🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

My creative look lol 😂 which will bomb
    This is soooo creative. Never liked the colour blue but this is fire!! Lowkey was too shy to tell u this, i remember lurking here when it was the roaring 50s SYS and noticing your looks since they were so nice. You made me add those glittery tights(?) to my wishlist!❤️
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @jhabs smh i should’ve known based on the brow color. and skin tone too i think right? either way your doll and your dopplegangers are stunning!! 😻
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

My creative look lol 😂 which will bomb
    This is soooo creative. Never liked the colour blue but this is fire!! Lowkey was too shy to tell u this, i remember lurking here when it was the roaring 50s SYS and noticing your looks since they were so nice. You made me add those glittery tights(?) to my wishlist!❤️
    Awww this is so sweet <3 and the tights are a fav of mine ! Thanks so much doll
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @therealChar I love that lewk!!!

@woahbabesursotoxic I loved that doll too!

I prefer it when the votes come in quickly - I hate waiting hours to see how my ticket is doing. I hope the speed this weekend is the new norm and not a glitch. 
    iOS Doll 

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Sahana said:

My first look did pretty well, and finished so quick!

Well that was short lived 🙃
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Just submitted my third look!! I forgot that when I first started playing I bought the hair with the big flower for my wedding because I didn’t realize how hard it was to save up k-stars :\ its been in my storage closet and I’m glad it’s finally being put to use lol  

Does anyone know if this hair is available in TB boxes? I've wanted it for a while, but don't want to spend my diamonds on it if there's a chance I can get it during throw back events
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @Sahana yes it's available in TB boxes
    Thank you! 🥰
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    You're more than welcome ❤ Hope you win it in your TB box next time 🤞
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    My 2nd look got 45 votes and I’m 5th for now. Need help deciding my 4th look in advance!

I don’t know which hair style to use.
    Agree for 1st
    Awesome for 2nd
    For the 3rd which I just dropped, I wanted use a darker skin tone on my doll and see how it does:

Comeback with results 🤪
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Y’all I remember before i knew the value of diamonds i bought a dress i never wear lol cause i bought it and found out its in throwback Boxes :/
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Y’all I remember before i knew the value of diamonds i bought a dress i never wear lol cause i bought it and found out its in throwback Boxes :/
    I bought the april fool's streaker outfit (the one w black boxes to censor) and I have NEVER used it, not even once not even by mistake 😭
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @JaelynJax we’re in th same TS group! Good luck, your doll looks stunning!

My first two looks, I caved in and bought one more veil 😩 I know I’ll regret it the minute this SYS ends but I have no self control 🥴 And I really like it lol

Doll your looks are gorgeous. Hopefully we both have a good week. Good luck!!  
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    You're more than welcome ❤ Hope you win it in your TB box next time 🤞

🥺That's so sweet! 🙏🏻 I hope your kind words come true!!❤️ 

👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana and @therealChar dang it! Those looks deserve more votessss! 😫I don’t agreeeee
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    I did pretty good on this look
    @woahbabesursotoxic that look is so pretty! 🥰 I'm so glad it scored well 😇
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

@Sahana and @therealChar dang it! Those looks deserve more votessss! 😫I don’t agreeeee
    @woahbabesursotoxic🥺 thank you, beautiful ❤️
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

55+ average score (so far, it’s early days) and it’s looking like a “shut up and take my money” type of SYS. I’m trying to keep the wise words of @Rikk at the front of my mind and realise that the gorgeous veil is not a very versatile piece and I don’t NEED it (but oh boy do I want it). I’d love that Twilight dye though! Hoping that if I can keep up these scores and someone forgets a couple of tickets I can push my way back up the leaderboard, please send me your positive vibes (and maybe your votes 😇).

I have to say I am overwhelmed by how stunning everyone looks, both here and in the voting booth. For a while I was screenshotting looks I loved but I ended up just capturing everything 😂 it makes me really happy to see the creative looks, the cash looks, the top & skirt looks, the colourful looks, the pants looks! It makes voting fun. 

Good luck to everyone this weekend, you’re all beautiful brides 👰 (and grooms and bridesmaids and wedding guests and ghosties and murderous revenge seekers whose cheating spouses deserve what‘s coming for them 😂) 🤍
    @EmCharlotte I wanna 'Awesome' and 'LOL' because I live for that bracketed comment 😂 (may all cheaters feel the wrath of Darth Vader's lightsaber 🙅🏻‍♀️)
    Your looks are gorgeous, I want your wardrobe! Hope your looks keep up and you pass those pesky TBs! 

👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @KaylaJ wishing you luck!! Your looks are always fantastic and I cheer for you every week 🤍
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍