Cheating on husband

marieusemarieuse Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
I have been cheating on my husband for a while, and now I have two relationships in max status. I wanted more action in my game, therefore I decided to cheat on him, but literally nothing happened. He didn’t call me for divorce or anything, he haven’t even cheated on me back.. I feel like it sounds crazy that I want my husband to cheat on me, but my game has been a bit dry recently.  Does anyone know what I can do to make it more fun? How does he cheat back, and is it possible to make him want a divorce due to cheating?🥰

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    your so will only break up with you. There is no reciprical cheating.  As long as you continue to date your SO, I don't know of any problems.  Let us know.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • maxxckmaxxck Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m having the same issue!!! Did anyone ever figure out how to get the husband to divorce you with this situation??
    Easiest way to break up?  Call your SO into a date,  when your choices are start date, cancel the date, etc.....one choice is break up.  Hit the button.  It will ask if you are sure, say yes and boom, you broke up.   
    A longer way is to simply refuse his dates.  Or, you can say yes to a date, and let it time out.  Spouse will angrily offer to break up. Easiest, call for a date, don't start the date, break up. 
    Welcome to the forum.  Hope this helps.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2020
    See the choices?  start/cancel date/BREAKUP/come back later.    Choose break up. 

But if you can’t find your SO then just let him berate you for a while, then raise a clenched fist, shake it angrily, then he offers  to break up.  

That happened yo me, and I took SS in case I needed a restraining order.  Jk.  We broke up and I found Noah.  The NPC in the towel.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    What are the ramifications of divorcing your husband if you have two kids? @kokokokonut
    I don't know if you lose fans if you divorce, I think if he does you might.  But those precious babies are yours forever.  ANd no he doesn't get visitation.  He's outta there.  If you divorce him, then immediately delete him you might not lose fans.  BUT if you just break up there is a broken heart but he's in contacts.  If you decided to make up later your would pay an amount of stars, and then he and anything you might have purchased him are back as if he never left.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @kokokokonut hmmmm Noah looks suspiciously similar to Raul... 😂😂😂
    That's what AppleP thought when Raul popped into the game.  She quizzed Noah, but oddly, I've never seen them in the same place at the same time.  Hmmmmmm.    If you end up on a date with Raul.....if he has a heart shaped birthmark on his left butt cheek.......that's noah and he cheats.  hmmmm.  Raul  4 letters.   Noah....4 letters.  they each have an A.  Somebody get me a lawyer in the game.  I've got a cheater!    lol.  But thanks, They are both cuties.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary