🎆v10.12 Update - It's here!👗🦩

Comments

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I’m so happy with my pick, since it was the only new dye in the box
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    I can't find words to describe how i'm disappointed. Why !?!
    Some dyes are rare : yes but are they worth spending diamonds on : big NO.
    Please reconsider this !!!

• hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I got Green Dye on my only box.  Not wasting diamonds in dye.  Not worth it to me. 

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Free box:

Paying diamonds for this doesn't seem like a good idea. I have like 30-40 of some of these colours already and I would be freakin pissed if I paid an actual diamond just to get another 10 of something I don't even need. Ugh what a terrible idea. Maybe it would have been better if the games licensing agreement hadn't been extended if this is going to be the quality of the offerings going forward lmao
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

So at first I was pretty happy I got one of the new dyes in the free box
    but then of course it errored. I went to check if I got the dyes and they haven’t been added to my kloset so yay
    I’ve sent a message to support but has this happened to anyone else? 

It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I screenshot it a bit early but of course I’d pick pink dye. There were no rare dyes in my palate, only dyes I already have an abundance of😑
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas are the dye boxes available only on Thursdays? Do we get a free box every Thursday?

theres a lot of confusion about how the dye boxes work 
    iOS Doll 

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Monica L said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas are the dye boxes available only on Thursdays? Do we get a free box every Thursday?

theres a lot of confusion about how the dye boxes work 
    I think the free box we just got will be the only free box we're going to get
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Looks like it's available for the duration of sys, @Monica L

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

I hope we get one free box a day on the weekends 😕
    iOS Doll 

• ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    If Glu seriously thinks I’m going to spend real money on diamonds for dyes then they are in for a rude awakening 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts

• kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Green in my first box but omg so pleased I got one of the new dyes!! Wether it’s worth a diamond idk 🙃
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    The call from Simon was a pleasant surprise!
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    I’m gonna be honest, I used all my diamonds on dye. But I got Twilight, so I stopped. Was my only goal. Now I’ll probably never buy another. I agree that we need a new way to earn, and we’ve been dying for another business FOREVER. Maybe this would be a good time?  At least we get ten dyes and not one!  
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Update went live on Facebook tonight!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited May 2020
    After playing this sys I Like the wedding theme because it’s something different and more specific than just saying street theme

SYS theme suggestions:
    - Galaxy: (I’ve been waiting for this one lol) Dark, sparkles, stars, planets we could get a shooting star aura
    - Princess/prince: tiaras, big poofy dresses, we could get a staff/wand hand held 
    - Rainy day: (I know this is a long shot because we don’t have a lot of themed ideas) raincoats, rain hat, umbrella, rain aura 
    - Animal: animal prints, real animal to hold, faux fur
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Loving the yellow dye it’s my favourite 💛💛💛

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    After playing this sys I Like the wedding theme because it’s something different and more specific than just saying street theme

SYS theme suggestions:
    - Galaxy: (I’ve been waiting for this one lol) Dark, sparkles, stars, planets we could get a shooting star aura
    - Princess/prince: tiaras, big poofy dresses, we could get a staff/wand hand held 
    - Rainy day: (I know this is a long shot because we don’t have a lot of themed ideas) raincoats, rain hat, umbrella, rain aura 
    - Animal: animal prints, real animal to hold, faux fur
    omg, I was just thinking about a rain aura! I think it'd be so cool. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    uhhh just noticed i didnt get my 10 sunset dyes from the dye box??? i only have the 10 from simons gift ugh
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
    Hey @Poopnuggets69 I agree and I too get through events super fast. Would LOVE the ability to earn more throwback boxes throughout the week. 
    iOS Doll 

• Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Can there be more things to do during the week? I’ve played this game for years and at this point, I can get to the TB box in less than 24 hours. Same with the weekend events. At this point I only go into my game to watch my 10 ads, because I finish everything so quickly and then I’m left to do nothing again except my business which maybe take me a day to do them all. I’ve gotten most of the achievements and trophies so I have nothing to work for and it’s been getting a little stale these past few weeks. I know this may suck for people who struggle to even reach the black box, but I’m sure there are many long time players who are in the same boat as me. It doesn’t even have to be a new concept, just something else to do like an extra TB box at 1000 points because at this point, getting everything in the TB boxes is all I have left to do. That way, you can have star bonuses for the week like there is for weekend events. It’ll make things easier for players who struggle to reach the last box and keep players like me somewhat entertained. 
    Hi what tips do you have for finishing an event so early? Have you got a VIP membership? How much energy do you have to start with? 

Sorry for the questions I’m wondering if I’m missing a trick as I never normally finish an event ! 

Thanks in advance 😊
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @KalindaKing How are male dolls supposed to open the dye gift boxes? Will there be a way to earn diamonds for them?
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you please see if this skin tone can be added to the closet pretty pretty please

- Emmy
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    WOW!
    The surprise i just got when i opened my KKH game and Facebook FINALLY got the update! Im soo happy we just had to wait 3 extra days compared to everyone else, and not 1 week like last update!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020