๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฐSYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ‚

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you mixed it, @Izzabee 's funny glitch pic is back up a few posts.ย  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ugh Iโ€™ve contacted glu and my game is still freezing. Itโ€™s only been like this since the updateย 
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Oh my God I love all the prizes, I hope I can get them all๐Ÿ˜โค..
    Cheer up girls, I wish you all the best for tomorrow๐Ÿ’ซ
    Thanks @KalindaKing
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

Iโ€™m probably not gonna submit the short looks but it was fun to try! Also I donโ€™t have the champagne but at my sisters wedding we drank plenty of cocktails ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Trying to convince myself not to buy a wedding hair, not for the kimiversary (I honestly donโ€™t think iโ€™ll want much), but because I hate being married in game so Iโ€™ll never use it. But aesthetically.... I love a veil ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I'm late to the party but.. is this theme a joke?ย ๐Ÿ™ƒ

I had a gorgeous gown I spent bare k-stars for in my first game, but I randomly lost my progress one day and had to start over. My new doll never got married, so I don't even have 1 decent gown. Ugh.
    iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ
    ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆโ›ˆ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿช”โ™‹๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ
    ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿคถ๐ŸปMerry Christmas๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
    โœŠ๐Ÿฟย Black Lives Matterย โœŠ๐Ÿฟ

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @rociodemayo these are my favorites from your looks that I think will score well! PS The bouquet seems to dye well in icy blue, champagne, and opal! Good luck girl ๐Ÿค

Thank you Rikk!! โค I want to use a glass champagne and a wine glass also! Imma be an alcoholic wife lol
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I love all of the prizes but I have already resigned myself to not getting into the top 5 Trendsetters๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I agree the items are beautiful,ย  but please be respectful of other forum users whoย  buy and use tickets.ย  This is not cheating, and we donโ€™t want to make players feel uncomfortable. ย A good number of our friends do buy tickets, members just donโ€™t talk about it, for fear of wrath.ย 
    Please donโ€™t trash other players' looks, or legit game playing. ย Itโ€™s hurtful and turns people away.

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @bella1997 that second dress looks so good! Where is it from?
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana lol righttt
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Rikk its from a kollection!
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Three looks I came up with... still debating whether I want to dye the last one or not!!ย 
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I donโ€™t know if my jumpsuits or non traditional dresses are going to score well but we will see. I think I have enough dye left to make the blue dress with the feathers st the bottom white too.

Woooow, your fits are soooo niceโค๏ธ 60/60 for all of them!
    Be kind ๐Ÿฆ‹
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes!ย 
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Realized I have more options than I thought thanks to all the looks everyone posted, especially the separates hidden behind handhelds! Feeling more excited about SYS, good luck dolls ๐Ÿ˜Š
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020)ย 
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Glad to see that as usual NO ONE is paying attention ๐Ÿ™„
  • cara0learycara0leary Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    In show your style events, I usually score within the top 6-7 but Iโ€™m going to have to admit defeat to this one because I donโ€™t even own a wedding dress because I lack so many k stars๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I'm thinking that as long we use any dresses that are whiteish or creamish it will be fine, most people don't (understandably) own all the wedding dresses in the kloset so voters willI hopefully look for creative yet on style looks! Below I posted some looks that I want to use which I think are okay. The first set are clothes which we own already in their original states and the last sets are clothes which I will use icy-blue dye on to fit the theme. However I don't have suitable hairstyles so I may need to buy just one and use it for this theme.

****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Hi wa s just wondering if you guys could help me choose a hair for this outfit (and probably most of the sys tbh) which one do you guys think looks more wedding like?ย 

Agree for firstย 
    like for second
    This dress is so pretty! Where is it from? ๐Ÿฅบ
    I think it kinda looks like the TS dress
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    @thesweetone I bought it for diamonds during a sys! Itโ€™s probably my favourite gown that I own
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playingย this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iโ€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iโ€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game โœŒ๐ŸผโŒ)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Dolls I need your help! I have enough dye to dye 3 dresses:

Please help me decide which 3 to dye!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Okey so I had more options than I thought. The problem will be the hand held bouquet . I want to use it on the best looks, but also on the so-so looks to pimp them up a little... have to figure something out. With that said, I will not waste k-stars in this SYS. My doll is married and also renewed her marriage already and I plan to stick with my guy. So I donโ€™t care for the TS hair, I will never use it. But Iโ€™m very interested in the earnables. Good luck everybody and stay focused on Kimiversary next month! x
    (the four last looks I only plan to use if I run out or change my mind on some of the other looks during the SYS ๐Ÿ˜… Also, donโ€™t mind my styling, I just did these real quick, so they are not perfect.)