Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @SDC93 I regret not getting the perfume bottle. You can still see it when you do a gig at the perfumery but it's not the same as having it in your game.
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts

Count me in! My goal is to get as close to 2000 as possible!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Lol I’ll take part 😂 my goal is 500 stars
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    This is such a great idea! I would love to participate! My goal is 1000 so we will see if I get there!! 
    Platform : iOS 

• EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    This is such a good idea!! I was bummed because real life happened this weekend and I didn’t hustle any kstars during VIP or even remember to watch my videos, when I’ve been saving for a while now & didn’t go for the last two VIP’s 😓 but started here yesterday, my new goal is 3000 now I think. 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @Unwinter if you could add me as well? I'm at 978, with a goal of 1200 K-stars for the anniversary. It seems pretty conservative, but I can def see myself being tempted by a VIP event lol
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I hope you all got your free kstars yesterday! 💖I know we all had some issues but I got mine 20 after a while.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
     kadamisia said:
    My Kstars are in so much trouble :s I saw some spoilers for the new update and I might have to chase a few things... Suddenly the 2000 Kstars goal feels so distant :D
    A few? 😂😂😂😂 i’m tempted by a lot of them 😭😭😭😭😭 
    I feel like such a failure 😅😅😅 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    Oh girls don't even tell me, I've seen them too... 😬 I really like one GB hair and kollections. 😭

We will have to find a way to hold on to our k stars 😂😂😂😂 
    hopefully kimversary wont disappoint 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    I'm afraid now that Kimiversary wouldn't be as good as we wish and I'd regret not getting GB items...

• martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

I love this thread @LydiaKKH ! Now more than ever we have to be careful how we spend our K-Stars. Only spend if you really really like something and you think is necessary. Watch your daily videos on time, do your businesses, step up your relationships, even buy something for Cash when you get Luxe Goals. EVERY K-STAR COUNTS! And good luck with finding them in boxes! ⭐️🍀
    I have you in my contacts of KKH!! And your doll is so amazing!!! You’re my inspiration in the game kkk
    OMG @Nath_2019 thank you so much for the kind words! You made my day 💖 Your doll is so gorgeous and I’m happy I have you in my game! Love bumping into you all around the world 😆🥰
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Could someone tell me till when the TB boxes are updated? As in what is the last event item we can chase in the TB box? I don’t want to spent my kstars at the kimiversary on an item I can get in a box later on 😅
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

ErikaKKH said:
    Could someone tell me till when the TB boxes are updated? As in what is the last event item we can chase in the TB box? I don’t want to spent my kstars at the kimiversary on an item I can get in a box later on 😅
    I think there's no strict rules - they missed some items that should be in TB or SYS since months...

@LydiaKKH oh cmon now Glu 😫 but thank you 💓
    iOS ✨ 
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts

I’m in y’all! I don’t really wanna set a goal so that I don’t let myself down, so we’re just gonna see how it all goes! I have barely any k stars now haha that’s why my dolls eyes are closed, because she doesn’t want to think about and neither do I 😂
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @erikakkh february 2017 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx thank you! 💖
    iOS ✨ 
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

@Unwinter I think I’m missing (I might be blind tho) but I was in the chart you did before 😅
    And thank you for your time 💓
    iOS ✨ 
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    @Unwinter Thanks, you’re amazing! 
    I think @LydiaKKH suggested updating it every sunday! But it’s fine for me
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    ErikaKKH said:
    @Unwinter I think I’m missing (I might be blind tho) but I was in the chart you did before 😅
    And thank you for your time 💓
    Omg almost started worrying but no you're in the first picture, second row. I updated your pic to the one you have now💖
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @Unwinter Thanks, you’re amazing! 
    I think @LydiaKKH suggested updating it every sunday! But it’s fine for me
    We'll go with @LydiaKKH definitely. She'll hold us off tapping that buy button! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    Unwinter said:
    Omg almost started worrying but no you're in the first picture, second row. I updated your pic to the one you have now💖
    See I told you I’m blind 😭😂 I’m sorry!! 
    iOS ✨ 
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    edited May 2020

I thought having 1000 ktars would be enough for the kimiversary but when i did a wishlist I realized that i need at least 2000 kstars 😓
    i hope i can reach at least 1500 💞
    Also this is such a good idea to motivate each other to save ! 
    Good luck everyone ♥️
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Okay dolls, here are the full charts! If you don't find your name here and you've told me to add you, I give you full permission to yell at my inattentiveness. I hope you can see them better than before and I really hope I didn't mess up with the numbers. Please tell me if I did. And @kileyxx7 I put 300-500 as a goal since you asked for a suggestion so I hope that's okay with you?
    @LydiaKKH So now that it's week 1, when do you think we should update it? next Wednesday?
    Loved it ♥ My goal is 550 k-stars!!
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Ah looking great @Unwinter 🥰 
    Even more excited for kimiversary now! 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Okay dolls, here are the full charts! If you don't find your name here and you've told me to add you, I give you full permission to yell at my inattentiveness. I hope you can see them better than before and I really hope I didn't mess up with the numbers. Please tell me if I did. And @kileyxx7 I put 300-500 as a goal since you asked for a suggestion so I hope that's okay with you?
    @LydiaKKH So now that it's week 1, when do you think we should update it? next Wednesday?
    Hey @Unwinter this is awesome what you did! I love the way you made this chart! Can you please add me next time you update it? I posted the screenshot of my game earlier but maybe I should’ve set my goal then. I currently have 1410 and my goal is 2000. Thanks in advance doll 💖
    Unwinter said:
    Sturdays is the day for update of k stars that is the day we started out officially so that we round it up properly ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻