🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Looking at this vampire bride, I realized that someone should recreate Bella's Twilight wedding look. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Sorry my in-game bf but I have a new crush 🤩 
    Also, got a diamond at 23:13 (basically, one hour ago - I'm not a free player, if that matters)

Girl WHAT? You got a diamond from voting??!!!!! BIG NEWS
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    still no diamonds :(
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I got so many dyes now DAMN 😳😬 
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Oh Simon 🤤
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    This is literally a TLC wedding.

Jessica: "Mom! The caterers bought the wrong buffet! I asked for lobster under the sea not McDonald's hamburgers!"
    Karen: "Don't worry about it sweetie! I'll handle it."
    *Karen storms up to the caterers*
    "What is wrong with you! You're ruining my sweet little angel's big day! How dare you do this! I demand you to fix it! Or I'm going to call your manager and demand you be fired!"
    Thanks for the giggles @roxxxie! 😂
  • vicky_cristinavicky_cristina Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Hello, is anyone else having trouble accessing the SYS event? I received a notification telling me the event had started and when I opened the app, the event wasn’t there. I’ve since received 2 more notifications saying “come play” and every time I open the app the event doesn’t load. I’ve forced a shutdown of the app and restarted my phone. Any ideas on what else I can do? 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @LinaKK I'm not sure if you're poking fun of ne, but if so, I shared this because other dolls wondered whether the diamond thing is real 😊
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Hello, is anyone else having trouble accessing the SYS event? I received a notification telling me the event had started and when I opened the app, the event wasn’t there. I’ve since received 2 more notifications saying “come play” and every time I open the app the event doesn’t load. I’ve forced a shutdown of the app and restarted my phone. Any ideas on what else I can do? 
    Have you updated the app? That might be the problem 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

I’m gonna have nightmares with that dress. I don’t know which time I’ve seen it in the voting booth😂
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @samanthakkh I think it might be referring to the dyes not coming through for some players, I'm not 100% sure though!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    can you show us a screenshot of your game? maybe we’ll be able to help you after seeing what’s wrong
    iOS player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020

Have you updated to the latest version of the game?  v10.12 came out earlier this week.  If you are still having trouble. please post in FAQ & Support, and post a full screenshot of your game screen and I'll try and get you some assistance. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Did anyone else see a doll wearing a bathing suit on the voting booth?? 😬🤦🏻‍♀️
    (I voted too fast so I couldn't take a screenshot)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    Lol I’m so close to buying a veil 😔 someone stop me
    Don’t do it reconsider
    @therealChar YESSSS no one ever finds me in the voting booth haha. Thank you so much! That makes me happy. 

And don’t buy that veil if it’s not too late! You have so many awesome items in your wardrobe! Save your k-stars if you’re afraid you’ll be short for Kimversary! A gorgeous doll like you should show that face, honey 💕

I think i spotted @Rikk the voting booth !!!

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    what was the glitch simon is talking about though?

seriously?? 😂😂
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Don’t ask why I did this but I’m happy that I got champagne dye now what do I do with 43 red dyes and 23 pink? 🤷🏼‍♀️😫🤔
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I don’t know when but finally the TS groups were fixed and now boys only compete against boys! When I saw the first place had 25 points I was shocked lol
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter