🎆v10.12 Update - It's here!👗🦩

Comments

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Lia888 said:
    I’m liking the new dyes especially how the yellow looks on some items. I also noticed the earrings shown on the banner. Wonder if we’ll have some kind of Asian style sys in the future. 

We’ve earned a couple items that would fit an Asian theme including a FG outfit for purchase with the dagger choker/necklace. It would be a nice theme but not sure the wardrobe would have enough for 14 submissions 

I would love several SYS themed that are Asian centric! Though there would be a problem with stereotyping and trivializing though so hopefully can properly do their research to successfully pull off Asian themes. I would love it if we had several Asian themes bc compressing all Asian cultures into one would be.... 😑😑😑 Like feature a different country every other SYS to give each culture it’s own moment!

We’re also gonna need some major Kloset updates tho bc we don’t really have any cultural pieces. But again, lots of research will need to be done to get clothes accurate
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @Ashleyy no,changing your fb password does not affect your progress save.
    Thank you for answering but I didn’t mean changing my password, I meant if I make a entirely new Facebook and sign into it on my game, will it mess up my game because I was signed into my old Facebook on my game before, so basically I’m asking if i can switch facebooks on my game? (Sorry if it was unclear) 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @ashleyy I switch between my real one and game one by accident a lot and it’s always fine
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Update today on Facebook?? x.x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    buriteri said:
    I would love several SYS themed that are Asian centric! Though there would be a problem with stereotyping and trivializing though so hopefully can properly do their research to successfully pull off Asian themes. I would love it if we had several Asian themes bc compressing all Asian cultures into one would be.... 😑😑😑 Like feature a different country every other SYS to give each culture it’s own moment!

We’re also gonna need some major Kloset updates tho bc we don’t really have any cultural pieces. But again, lots of research will need to be done to get clothes accurate
    I would also like to see more cultural related sys themes. I like your idea about featuring different countries/locations in game to spotlight and give each its moment to shine. Glu has already done a little related themes but there’s opportunity to do more. With the proper research as you mentioned and right context I believe they could base sys themes on events, celebrations, festivals, etc. that are unique to a particular country we already have in the game. I think it can be done in a fun, yet respectful way that creates an interesting sys theme and creates inclusiveness that celebrates the diversity of the forum community. 🙂
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can check out the dye gift box when the Show Your Style event starts! It costs 1 diamond to to get 10 dyes. The availability of dyes in other aspects of the game will remain the same.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    As much as I love having more ways of gaining dyes it's a shame the boxes will cost diamonds, it's going to get very expensive very quickly 😞 I definitely need to stop spending them in the voting booth without careful thought about whether it's worthwhile!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
    edited May 2020
    @KalindaKing thank you so mutch for coming here and clarifying the Dye GiftBox situation! Thats one of the 2 (3 for me) concerns we had! I simply wish someone could at least give us an explaintion on the manequins on the new Kloset itens!
    @LovelyEmma I didn't realise the Kollection had been taken down, is that true?!? I was so keen for the hair but told myself I'd just spin it once or twice every time it was back in rotation for me, RIP prospects of landing on the bundle 😭
  • nine40nine40 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Why does facebook take time to update? I won't be able to participate in SYS this week !!!!
    Plataforma: Android

snakiekkh said:
    @LovelyEmma I didn't realise the Kollection had been taken down, is that true?!? I was so keen for the hair but told myself I'd just spin it once or twice every time it was back in rotation for me, RIP prospects of landing on the bundle 😭
    No! The Diamond Kolection is still in rotation! Luckely there hasnt been more ever since that one soo ya!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I dont think I’ll trade diamonds for dyes, since I cant spend money in game and I value my diamonds a lot
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I’m honestly speechless lol
    @LovelyEmma oh thank god, hahahaha thank you!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    if they cost diamonds they better be all rare!  WHich they won't be! 
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Who thought we wanna spend our diamonds to get dyes? Lol I’m never going to gamble my diamonds to get some dyes.
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Nope,not doing it 🤷🏼‍♀️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    nine40 said:
    Why does facebook take time to update? I won't be able to participate in SYS this week !!!!
    Hun, all the Facebook dolls like me and you are all on the same tiny boat!
    Ive asked that many many times and no one awnsers! Its just sad but unfairly we are treated compared to other platforms! But at least we will have the Weekend Event to entertain out minds, wich is better than nothing!
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I am loving dye boxes! The only thing that would make things better was if we could earn diamonds throughout the weekend as a reward for voting or even the way we earn energy - by tapping random items. 

@eggsandbananas

Can the odds on rare dyes be increased? I tried 6 times and only once got yellow dye. Would love better chances on getting rare dyes. 

iOS Doll 

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I 💯 % agree - diamonds are valuable. We should be able to use kash to open more boxes.  Glu is just making it difficult for us to get dye! 
    iOS Doll