KK:H Weekday TB Event 5/18/20 Waiting for the Update and Tapping Along the Way

14567810Next

Comments

• ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I lost track of time and didn’t get my TB box 😭😭😭 All I needed was to film one more reality show and I had plenty of energy. I just forgot 😫 I’m so mad at myself!
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Almost forgot to post my TB box lol 

If I would have picked my usual box I would have gotten the black and gold dress which I used to have in my original game and loved #sigh #tbt lol but I’m happy w my pick and love the olive green vibes 🖤💚
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @kkhmarie I’m so jealous you got those shorts! With long tops you can’t see them so it looks like you’re wearing a dress and with bra tops it can look like a swimsuit! 
    omg you are so right!!! thanks for the advice!
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    In my last box I got this dress 

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I lost track of time and didn’t get my TB box 😭😭😭 All I needed was to film one more reality show and I had plenty of energy. I just forgot 😫 I’m so mad at myself!

Same here. I overslept and woke up like 1.5 hrs before the end. Finished only at 526 with 12 mins left.. There's always next week. 🤷‍♀️
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Thank you so much doll! Both of them are really cute!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    To everyone getting Halloween items: you should be happy! That’s one less item clogging up your Halloween boxes, imagine paying 55 stars for that while you can get it for free in tb events 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone