🎆v10.12 Update - It's here!👗🦩

Comments

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Is anyone else having a weird glitch where when you view your friends list, whoever is wearing one of the new kloset tops/pants is instead shown as wearing that white crop top and black skirt you start out with in the game? My game is updated so i’m not sure why.
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Areys Same thing here, but only with one of my friends🤔
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I just saw spoilers on fb and I really wish I could unsee them 🤦‍♀️😩 it’s always better when it’s a surprise 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Areys said:
    Is anyone else having a weird glitch where when you view your friends list, whoever is wearing one of the new kloset tops/pants is instead shown as wearing that white crop top and black skirt you start out with in the game? My game is updated so i’m not sure why.
    Wouldn't it be funny if that's a new way of exposing hackers? :D 
    iOS
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @kadamisia I saw your outfit post earlier in the thread, but in game it looks exactly the same except for the top ☹️ 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I wonder how the dye boxes will work, will we get one each week and then have to buy if we want more or will we have to buy them from the beginning and therefore only get dyes if we spend kstars. How many kstars will the boxes be? Soo many questions 🧐
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

@Areys Oh no, so much effort down the drain 😂😂
    So I guess @AliBryant 's theory is debunked - I kinda hoped I discovered a hacker among my friends 👀😂
    IOS player
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @kadamisia they are easy to spot because they change total looks rapidly, like just constantly cycling through all different outfits and facial features, skin tones, etc. I had one on my game when I was Android. Before I knew what it meant I posted a picture of my "friend" in the forum and she replied it wasn't her, LOL. Because it was one of the many accounts linked to that same game. She never posted in the forum again :D 
    iOS
    @AliBryant Oh wow so I discovered a potential hacker after all!! I knew it was suspish she was changing her doll's face 5 times a day 😂 
    (Disclaimer: I'm kidding of course- I'm not pointing fingers, if it's true after all then it's none of my business) 
    IOS player
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I hope this week isn’t the hippie/70s sys because I have maybe two outfits that would actually fit the theme, but I wish we had more and we only have one flower crown in closet 

iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    I just saw a post on facebook showing all the ernables, sys e ts outfits. How do they have early access?
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Areys said:
    That is strange.  Normally the basic white top and black skirt only shows up if they have updated their games but you have not. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I just saw spoilers on fb and I really wish I could unsee them 🤦‍♀️😩 it’s always better when it’s a surprise 
    @AmyMimi I did too 😭 I was just innocently scrolling. I don’t understand how they get them?
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    AmyMimi said:
    @AmyMimi I did too 😭 I was just innocently scrolling. I don’t understand how they get them?
    @ashleydianem Same 😭 I was just minding my own business and there they all were ! Lol and of course I’m weak willed so I had a good look 😂
    I’ve always wondered this as well and still have no clue how they get them 🤷‍♀️
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

This is my gold box after the update. Are you KIDDING ME glu???????? I’m so disgusted 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Monica L said:
    You know what? The only reason they have a contract to extend is because of us - the people that play and have played this game daily for the past few years. Without our dedication to playing this game, there would not be a need for a contract extension. That being said.... Glu sure knows how to treat us! From taking away videos to earn stars to making earning dyes and T$ prizes nearly impossible, I certainly am not feeling the love and appreciation for all of the time and money I have put into this game. 

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    AliBryant said:
    So for this week's SYS phone call from Kalinda, lets hope she gifts us dye instead of advice?
    Or Glu could really surprise us and have KIM gift us the new dyes.  How’s long has it been since we’ve had a message from Kim?
    Ummm, AMEN HOLLY
    I’d love to see anything from Kim/literally any member of the family. And I’d really enjoy seeing the family and friends updated... considering how outdated they are and that one of them is dead

I’m sure it’ll never happen in a billion years, but a girl can dream...
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @AmyMimi I know! I thoroughly browsed 😂 And I’m really bad at keeping secrets 🤐🤐
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    And we thought our closets looked messy so far... we definitely didn’t see mannequins coming! I don’t get it. My OCD does not approve! 😤
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Honestly plz get rid of thr manequin thingies!
    Our Kloset looks soo good without those things 😭
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    please fix the klosets and put everything in their respectful things 😫
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Today has been so hectic, I won't get to sleep before 4 am and I'm really tired so I'm just hoping this update will cheer me up a bit. Downloading now! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook