Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Can the update come today to Facebook?? Please?? :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @AmyMimi oh that's a relief lol. I thought they were about be like "wE hAVe nO cLUe WhY tHis iS hAPpeNinG" 🤪
    - Emmy
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I just saw accidentally the spoilers for this update in fb and oh good lord some of them are amazing.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Feeling really #blessed because I hate all the spoilers lol 
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    tomorrows theme is "Dream Wedding"
    Im still waiting for an explination on the manequin situation... And for when the update will arrive on Facebook :/
    skevans said:
    Im still waiting for an explination on the manequin situation... And for when the update will arrive on Facebook :/
    If you’re waiting for an explanation as to why Glu does something that none of us asks for or likes, you’d better get comfortable. 😬

Honestly all i want is know when the Facebook update will arrive!
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    are the mannequins here to stay? cos theyre kinda ugly 🥴
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I miss getting new storylines every update
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    In the next update we are gonna celebrate kimiversary so here is an idea for the next update (storyline): 
    We are gonna meet a new character who we gonna help her/him rise to fame like kim did with us, but we will see that she/him is a bad guy. Not very good idea but i don't have good imagination these days.

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    In the next update we are gonna celebrate kimiversary so here is an idea for the next update (storyline): 
    We are gonna meet a new character who we gonna help her/him rise to fame like kim did with us, but we will see that she/him is a bad guy. Not very good idea but i don't have good imagination these days.

I think that’s the Skylar storyline in a nutshell haha
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Did anyone get a newsletter for this update? If so can you post screenshots bc I haven't gotten one, only the May one is in my email. 

Also, the dye exchange would have made me really happy this update. It's really bothering me that it can't just be a permanent feature.
    - Emmy
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
     @Bear_KKH We did not get it. It would be nice to know when it's going to arrive. 😊
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ugh my game has been freezing since I updated yesterday and when I try to watch videos it just says refreshing 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @KalindaKing my game won’t open anymore. I’ll try to load it and it force close
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What date was the last newsletter?  it could be more time based than update based. They do call it a monthly newsletter right?  if I can remember what email I used,  I'll check. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @woahbabesursotoxic if you get back in, send an in Game Support  ticket.   fingers crossed you get open  and then just hold off on the videos till you hear back from Support.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Yup.  that's Skylar.  but....how about Skylar gets skykared.  a Sky fan approaches her, steps up on Skylar fame, and Skylar comes crying to us about how to handle it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut thanks I will
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    What date was the last newsletter?  it could be more time based than update based. They do call it a monthly newsletter right?  if I can remember what email I used,  I'll check. 
    last newletter was on 05-03, so maybe next month on the 3rd one we will get a new one?
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Can we get a sneak peek about the new dyes gift box ? Is it like a prolonged weekday event or will we need to use Kstars to open theses boxes ? ( sorry want to know if my kstars are safe or not 😅 )
    How many dyes will be there: the typical 3 or it will be increased ?
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Can we get a sneak peek about the new dyes gift box ? Is it like a prolonged weekday event or will we need to use Kstars to open theses boxes ? ( sorry want to know if my kstars are safe or not 😅 )
    How many dyes will be there: the typical 3 or it will be increased ?
    wondering the same thing - it starts at same time as SYS so it would be nice to know before tomorrow - @KalindaKing any chance you can explain to us?
    @KalindaKing & @eggsandbananas can yall adress the big 3 elephants in the room??
    1st: The manequin situation that no one likes;
    2nd: The Facebook update not coming yet;
    3rd: The new "Dye GiftBoxes"!
    Please someone enlighten us on all of these topics!!! 😊😊😊
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    I’m liking the new dyes especially how the yellow looks on some items. I also noticed the earrings shown on the banner. Wonder if we’ll have some kind of Asian style sys in the future. 

We’ve earned a couple items that would fit an Asian theme including a FG outfit for purchase with the dagger choker/necklace. It would be a nice theme but not sure the wardrobe would have enough for 14 submissions 

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    @Lia888 Glu had a great opportunity for a Chinese New Year which would've been amazing but passed it up. But I think that Glu needs to create more facials and hair that allow for the successful creation of an Asian character first! They do give a wide variety of options with skin tones and facial features, but personally I struggle trying to get my doll to look Indian lol. A girl can dream though!
    @saintsofheather, I totally agree. Glu missed a perfect opportunity to celebrate the Chinese New Year. I think it would’ve been a fun theme. More importantly there definitely needs to be a wider diversity in skin tones, features and make up that appropriately matches all skin tones. Now that the contact has been renewed for 3 years they have time to do it, so there’s still hope! 🙂
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    @Lia888 Glu had a great opportunity for a Chinese New Year which would've been amazing but passed it up. But I think that Glu needs to create more facials and hair that allow for the successful creation of an Asian character first! They do give a wide variety of options with skin tones and facial features, but personally I struggle trying to get my doll to look Indian lol. A girl can dream though!
    @saintsofheather, I totally agree. Glu missed a perfect opportunity to celebrate the Chinese New Year. I think it would’ve been a fun theme. More importantly there definitely needs to be a wider diversity in skin tones, features and make up that appropriately matches all skin tones. Now that the contact has been renewed for 3 years they have time to do it, so there’s still hope! 🙂
    That would have been awesome 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I have a question hopefully someone can answer, i made a Facebook to have my game saved when I got a new phone (however Game Center had my game saved, not Facebook) but I forgot my password to my Facebook, I plan on making a new one and if I sign in on my game will that somehow mess with my game? 
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @Ashleyy no,changing your fb password does not affect your progress save.