dyes were the only new addition. Not surprised, but if throwback boxes aren’t updated with the Kimiversary update I think I will take a break for a few months. So sad I missed the k stars in my first box, it’s been months since I’ve seen them in my black or gold boxes, but I’m happy to get an item. Posing with the Kimiversary background to pretend that it’s not still a month away😩

IOS player
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @dpeters This is hands down my all-time favorite scene from B99. Maybe besides the Dianne Wiest bit.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    I have no words 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @kadamisia I love that scene too! Andy Samberg is so funny!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Gold box. Nope.

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Sahana said:
    I don't know if I should laugh or cry... 😬🤦🏻‍♀️

@carolinakkh👀 I have never seen those earrings in your second pallete, bottom, second box from the left. They are gorgeous I need 🥺😍
    Me neither, it's my first time seeing them too. I wish I had chosen them because they're really gorgeous and I'm in need of some good earrings 🥺
    @carolinakkh

What are the odds that I get the earring in my next box! But if it makes you feel better, I of course, didn't pick it either 😬 And they are gorgeous! I hope we get them in our palettes again soon, and we pick them too! 
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @Sahana so many cute earrings in your gold palette!! 🥺😍 All we gotta do now is be hopeful that we get them next week or the weeks ahead. 🙏🤞
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    With my first 2 boxes I picked 2 tiles that were next to each other and I picked the opposite one each time, which means both times I got kash when the Kstars were in the other box. I feel like we need to something in the game in make week events better. There's always a chance you won't get anything good from the boxes and we get no event points so it's a lot of effort to get the boxes which might end having nothing useful in them.
    Platform: Android

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    No kstars but at least it’s a item

iOS player 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    🙃 Such a let down 
    Oh well, hopefully I get something worthwhile in my tb box 🤞

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Decent pallet for my TB box. Would have loved the dress but still super happy with these earrings as I don’t have many plain ones :) Also completed ‘all about that swag’ and got 11 k stars so overall it’s been a good tb event!
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @Sahana so many cute earrings in your gold palette!! 🥺😍 All we gotta do now is be hopeful that we get them next week or the weeks ahead. 🙏🤞
    @carolinakkh Ikr?! 😢 I could have picked any of them! Just my luck!
    Yess hopefully! 
    🤞🏻 😇
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Eehhh could've picked the necklace! 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @carolinakkh that dress has been on my wish list for so long, it’s so pretty 😭😍 Congrats on the pick ! 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

I got a TILE in my gold box. A TILE???!! Wtf????
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @AmyMimi Thank you so much doll!! 💖 I'm so happy I got it because it reminds of a dress from a kollection that I've been wanting for so long. 
    I'm hoping you get the dress on your next box or soon enough! 😘🤞
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    This was my GOLD box 😤 
    I think there should be some K stars, or a partnership tile.... something other than useless cash, pink and purple drops!

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @TiffanyRagKT if you buy the cheap kash items in the kloset, especially like the ones that have multiple colors, they will have unexpectedly huge points and you can catch back up again fast :) 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @daphnekkh congrats on getting top show! You definitely did it the right way by not obsessively checking as you got close to #1 😂 It can be kind of a “watched pot never boils” situation haha