šŸŽ†v10.12 Update - It's here!šŸ‘—šŸ¦©

Comments

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Also where is the watermelon from?Ā 
    I want it.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    New hair color in baby closet which means we will get it soon too

I might be mistaken but I donā€™t think that the baby pink one has been introduced yet so maybe thatā€™s also a new hair color coming our way? šŸ¤©
    @JenniferKKHollywood itā€™s from the diamond kollectionĀ 
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    So I literally decided to buy in game things after they lowered the videos for players who joined after 2020 because it wouldnā€™t change. But if Iā€™d known that they could cut it down to 5 videos a day again I WOULDNT HAVE BOUGHT. Thatā€™d literally be us getting played by them. Hope they didnā€™t do the 10 videos for new players just so we buy in game things then they cut them back to 5 vids. Thatā€™d be terrible.
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @ashleydianem whoops, I didnā€™t even think of that one! Thanks for the clarification šŸ„°
    iOS player šŸŒø
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar šŸ™ˆ
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture donā€™t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    New hair color in baby closet which means we will get it soon too

I might be mistaken but I donā€™t think that the baby pink one has been introduced yet so maybe thatā€™s also a new hair color coming our way? šŸ¤©
    U mean the baby pink before the new orangy color??
    I think its the pink shade hair color from the Diamond Kolection!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Dolls I can watch videos again!šŸ¤©
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @LovelyEmma yeah thatā€™s the one, I completely forgot about that kollection šŸ˜†
    iOS player šŸŒø
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar šŸ™ˆ
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture donā€™t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @DelenaGovato i can always submit it during sys if you want šŸ˜Š

iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Wow the pop up shop is still there! Maybe next vip I will finally talk myself into getting the jumpsuit?
    Wow the pop up shop is still there! Maybe next vip I will finally talk myself into getting the jumpsuit?
    Thanks for saying that Iā€™m gonna buy the last one I didnā€™t buy too šŸ™ˆšŸ˜„Ā 

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    SPOIL ME WITH SPOILERS šŸ˜‚šŸ’ƒšŸ’ƒ
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    5 videos again? Ohh Lord Iā€™m even a paying player. I Only signed the free vip week, and puf . 5kstarsšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Now, I have to live with this curse šŸ’©Ā 
    ā€¢Playing KKH since August/19
    ā€¢English isn't my first language
    ā€¢Nathalia in the game
    ā€¢iOSĀ ā£ 20y

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @yezx thank you so much but u don't have diamonds šŸ’–
    @yezx I just tried to watch a video and got another 5 free videos. So I got all 10
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @yezx I just tried to watch a video and got another 5 free videos. So I got all 10
    Same here. ! šŸ˜„
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Thankssss @robertavyy! They work again!
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    TheĀ twilight dye is my new favorite šŸ’•
    Also, I just need a new storyline to meet Raul! I miss himĀ 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Well, I don't know what to say about the update, I really expected more...
    But I was able to get these garments that are beautiful šŸŒ»šŸƒšŸŒ¹šŸŒŗšŸŒøšŸµšŸ’šŸŒ¼šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŒšŸ˜

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    any ideas whether saying maybe (because i secretely wish to date him šŸ™Š) would change anything or it would make it worse?

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Sorry, I was in meetings. I reported the video glitch earlier and I think it's fixed now!
    Thanks Kalinda, you're amazing!!! I would love have 20 videos again, if you could talk about this with them, we would apreciateā™„
    ā€¢Playing KKH since August/19
    ā€¢English isn't my first language
    ā€¢Nathalia in the game
    ā€¢iOSĀ ā£ 20y

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    I donā€™t understand Gluā€™s logic when it comes to new dyes. It is asinine to introduce something new but prevent players from experiencing it.Ā That makes zero sense and is the epitome of not putting your customer first. We should be thrilled about three new colors but instead we are disappointed knowing that there is little chance of getting them - especially the TS dye.Ā 

Every. Single. Time. Glu makes us beg them to gift us 10 dyes of each new color. We could be in our games, excitedly deciding which dress we want to make a cheerful yellow for the upcoming Summer season; instead we are in the Forum begging Glu again... Ā 

Children learn its mean to dangle a treat in front of their dog and not give it to them. How can a group of adults and a corporation not know better?

As always, your comments are 100 % on point. Ā Iā€™m sick and tired of BEGGING Glu to do the right things