🎆v10.12 Update - It's here!👗🦩

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can anyone explain the manequin situation??? No one likes it :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can anyone explain the manequin situation??? No one likes it :(
    What mannequins? The closet looks the same to me besides the drops next to dyed clothes 
    lexbaby42 said:
    What mannequins? The closet looks the same to me besides the drops next to dyed clothes 
    The new Kloset itens have manequins modeling the clothes and shoes!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I’m excited for a few things from spoilers. Some things they actually listened to
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Was just thinking what if the mannequin is something new they’re trying to implement 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Truth. Visual pollution.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
    The new Kloset itens have manequins modeling the clothes and shoes!
    Oh ew I just noticed that😂 I was looking for it with my owned items and the shop page and didn’t think to look at featured haha, but it is kinda weird especially since the other items don’t have a mannequin 
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    I’m excited for a few things from spoilers. Some things they actually listened to

FINALLY lol
    Im lowkey hoping that the update drops tomorow on Facebook! It better not happen what happened on the last update that we had to wait 1 extra week for the update!!!
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    The mannequins look tacky imo, I hope it's just temporary because of the current situation and it can be fixed.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Truth. Visual pollution.

I laughed too hard at this comment😂 
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Just downloaded the update as my connection was really bad today.
    Loving the new dyes especially the yellowish one. Still disappointed that we didn't get at least 5 of each one. 
    Also i'm really excited about the new dyes box.
    The hair and dress from the banner 💕 hopefully they aren't not a TS prize.
    And I agree with you all. Please remove the mannequins. It's creeping me out.
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Monica L said:
    @ARCHITA16 that moment when I realized we got Hawaii themed outfits one update too late because if you hadn’t mentioned it I wouldn’t have even noticed. 

Ugh. That is such a Glu thing to do! :/
    You Are perfectly Right!!!  😐 I even Doesn't had a right Thing to wear In that hawali theme!! 😞
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Here are a couple of my favorite new color dyed looks.

I am loving these colors! Three new colors in one update! And I'm excited to see how the dye gift boxes will work! And thank you so much for the new dye icon. Maybe in the future it could be more detailed, but for now it will suffice and it is a huge help!
    I can only imagine how hard at work on the next update you all are since that will be the big kimmiversary update. If it's anything like last year's, I'm sure we're in for a huge treat, so the fact that we had so many great things added this update is greatly appreciated! Please pass along my gratitude to the team @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas! :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    LIVING for the fact that there’s an icon to tell us that we have previously dyed something. 👏🏼 Yay! 

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    No new storylines? I guess I'm not surprised 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Can someone confirm the videos are back to 10 bc I was livid while just catching up on this thread reading ppl say it was 5 again lol. Mine don't refresh for a few hours. 
    - Emmy
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Bear_KKH yes they’re back to 10, a lot of us just had to wait and then we were able to get the other 5, so 10 altogether. Not sure why it happened 🤷‍♀️
    Now the time I do my vids is thrown off and it’s annoying me more than it should
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Rikk said:
    AmyMimi said:
    I just saw spoilers on fb and I really wish I could unsee them 🤦‍♀️😩 it’s always better when it’s a surprise 
    I always look for them on Instagram as soon as the update comes out! 😂 It was definitely an...unexpected...selection!
    Mind telling me which account? I tried to search for it but from my real life account I ended up finding accounts promoting hacks 😂😂 If it’s against the rules or anything (sharing an IG account) maybe you can DM me? Thank you!
  • butterflyyyybutterflyyyy Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Did our free video’s dropped to 5 again??? 🥺 I just watched and it says there is no videos after 5 I watched 😫
    That happened to me too. Just wait for a while and try again, you’ll have more of the free videos ☺️
  • Arabella004Arabella004 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited May 2020
    All of the unofficial spoilers have mannequins as well so I guess they are here to stay.
    Android platform
    Add me on fb 💕
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Also why comments on this specific thread have to be approved? 
    EDIT: Okay looks like they don't now. @3nity I can DM if you still don't know.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    @LydiaKKH Someone was kind enough to DM me, but thank you very much! 💜 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I’m a little confused. The kimiversary is June 24th. Vip event this month falls on June 12-14th
    and we haven’t received any kimiversary announcement in this update. And in the next update the Vip event will be on July 10-12th. So when are we going to celebrate kimiversary? If I was wrong, I’m sorry 😅
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Random but if the next update is “big” can you please let us add handhelds to the photobooth when we click on friends? I’d love that + pleaaaase update achievements, so I can get a few extra kstars in the following year 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @sarahlee Kimiversary isn’t during a vip event. I think it was a party event last year, but I’m not sure about that, could have been professional too 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    @yezx Ohh, ok 😅 Thank you 😌 I thought it would be like last black friday that the throwback sale was with the vip event.
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇