What determines how many stars you get using a professional contact?

ShannonandBearShannonandBear Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
Is it better to use a lower level contact (ie B list or A list but not top 100/10) with a higher relationship score or a higher level contact (top 100) with a lower relationship score on gigs?

What determines how many stars you get by doing an action with them? (Sorry if this has been asked before, I can't find an answer)

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Sorry if I’m not understanding this correctly, but the level of the contact you use shouldn’t matter!! 

If you mean the amount of little stars you get after each action it’s only determined by the action itself, not anything else. But usually if the action takes up more energy or you pay kash they give more stars. 

If you mean like professional or throwback event stars for completing the gig, that’s determined by the length of the gig. 5 I think for 1 hour gigs, 12 for 3 hour gigs, 20 for 8 hour gigs, 25 for 6 hour gigs. 

I hope this makes sense 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ShannonandBearShannonandBear Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Sorry if I’m not understanding this correctly, but the level of the contact you use shouldn’t matter!! 

If you mean the amount of little stars you get after each action it’s only determined by the action itself, not anything else. But usually if the action takes up more energy or you pay kash they give more stars. 

If you mean like professional or throwback event stars for completing the gig, that’s determined by the length of the gig. 5 I think for 1 hour gigs, 12 for 3 hour gigs, 20 for 8 hour gigs, 25 for 6 hour gigs. 

I hope this makes sense 😅
    So for say a photoshoot I'm able to invite one of my contacts to the shoot - like a model. Does that person's rank in the game or our relationship level (say 550/1000 vs. 250/500) matter in how many stars I get for "take group picture" action?

Or could I invite any of my contacts and get the same number of stars? IE is it better to invite A-listers or contacts I've worked with a ton in the past?
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @ShannonandBear it should be the same amount either way! I’m 99% sure at least lol, I’ve never counted but I’ve never noticed a difference in stars between different ranks or friends vs npc 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LizzieCovetLizzieCovet Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    The higher they are on the top star list, the higher bonus you get in fans. It's not much, but there have been times when I got around 800,000 new fans for an 8 hour fashion show with Dirk (d list) versus 1 million with a B list celeb on an 8 hour show. Not sure the specifics tho
    Been playing on and off since KKH release... here to stay now!

Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lizzie.covet.5602
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @mikaylachimo is correct, you get the same amount no matter who the contact is, it just goes by task, so if a task drops down 4 little stars, your relationship goes up 4 points
    iOS
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I would recommend using people you’ve worked with a lot in the past and try to Max them out. I’m not sure if it gives more k stars but I know it gives more cash and energy from the industry rewards so it might, I just don’t pay much attention and just tap it all😂
    the rankings on the top stars list don’t matter when it comes to industry rewards so I would personally pick closer friends over higher up ones and then move the those higher up ones once you max the others out! Hope this helps!

edit: oh and also the first industry reward with that person at 250 points does not give a k star but every level after that does