Options

🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Gigi_kkh_ girl thanks for noticing I hope that I got your vote for that look which gave me 48 votes btw 🤩
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    @Gigi_kkh_ girl thanks for noticing I hope that I got your vote for that look which gave me 48 votes btw 🤩
    I voted for the enemy 🤪  of course you got my vote 😘❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    mel27mel27 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts

Got a great vote with my wedding dress, but my experiment to dress as a bridesmaid failed miserably 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    My sys is glitching 😫 I’ve submitted 2 looks, but don’t have a TS group! This happened last week too, so annoying!

Still don’t have TS, anyone know how I can resolve it? When it happened last week, by this time it had sorted itself 
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My first two looks! 😊 I don't really like how I styled #1 so there's that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Options
    JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    My sys is glitching 😫 I’ve submitted 2 looks, but don’t have a TS group! This happened last week too, so annoying!

Still don’t have TS, anyone know how I can resolve it? When it happened last week, by this time it had sorted itself 
    It should appear after you submit you third look
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Options
    danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

This happened to me for the last three weeks...you get one when you post your third look

for me though, it meant I was in a more chill group with only one tb so maybe same will happen to you?

this week I have three soooo kinda wish that had happened to me 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

My first four submission...not my favorite theme but I’m trying...I just want to finish this and not have to buy a veil 

i love the way your doll looks with those eyebrows. mine looks like i have caterpillars
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @buriteri girl loving your 3rd look😍. I had no luck with submitting a nonwhite wedding look bc apparently the voters on my game are so narrowminded and is stuck with favoring a traditional allwhite wedding look over a creative and unique wedding attire smfh🤦🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    @JaelynJax @danjames12
    I’ve just submitted my 4th look ~ still no TS 🙈😭 
  • Options
    IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited May 2020
    First my group was pretty chill, only a few ticket bueyrs who clearly bought the triple treat, but my scores have all been 51+ so I easily reached them. But now there is a crazy ticket buyer who keeps submitting looks all the time😫 Bye bye t$ hair
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    How can you tell if someone is a hacker or just a ticket buyer?? The girl in first is at 760+ votes right now and looks like she owns every kloset item, her looks have been on theme tho I just can’t tell if I should report her or not
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @Carol Davida

Thank you 🥺💖 Omg I voted for suited dolls and non-traditional dolls whenever I can, if they’re creative and well dressed of course. Our forum sisters are really turning it out this SYS with the dark bride, non-white, and suited bride looks 💖😍
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    My scores got better now and I’m so happy ☺️ But just imagine those 2 won’t exist..and I would be in 1st☺️😂

iOS player 

• Options
    helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Looks 1-4 - I decided not to buy the hairstyle with veil, at least for now 😅 and my look still did great! So far so good! I have two TBs in my group, one has almost 300 points now, other one is just sending poor looks so I overcame her now and I’m 2nd in the group. Let’s see how long it lasts though 🙈
    iOs player