🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I got ten yellow groceries in my free box, I am very happy.😍💛
    I am totally  excited for the event I hope to get everything..
    Blessings for all the girls😇😘
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I don’t mind spending diamonds on these tbh but I don’t want to spend 1 diamond on 10 purple dye while I already have 60 of those? 
    It should be something like:
    1* for purple, pink, green and yellow
    2* for sys colors 
    3* for ts colors
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

It works great 😬
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Also? I just got really good dyes from the free box and spent 3 diamonds to get more (I know, I know) and they did not show up in my closet? So I'm a little (LOT) worried. Contacted glu and hoping for the best. 
    Mine were only black and pink but I just had a look and they've not come through on my game either! I hate dealing with in-game support but that was a whole diamond gone 😞
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • CheriRoseCheriRose Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited May 2020
    lilviv said:
    @LovelyEmma the new twilight and sapphire blue 
    I mean the 2 earnable ones! I know TS is Twilight Dye :)

The new velvet tanzanite dye (the navy one) then the sapphire blue dye.
  • queenkkh__queenkkh__ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Also? I just got really good dyes from the free box and spent 3 diamonds to get more (I know, I know) and they did not show up in my closet? So I'm a little (LOT) worried. Contacted glu and hoping for the best. 
    The same things hasn’t happened to me none of my dyes are showing up. This is so disappointing and I didn’t get screenshots of my winnings. I don’t know what to do.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Here are my first 2 looks : the votes came in really fast.

This is the ranking for now... I really hope it stays this way ! 🤞
    I must say everyone in my group is on theme and they’re all look beautiful 😱
    So it will be a very difficult sys 😬
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @queenkkh__ I just had the same issue but found closing and re-opening the game twice made them show up! It did take like ten minutes though unfortunately
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2020
    My freebie box 🙃 Ik that paying 1 diamond 💎 is pretty affordable and isnt even overpriced by still glu☻

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DreaAndLionkkhDreaAndLionkkh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I Lost my dye 10 packs
    I paid 5 diamonds for the dye 10 packs 
    I won 1 white one rose gold one yellow and two purple and they didn’t show up on my account 😭😭😭😭 I wonder if glu support will get back to me in time because I was really looking forward to using those during this SYS event 
    did anyone else lose their dye 10 packs?
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Oh good. Now I have 38 🙄 😭😭😭😭
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Thanks @haikawa <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I was hoping for the pinkish opal and I got black, at least is my fav color

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    I've only got energy, a k-star and and 100kash from voting till now. I'm so excited to see that other players have been getting diamonds tho! They actually listened to us!
    And can someone confirm how many diamonds we can earn per day from voting and if this will be a permanent thing and not just for one event only to promote the dye box thing... @KalindaKing ?
    We getting diamonds??from voting??😳
    iOS player 

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
     Im Honestly struggling sooo much with this sys. Like i really dont want to spend any kstars on anything but its almost impossible. The only wedding dress i have is the kash one that everybody uses and im trying not to submit that. 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I got 10 purple dyes lmao 🙂
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    No rare dyes and now I have 52 purple dyes 😑

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • leelottaleelotta Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited May 2020
    My first two looks. Votes haven’t come in yet, but I think I did pretty good. I really didn’t want to use my ugly wedding dress I bought a long time ago so I tried to make it work with other dresses. 
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    First and second look!
    Votes are coming faster than usual 🙌🏻

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I don’t want to be the ruiner, but if diamonds are a voting reward, does that meant they aren’t being tracked anymore by Glu and thus ~hackable~??
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I know some people are sad because the dyes cost 1 diamond And because there’s pink and purple dyes in the box! But they give us a box for free each Thursday, don’t they? From what I understood, so that’s 10 free dyes!! 😊😊 As a new player I’m struggling as I always have 0 dyes and during sys I’m lacking dyes sometimes. Now I’m happy 😆 
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I got purple in my first box, blue in my second box and ice blue in my third.... needed it badly so happy I spent the diamonds as I realllllly need to dye some gowns!
    Really love these dye boxes AND that we get diamonds in the voting booth. Small changes but glad Glu are listening even if it's just a little bit!
    No votes have come through yet on SYS but everyone's looks are ON POINT - there are some gorgeous dolls out there!
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @aliceeeeex have they confirmed anywhere that we get one free box each week? I have a feeling based on the phone call that we get one free one once and then each week they'll only be available for diamonds. Does anyone know?
  • bella1997bella1997 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @bella1997 that second dress looks so good! Where is it from?
    It’s from kollection it comes in gold