🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Sorry my in-game bf but I have a new crush 🤩 
    Also, got a diamond at 23:13 (basically, one hour ago - I'm not a free player, if that matters)

@thesweetone ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ thank you so much for screenshotting and sharing it 💕 I didn’t believe it until I saw it!
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    random question and im so sorry but is there any way to date professional contacts?? i tried gifting but that didnt work. i found the hottest npc but hes professional 😞
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’ve been voting since the sys event started and still no diamond 😭
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Aww you're always so sweet! ❤️ @Rikk
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @samanthakkh no unless they’re Facebook contacts I think
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • TweedleDeeTweedleDee Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    First time on this forum.
    I don't really care for the theme, but the 1st two looks did reasonably well so I thought I'd share😊

Welcome to the forum! Your doll is absolutely gorgeous! 🔥🥵
    Thank you!😊
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    PS get his phone number @thesweetone 😂
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Rikk said:
    JaelynJax said:
    Lol I’m so close to buying a veil 😔 someone stop me
    Don’t do it reconsider
    @therealChar YESSSS no one ever finds me in the voting booth haha. Thank you so much! That makes me happy. 

And don’t buy that veil if it’s not too late! You have so many awesome items in your wardrobe! Save your k-stars if you’re afraid you’ll be short for Kimversary! A gorgeous doll like you should show that face, honey 💕

I think i spotted @Rikk the voting booth !!!

I didn’t buy ! I’m holding on to my stars <3 and yay I’m so happy it was u I voted for u but I was like it’s gotta be the stunning Rikk !
    I have 15 yellow dyes 😊 I’m like ohhhhh I need to dye things now every thing looks nice
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @samanthakkh it used to be, that you could invite a professional contact into a date, and a box would pop up saying John is a professional contact.  If you begin dating him you will lose all professional points with him but begin earning romantic points.  Something like that.
    I know you could not got from romantic to professional.  ANd this was a while ago (married almost forever) but if you can call him in, it might work. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    these dolls r so georg!!! but fr anyone know whats up? is it because everyone are hunting diamonds?😁

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @Rikk I'm a loyal girl but I have my lil' crushes hehehe 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I don’t know what the glitch was, but I’m V happy to have 10 yellow dyes now!
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I think I'm far from being un the first five places but well I got more free dyes,thanks Glu,thanks Kim😘❤
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I’m 7th, w t f
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    lol what do y’all mean when you say voting for diamonds? I’m confused
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I lost one of the tickets I was saving from a few past sys. it wasn’t a free ticket, great starting Yay! 😪
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I have 2 TBs in my group and honestly I am considering competing with them, that’s how much i want the hair :(
    but i’m not sure if i should do it or not, like is it worth it???
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Funny that I mentioned orange dye isn't one of my favorites so Simon gives me more orange dye. I decided I'm saving them for when the next dye exchange happens.
    Platform: Android

I have 2 TBs in my group and honestly I am considering competing with them, that’s how much i want the hair :(
    but i’m not sure if i should do it or not, like is it worth it???
    Not worth it when would u wear this for ? It’s literally gorgeous but realistically speaking not something u would get use out of. credit @Rikk
  • bella1997bella1997 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Guys I have a random question 

So I’m trying to gift my friend on Facebook a wig or makeup but they are not showing do u know why? Or is it normal 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    bella1997 said:
    Guys I have a random question 

So I’m trying to gift my friend on Facebook a wig or makeup but they are not showing do u know why? Or is it normal 
    its not possible
  • MarinaKKHMarinaKKH Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Could have been worse but really thought my second look would score higher. 😥
    The tb in my group really wants that veil... I’ll be happy ending in top 5 after the group I had last week.