🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wasn't paying attention when I got the notification about being able to pick boxes with dye so I completely missed the explanation as to why we got it and I wish I had gotten opal instead of orange, one of my least favorite colors to use and it's not great for this theme.
    Platform: Android

• HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    I wanna cry 😭
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    *Sigh* voting non-stop and have yet to see a diamond, plus the game ate my second ticket after I posted my first look so I’m waiting on support. Literally every week it happens, the last two weeks it happened in my Android game, this week on IOS. 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Debating submitting this look for my second one? I know people don’t really like the feather dress but I’m so limited and have 3 ice dyes 😩😢
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

ive never been in a group with tb like this before, usually they wait till the end for me but omg. i cant even submit my first 2 tickets and they have over 200 point like what.
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @andreawinter I think that was me! I submitted the blue boots for “something blue” 🥰😍
    iOS Doll 

• andreawinterandreawinter Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Monica L said:
    @andreawinter I think that was me! I submitted the blue boots for “something blue” 🥰😍
    Loved it! So original
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Lol I’m so close to buying a veil 😔 someone stop me
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Just got this dress that I've been saving diamonds for a while now 😍 hopefully it will score well, I am starting the event tomorrow morning 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Not even 2 hours in and I have my first big ticket buyer who I swear has been wearing the same outfit the entire time. Also my votes are coming in slow.🙃

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I didn't even want to see the TS hair on my doll just to see how good it looks. Even if I'm lucky and remain in the top 5 like I did the last 2 weeks, I won't have a chance at getting the veiled hair. 
    Platform: Android

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    iOS Doll 

• odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    It’s been an hour and I still have no votes 🙃😟
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Lol I’m so close to buying a veil 😔 someone stop me
    Don’t do it reconsider
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I really like the veil hair :O on me so i hope i can win it. The TS and earnables are really nice