โญ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ KK:H Weekend Event -5/22/20 - 5โญProfessional - Memorial Day Weekendโญ๐ŸŽ–๏ธโ›ฑ๏ธ

Comments

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @buriteri I LOVE SEULGI!!
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @promquin98 omg yes a doll with taste hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’–
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Well I love all the gifts we can get, I hope to have the dress in my GB box, I wish you all the best girls ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’œ
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    well that was sad, even if i didnt expect anythingย 

also could someone specify the number of points needed to get to the hair? as i believe it has changed? sorry if it has been mentioned already
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    guys can reality shows count for professsional gigs?
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Wanted the dress, but Iโ€™m not gonna chase ๐Ÿ™ƒ
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Mklove said:
    guys can reality shows count for professsional gigs?
    Yes, do 3 hr in your bel air house โ˜บ๏ธ
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Thanks a lot!!! As I am new (even though old) I wasnt sure!!!:)))
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Why canโ€™t I get a free box? Iโ€™m so upset ( ignore my doll in random clothes )edit: NVMย ignore, I realised you need 50 event points and not 25 anymore to get the free box ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Yesterday Was a day off in Germany and I completely forgot about this ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ but now I saw items in the game and Iโ€™m glad my kstars are super duper safe โ˜บ๏ธ
    Items cute but not really my style.โ˜บ๏ธ
    Edit: okay the gb dress is cute and if Iโ€™m not getting it in my free box it goes into my wishlist ๐Ÿ˜‚
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got the neckalce on my free GB!
    I really wanted the dress, but hey at least im getting bonus points!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    picked this box after seeing that everyone had the dress here.. Iโ€™m disappointed and sad but itโ€™s not worth chasing

iOS player
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    My box. In truth, I don't really like the hair, I would have preferred the dress, but I'm not going to buy another box or complain so much since I've been since the Easter event without getting any item in the boxes.ย 

• Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    picked this box after seeing that everyone had the dress here.. Iโ€™m disappointed and sad but itโ€™s not worth chasing

Already, I also chose it for the same. It's a shame you couldn't get any item.ย ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I got the hair! I really wanted the dress but Iโ€™m so happy!! I love this hair!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playingย this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iโ€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iโ€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game โœŒ๐ŸผโŒ)
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Why the f. exactly do we need 50 points for the first box?๐Ÿค” And how much is the hair?๐Ÿ˜“ This game is getting worse...
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I was really about to pick the energy box and would have pulled my hair out after chasing last weekend and getting only energy, except for my freebie. Really wanted the dress but I'm happy to pick an item this weekend. Not chasing. The hair is actually pretty cute.

- Emmy
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    Why the f. exactly do we need 50 points for the first box?๐Ÿค” And how much is the hair?๐Ÿ˜“ This game is getting worse...
    Because its an extended Weekend Event! Instead of ending on Sunday, it ends on Monday!
    Sometimes Extended Weekend Events happen when there is a special national holliday on Monday's!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Saw everyone else have the dress here so I tried it and yay! The dress was my fav item from this whole event,

I noticed that the kloset is out of order againย 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    Because its an extended Weekend Event! Instead of ending on Sunday, it ends on Monday!
    Sometimes Extended Weekend Events happen when there is a special national holliday on Monday's!
    Oh great, I did not know that ๐Ÿคญ thank you
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My freebie, pretty happy and very grateful for the points boost ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I play on iOS
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box! Really glad ย 
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKHย  ย (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)