๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฐSYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ‚

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

As June Approaches, who doesn't love a wedding?ย  So dress to the inner bride in all of us, or dress as a bridesmaid, wedding guest or groom, and get ready for our Next SYS Event - Dream Wedding!ย 
It starts Thursday, May 21st @ 3 p.m. Eastern
& Ends Sunday, May 24th @ 9 p.m. Eastern
The Earnables can be yours for 575 Points!
Keep Watching for Spoilers for SYS plus Trendsetters!

I just love a good Wedding, don't you?

Aww, Kim made such a beautiful bride, and your doll can too!
Just get ready to Show Your Style in the Next Event.
Now Remember, it starts Thursday May 21st at 3 pm Eastern and Ends Sunday the 24th at 9pm Eastern.
Vote for the looks that best match the theme!
Oooooh I think she's about the open the thread and toss the bouquet now........
Come on all you single ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
๐Ÿ’œVats
๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456753

Comments

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Wedding SYS...didnt really expect that but wow. If i have ever said I have nothing to wear, now I have really nothing to wear except that one wedding dress and probably other dyed dress ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
    iOs playerย 
  • KhalilahjahaanKhalilahjahaan Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I need dye!
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Okay those dolls who never dress on theme CANNOT mess this one up!! Literally just wear a white gown ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Rikk said:
    This is a fun and relatively accessible theme! I wish guy dolls had more light-colored suits though. I canโ€™t wait to see recommendations! I donโ€™t know if my white gowns necessarily say โ€œwedding.โ€
    I kind of disagree! Iโ€™m worried this is a theme where actual wedding gowns will be on theme. Can anyone confirm whether they own more than 1 kloset wedding dress? Those bridal dresses are insanely expensive, they never go on sale, and I canโ€™t help but think the only people that own more than one or two are people with unlimited access to kstars (aka hackers). Idk Iโ€™m not loving it.ย 
    I worry that bridesmaid like dresses wonโ€™t do as well as actual wedding dresses, and I own like one wedding dress (which was ugly that I threw into storage as soon as I bought it) and one thatโ€™s white so can pass (which I wore at my wedding lol) so bridesmaid like dresses are my only options.ย 

so yeah I agree that this theme is... going to be interesting?ย 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playingย this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iโ€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iโ€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game โœŒ๐ŸผโŒ)
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I did not expected this kind of theme ๐Ÿ™ˆ But sounds cool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ™ˆ
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    kadamisia said:

Watch me unlock this dress 8 times ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Me too omg. We're lost
    โ€ขPlaying KKH since August/19
    โ€ขEnglish isn't my first language
    โ€ขNathalia in the game
    โ€ขiOSย โฃ 20y

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    My icy blue dyes can finally be put to good useย โœŒ๏ธ
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I think only these hairstyles come close to the bridal theme...
    so iโ€™m debating buying an extra hairstyle:

I wish Kalinda could tell if this hair will be available for Kimiversary:

Soooo not sure if i should stick to the hairstyles I already own, buy a kloset item or finally buy this hair with diamonds ๐Ÿ˜ญ I already hate this sysย 
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    does anyone know where this hair is from? the hair colour too.. is it the new one?

iOS player
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    At first I thought okay I got some stuff I could use, now Iโ€™m just feeling helpless because I have literally nothing๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚ I hope I hate the TS prizes ๐Ÿฅต
    iOS โœจย 
    english isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
    FB - Erika Aurora ๐Ÿ’—