Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Hi there,
    I was just scrawling down and seeing how much kstar everyone has and their goals. Honestly I felt bad for my doll since so many of people hen well over 200 kstars and had expensive clothing, whilst I don’t  :/ i don’t know if I’m late but i would like to join this thread, if that’s okay. my goal is to get 700 or 800 kstars 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @beba13 it’s the first time your doll gets married, you get a choice to go there I think. I can’t remember if Maria or Kim sends you there thoug
    Yup Maria sends u
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @beba13 it’s the first time your doll gets married, you get a choice to go there I think. I can’t remember if Maria or Kim sends you there thoug
    Wow my doll got married 2x And i dont even remember it 😂😂😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @EveandMia no problem! 💕☺️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @BeckyTXo1239 hey don’t feel bad we’ve all been there, both with not having a lot of clothing and kstars. It takes time to build up so don’t beat yourself up too much about it 😊 it doesn’t matter how many kstars you or others start of with either, we are all here to encourage each other and you, so we can all have a lovely kimiversary ! 💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    AmyMimi said:
    @BeckyTXo1239 hey don’t feel bad we’ve all been there, both with not having a lot of clothing and kstars. It takes time to build up so don’t beat yourself up too much about it 😊 it doesn’t matter how many kstars you or others start of with either, we are all here to encourage each other and you, so we can all have a lovely kimiversary ! 💕
    Thank you 😊 
    Currently at level 36

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Well my new kollections had me spending haha. 4/5 were ones I was really hoping to get! I got a perfect hair for the sys and dyes plus k stars and Kash. I’m still looking good for my goal, surprisingly!  The hair gave me an achievement, so yay more kstars!  
    edited May 2020
    SDC93 said:
    Well my new kollections had me spending haha. 4/5 were ones I was really hoping to get! I got a perfect hair for the sys and dyes plus k stars and Kash. I’m still looking good for my goal, surprisingly!  The hair gave me an achievement, so yay more kstars!  
    Lucky you 😂😂😂 i get panic attacks when i see something i like 😂😂😂😂
    cant spend those stars 😭😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    beba13 said:
    SDC93 said:
    Lucky you 😂😂😂 i get panic attacks when i see something i like 😂😂😂😂
    cant spend those stars 😭😭😭😭
    I built a wishlist of kloset items that’s like 600 k stars or 325 kstars for just the minimum in case I totally love any tb items. I mostly just want to finally have makeup and a nose haha. I wish I had better offers, then I’d really go hard for the sale. 
  • Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Maybe a stupid question, but should I be saving my diamonds for the Kimiversary as well? I have 30 right now, but I know a gown I want will likely pop up in the wedding SYS... Should I resist the urge, or am I safe to spend if I see it 😂
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @Liv_S I personally think you should wait to see what’s in the sale - diamonds are a lot harder to come by than stars, so if the dress you want ends up being included you can purchase it for stars ☺️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Liv_S said:
    Maybe a stupid question, but should I be saving my diamonds for the Kimiversary as well? I have 30 right now, but I know a gown I want will likely pop up in the wedding SYS... Should I resist the urge, or am I safe to spend if I see it 😂
    for now ive just been saving up all my diamonds because im extremely paranoid that the dress i've been waiting for for so long might be on sale for kstars during kimiversary and id waste my hard earned diamonds on something i could buy in a week's worth of kstars LOL
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @haikawa @Areys great points, I just need to find my self control 😂 I’m going to save them, thanks ladies 💕

If i can do it you can do it too guys ❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • nancyyynancyyy Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I know folks aren’t updating until sat but I just saw this! hoping to hit 500 maybe? I spent 25 on a kollection and got this top so might as well wear it 😂 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Popping by to say good luck to everyone and to remind you to NOT buy that. Whatever it is don't buy it, you can do it 💖 I've been quiet these couple of days because of a university research paper I've been procrastinating with and tonight is the deadline 😅 hopefully I'll be done before then and include all newcomers in our charts! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • addisonxaddisonx Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I love this idea so I thought I would join! I have quite a bit of kstars saved up already but my goal would be 2800 I think.. or maybe 3000. I haven’t been spending them at all for awhile which has been really hard 🥴 but it’s grind time 
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Please add me to your list 😊
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

I have a question, can we spend 10 kstars every week if necessary? Because I just spend 8 kstars just to get Kim to co-star with me in a project that needed her included. Don’t worry 😉 I managed to watch 20 videos/ ads for get the kstar back.
    Currently at level 36

@beba13 😂 for some reason I didn’t remember it on my first game but it was on my second 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I have a question, can we spend 10 kstars every week if necessary? Because I just spend 8 kstars just to get Kim to co-star with me in a project that needed her included. Don’t worry 😉 I managed to watch 20 videos/ ads for get the kstar back.
    I never do co-stars with VIPs do I'm not sure about it. Maybe someone else could help us?
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    LydiaKKH said:
    I never do co-stars with VIPs do I'm not sure about it. Maybe someone else could help us?
    I never do those either,for me its waste of k stars 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    If you need K Stars buy the house in ko Tokyo and keep clicking on the unfiltered comment with. 2 energy action, just that one, NOT another one
    i got a total over 30 k stars from achievements 😄
    How much is it? I’m so broke atm 😂😂😂😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    hopefully it’s not too late to join in! I have terrible self control haha this sounds like a great way to keep me in check 🥰 
    my goal is currently 1000!
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited May 2020
    beba13 said:

How much is it? I’m so broke atm 😂😂😂😂
    I think it was 50 thousand cash
    but it was worth it since you get 8 achievements for Tokyo, I know the big in Tokyo 1 achievement gives you 1 star, then it increases to 10, so I got 10 for my big in Tokyo 6, big in Tokyo 7 and then big in Tokyo 8 also gives you 10 stars 😊💕
    * you can only do the unfiltered action worth 2 energy for it to count, it will re-appear in 10-15 seconds after you did it*
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    help me guys 😿 after seeing how everyone styled the gb dress it made me really wanna chase it, but at the same time I wanna save up for the kimiversary. what should I do? is it worth it?
    iOS player
    @asalaxo it’s not worth it. Kimiversary you’re at least guaranteed to get items but trying to chase the dress can make you spend over 120 stars and your probably don’t want that
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒