🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @LindaVB 1, 2 and 4 😍
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Dolls I need your help! I have enough dye to dye 3 dresses:

Please help me decide which 3 to dye!
    @LindaVB I love 1,3,4 personally 😊 but I can totally see voters loving the second dress as it’s kinda the typical big Cinderella wedding dress 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • andreawinterandreawinter Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    LindaVB said:

@LindaVB I love 1,3,4 personally 😊 but I can totally see voters loving the second dress as it’s kinda the typical big Cinderella wedding dress 
    I would say 1, 2 and 5. I wouldn’t do 3 because it is already an off white dress so you might as well use the dye on a dress that is not white at all!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @LindaVB I'd go for 1, 4, 5
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @danjames12 thank you! 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @LindaVB i’d go with 2,4,5 because imo 1 & 3 already look like wedding dresses un-dyed 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    LindaVB said:

I would say 1, 2 and 5. I wouldn’t do 3 because it is already an off white dress so you might as well use the dye on a dress that is not white at all!
    I’m a sucker for crisp white dresses though 😆 so I quite like the third one white personally but I get your point 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Ok I wasn’t planned to get married yet, but I thought for te upcoming sys, this will be the perfect occasion... So I said yes ! 🥰❤️ 
    Now I have unlocked the wedding clothes 👰 and I saw that there were 2 dresses that can be bought with cash, I guess it’s better than nothing  as I don’t have a lot of long dresses or silver/white dye... 😊 Oh and I will also go as bridesmaid, if you see a dress with color that’s probably me 🙋‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    ahh congrats @elettrahere. I couldn’t wait to  get mine off. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    This is literaly all I have, so I'll be using some non-white dresses... I hope they'll do well 'cause I' m not spending kstars so close to kimiversary

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you koko 💖 I couldn’t believe my teeth 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    LindaVB said:

I wouldn’t use it on 1 or 5 since the dress is a White shade so 2 -4 
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    @elettrahere omg congrats doll, it must be such a relief to get them out!! I'm going to be getting mine out hopefully sometime this year as well and I'm so exited to not have to deal with them anymore 😭😭
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @elettrahere Congrats!! I remember balling my eyes out when they took off my braces- I thought my teeth were huge LOL
    But now that I look at pictures from the time I wore braces- good lord I'm so grateful they're not on my teeth anymore :D
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @lqvender @kadamisia thank you so much dolls and LMAO the huge teeth thing is real!! I’m looking at myself thinking “wow guys you really are huge 🧐”  🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    There’s only a few wedding dresses so what do we do when we can’t unlock our gowns anymore and the white dye is empty? 😱😂  Can we be bridesmaids or wedding guest then? 

@kokokokonut@KalindaKing   Is it only allowed to be a bride or groom or can we dress up to anything that has with the wedding theme to do? 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @elettrahere Don't worry babe, it's just an illusion and I'm sure you look bomb!! <3
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    @Kkh_Anastasia I think the second look could be a bride or a bridesmaid and I would def vote for it! Brides now wear a lot of colors besides white and ivory!
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @elettrahere congrats 🎉🎉🎉
    I have them for almost 3 years now. 
    Can't wait to remove them so I can smile comfortably 😄 lol 
    I would love to get that pink champagne glass from a couple weeks back that was in the spoiler banner as  wedding gift from @KalindaKing this week  ;)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you dolls for your advice!! 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Quite interested to see if it’ll be bride/groom looks that score well or if wedding guest looks will work. I like that the earnables could be used quite well for other looks, they’re not overly wedding. The TS are nice but I’m not fussed if I don’t get them as I don’t think I’d use the hair much.
    I play on iOS
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    @elettrahere Congrats! I’ve worn braces for two years and I can’t wait to take them off 😒
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Voting is going to be so hard because I have a lot of diamonds since I don’t want to spend them incase the items I want are in the kimiversary sale but I feel like I’ll see all the dresses I want 😭 I’ve been waiting to find the light blue ball gown from 2018 because I didn’t have enough kstars that weekend
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh