🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    does anyone know where this hair is from? the hair colour too.. is it the new one?

And the dress 😍
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Rikk said:
    This is a fun and relatively accessible theme! I wish guy dolls had more light-colored suits though. I can’t wait to see recommendations! I don’t know if my white gowns necessarily say “wedding.”
    I kind of disagree! I’m worried this is a theme where actual wedding gowns will be on theme. Can anyone confirm whether they own more than 1 kloset wedding dress? Those bridal dresses are insanely expensive, they never go on sale, and I can’t help but think the only people that own more than one or two are people with unlimited access to kstars (aka hackers). Idk I’m not loving it. 
    We’ll have to wait and see, but I think any white gown will probably work! I think, as usual, the sexier/skimpier ones will score better than the old selection of wedding gowns in the closet. At least I hope so — I only own the knee-length cash one
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @asalaxo i think i have seen that hair again so i don't think is new
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    does anyone know where this hair is from? the hair colour too.. is it the new one?

That haircolor is buyable on the Kloset!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @asalaxo i think i have seen that hair again so i don't think is new
    I wonder if I’ll be able to get it. it’s so pretty 😍
    iOS player
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @asalaxo I think it was from the royal wedding update and it was from one of the weekend events  
    IOS Player 
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Some of my ideas... I only own kash wedding gowns and I'm not submitting those

Here are some of my ideas. None of these are actually from the wedding section of the kloset (those are EXPENSIVE) and some of them are a top and skirt (is it working when I hide behind a bouquet..?). Just trying to provide some inspo for players who (like me) are lacking in the wedding gown and champagne dye department! Please let me know if you think these will get votes... I’m excited for this theme but also nervous! I just bought the veil hair because I thought it could amp up some more mediocre looks!

I wish I had your guy’s closet  🥰😍😭
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @yezx okay your doll is going to be the wedding QUEEN this weekend, those dresses are amazing <3
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @LovelyEmma oh it looked a bit different to me but maybe because the picture is photoshopped. thank you 💕

@TrashleyKKH I love it so much and it looks so beautiful on your doll 😭 thank you 💓
    iOS player
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    So sweet, Thank you @EmCharlotte ♥️ but still, watch me get 35 votes with them 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @yezx if I were you I would wait to see how the hairstyles you have will score before buying a new one, but I know that we are all excited for sys so it might be hard 😄
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I actually LOVE this theme because we all have dresses that could work and icy blue dye can help! I only have a few of the actual wedding dresses but there’s so many in the kloset that can be used ! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited May 2020

This will have to work, because I can't spend more  k-stars. AND YES I will use the 
    reindeer + skates thing lmao 
    PS¹: This theme is very hard. I already gave up
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I’m actually so excited I had to cancel my wedding due to Covid so this makes me happy 😍😍
    I had to cancel my wedding due to covid as well, unfortunately! I actually like the idea of this SYS. 🤍
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @EmCharlotte all your looks are perfect 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Not too enthusiastic with the theme honestly bc it’s literally: Show Your Big Poofy White Dress rather than show your style but I tried to have fun with it! I also want to try and style some bridesmaids looks but tbh, would voters even want that? 🙄🙈 Anyway! I wanted to try and see what white gowns and dresses I had that I could transform into bridal looks and I’m pretty happy with some of them! Some look historic/period, some are daring and sexy, some are kind of earthy and give a “hitched in Hawaii” kind of vibe, some are the full fairytale fantasy and I love it! I also experimented with blush and pink gowns bc I know that if I were to get married, I’d love a white and pink gown myself 💖💖 I’m already loving everyone’s looks so far and I can’t wait to see more!

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    i dont have much for this, i hope they gift us dye bc if not i literally might not even play i dont want to be stressed over something i have no chance of doing good in
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Okay, @thallisa posted her looks we can all go home now! Lol but for real, where is that pearl bun from?? I want it!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I have 3 icy blue dyes 🙃

Well I guess I gotta do some digging in my wardrobe and see what I can use 🤦‍♀️
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧