đŸ—łïžđŸ‘°SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYSđŸ’đŸ„‚

Comments

• Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    julia19 said:
    The earnables and TS items are gorgeous! I only have one wedding dress that I bought for cash so these are other looks I’ll use  

Where is that last ice blue dress from? It’s so pretty 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    julia19 said:
    The earnables and TS items are gorgeous! I only have one wedding dress that I bought for cash so these are other looks I’ll use  

Where is that last ice blue dress from? It’s so pretty 
    I got it in a Halloween gift box 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Thank you @Rikk! I needed that!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Rikk said:
    In case anyone is planning to spend their k-stars on bridal stuff during this SYS but doesn’t want to...I’m here to help! (If you want to buy bridal stuff, then just disregard this and enjoy your shopping đŸ€—)

If you spend like 50 k-stars on a hairstyle or a dress, there’s still no guarantee that you’ll even place in the top 5! We have seen so many players get stuck in TS groups with more than five ticket buyers and have no chance of winning despite getting very high scores! Many players can only get 70 stars per week from videos. Also because the directive of this theme is pretty clear, I think that scores will be split more than usual between one white gown and another white gown...so there’s no guarantee that it will significantly increase your scores either!

And regarding the TS hair, which is beautiful imo...when will you wear it again? It will be beautiful in a photo to post after the event, but I don’t know when you’ll get to wear it again. Although admittedly I kind of like the idea of some psycho wearing a bridal veil 24/7 with her everyday outfits 😂

Anyway i just want to help you save some money and k-stars in case you’re on the fence and need to be discouraged to spend! 
    Thank you! I really needed to read that since I don't have many kstars and I'm trying to save for kimiversary. I absolutely love TS hair and dress, but now I won't get too sad if I don't get it.
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts

This is all I've got... *sigh*
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH do you have the audrey hepburn inspired crystal tiara? i think that would be pretty neutral as well
    iOS
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Why didn't we get a white/silver dye this update??? Lol
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @AliBryant I do. But I going guess that we will be seeing a lot of that hair ( since most dolls would have it ) in the voting booth and I am trying to diversify. 

But yes, that hair does suit the bride theme and I might just end up using that instead. 
    IOS Player 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Thanks @Rikk ! I’ve been struggling to stay in the top 5 the last few weeks because of so many ticket buyers emerging lately so you are so right that buying bridal stuff won’t even guarantee a top 5 placement. I was tempted to buy a bridal hair but will not be doing it now! 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Oh wow, what an interesting theme?? I only have one ~legit~ wedding dress, but I do have a couple wedding hair and actually have more dresses than I thought that I think could work!!

Someone come lock up @mikaylachimo cause I’m DEAD đŸ’€đŸ€©
    @ashleydianem omg đŸ˜‚â€ïž I know you’ll come up with things and kill it too!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I tried to come up with a couple more looks but they probably won’t score well
    iOSđŸ–€. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Re the hair - luckily we can reuse hair  so a little ingenuity goes a long way.   being raised like a little hippie, flowers mean you don't need a veil.  and don't buy anything you don't love, or feel you must have eventually.  if you are spending stars....hair ,  unlimited use.  and if you have 1 veil, you are covered.   a veil won't go on sale. So buy that now &  save some hand helds till they ARE on sale. 

And remember most people are in the same boat.so if they see you looking fab as a mother of the bride, bridesmaid or guest, they'll understand and vote responsibly.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🩋Purple Headed ♊+ đŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android 🩋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I don’t think I’ve seen this dress posted yet (sorry if I missed it). I think this dress would work for an outdoor winter wedding. 
    I also think this would work for a same sex wedding. Though sadly it probably won’t get as many votes.

I personally don’t own any of these but just some ideas. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I don’t think I’ve seen this dress posted yet (sorry if I missed it). I think this dress would work for an outdoor winter wedding. 
    I also think this would work for a same sex wedding. Though sadly it probably won’t get as many votes.

totally agree! I covet that top dress - i think its stunning <3 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Couldn't screenshot Kalinda's call, but she mentioned we have hair and makeup saved up for this SYS?? What is she referring to? 
    ✹iOS doll since March 2020 ✹
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited May 2020

@clarizzo I think it is just saying use your very best and special makeup and accessories.  
    IOS Player 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I was hoping she would mention that we could dress as any member of the wedding party... This is why I personally don’t like the calls. It puts limitations on what you can submit. I think it should be broad and open to your interpretation. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Wow I love both dresses!
    I never get to the last earnable and that means no hair, but I'm okay with just the dress 😊
    Btw, my dress closet looks like this lol
    Safe to say this theme is not my forte đŸ€Ł

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    The only ones who been saving wedding gowns for this is ticket buyers who use it every sys 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

i was actually gonna use this for sys lol the bottom one !
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Now I’m sad that I didn’t buy this aura in Vip event đŸ„ș that would look so cute

iOS player