๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฐSYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ‚

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @butterflyyyy @Rikk thank you both so much!!! ๐Ÿ–ค I think Iโ€™ll definitely have to sneak the dark one inย 

oh my goodness these spoilers have me on the floor ๐Ÿ˜ญ I really love everything, earnable and ts! if anyone needs me Iโ€™ll be telling myself over and over how not at all versatile the ts veil is and will literally never need it after this event and i do not need first placeย 
    platform: iOS ๐Ÿ’žย message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Wow at the prizes.ย  I am in deep deep love.ย  Thank you Kalinda

This song brings back soooooooo many college memories.
    I love Billy Idol and white wedding ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ now this song is gonna be stuck in my head till the sys is over ahahaha.
    iOS player
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Not sure why quality is so bad, but here are some ideas I threw together. Probably have to dye the bouquet.ย 
    I really want to see someone in a robe type outfit with curlers hairstyle and the streaky makeup.ย 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @SDC93 omg I thought about that too! Curlers, robe and make up handheld. Too bad I donโ€™t have those items but only the make up paletteย 
    iOS player ๐Ÿค 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I love the earnables! The hair is really pretty. I like the style of the dress but the sparkles kinda make it look a little too cartoon-y. ย 

I would be happy just to get the TS dress. The TS hair is so pretty but itโ€™s not very versatile. It only really goes with the TS dress. The color of the veil matches the dress perfectly so I canโ€™t imagine itโ€™ll look good with a bright white dress since it looks more like a blush/champagne color. Very unique but not a lot of dresses we already own match it. Also the veil reminds me of what some older women would wear to church, not really like a wedding veil.ย 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Iโ€™m excited and also slightly apprehensive ๐Ÿ˜… donโ€™t have too much but Iโ€™ll make do
    Some potential looks ๐Ÿ˜Š

iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    These are some looks I came up with. Also my first post hi everyone! I hope this comes out okย  :D
    @camillekkhxWelcome ! Beautiful looks and your doll is stunning ๐Ÿ˜
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    asalaxo said:
    @SDC93 and @elettrahere omg yess!!!

Bet if you submit youโ€™ll get 50+ if you let us know on the forum when you submit haha
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Iโ€™m dead ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
    I. W A N T. I T. ย A L L ! ! ! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญย 
    so sad that i wont prob be able to get the earnable hair but iโ€™ll try, TS will 100% be out of my reach,not even 5th place...
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    i don't care for the hair, i just want the dress. let me be in a chill group, pleeeaaaseย ๐Ÿฅบ
    i can't wait until this sys starts. until then.............

Nervous Spongebob
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Wow, I'm in love with both dresses! They are so stunning! Can't wait to get the earnable one so I can submit it and have another wedding look lol and I'm glad I'm not so excited for the TS hair, I can already tell I'll be far from the 1st prize if this SYS I get the same teams I got the past ones :/
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    Everything is so stunning but I doubt I'll be able to reach the last earnable and I might as well forget about reaching top 5 ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • KhalilahjahaanKhalilahjahaan Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I like the prizes but I hate having a husband in the game so I donโ€™t care if I flop. Iโ€™m never getting married again lol
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Yeah this is sad cause I donโ€™t think I have anything I didnโ€™t waste my time on buying wedding gowns
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    asalaxo said:
    @SDC93 and @elettrahere omg yess!!!

Bet if you submit youโ€™ll get 50+ if you let us know on the forum when you submit haha
    I doubt Iโ€™ll get 50+ tbh. I think the voters wonโ€™t get it. I bet if I go against a doll wearing that sheโ€™ll be the popular pick

iOS player
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Also this sys is my first on my iOS doll lol so if u seeme with my cash dress ๐Ÿ‘€ donโ€™t judge lol Iโ€™m just doing it to get diamonds lol
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    I don't need the ts hair I don't need the ts hair I don't need the ts hair I don't need the ts h- OH MY GOD I NEED THE TS HAIR๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited May 2020
    These are some looks I came up with. Also my first post hi everyone! I hope this comes out okย  :DThese looks are perfect! Iโ€™m gonna use some dye on the third dress
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    jhabs said:

Really thinking of buying this hair for 50 stars but donโ€™t want to give into gluโ€™s tactic to make us spend stars before kimiversary๐Ÿ˜ฉ