🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @lilviv all of those deserve more votes, you look amazing!!
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    Doll your looks are gorgeous. Hopefully we both have a good week. Good luck!!  
    @JaelynJax thank you! ☺️ Our group is absolutely ridiculous though, the first place already got all the earnbales 🥴
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    First 3 looks, waiting on the count for the 4th. I can’t say I care to get any of the TS stuff this week as I’m not sure when I’d ever use it! But I’ll at least grab the earnables. 

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @Natalie_kkh @KalindaKing
    Same here, no TS group. I contacted support and was told the issue would resolve itself and show up once the TS group is filled with 30 players, but this has never happened to me, I have always immediately been placed in a group. Plus, I could swear there were times that my TS group had less than 30 dolls in it and it showed up just fine so I don't understand what the issue is here. I would really like to know how I am doing compared to my direct competition in my TS group, so I know whether or not I want to get a hairstyle or possibly save my kstars. I do not want to miss out on being top 5 to earn that gorgeous dress and I have no way to tell so it doesn't make much sense. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    I’ve been voting nonstop but still no diamonds, ugh. I think I found @Basak tho! 

Yup, that was me! Still don’t know what the voters want. 😓

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I’m actually so proud of myself🥰 
    I just gave my doll a dress and dye the dress, at least I’m in 4th place. I just want to finish at the top 5 for once 🙂
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Found a runaway bride lol 

This just remembered me to the second dress of Debby ryan at her wedding 😂
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @Maree_kkh thank you love 💕
  • KhalilahjahaanKhalilahjahaan Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Goth Bride Flopped but I still like it...Boho Bride kept me in top 5!

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    How can you tell if someone is a hacker or just a ticket buyer?? The girl in first is at 760+ votes right now and looks like she owns every kloset item, her looks have been on theme tho I just can’t tell if I should report her or not
    Do it, I was just mentioning to someone else that I have had known hackers in my group in the past but didn’t know how to report someone haha. I’m definitely not gonna make that mistake again!
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @ashleydianem That's ridiculous! Your first look is beautiful. Definitely deserved 50+
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    ended up submitting an extra ticket to see if i can awaken the TB’s. got what i asked for, and even a little bit more!! the doll below me is probably going to surprise attack me in the end. not like i needed that TS dress anyways:

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    @Natalie_kkh @KalindaKing
    Same here, no TS group. I contacted support and was told the issue would resolve itself and show up once the TS group is filled with 30 players, but this has never happened to me, I have always immediately been placed in a group. Plus, I could swear there were times that my TS group had less than 30 dolls in it and it showed up just fine so I don't understand what the issue is here. I would really like to know how I am doing compared to my direct competition in my TS group, so I know whether or not I want to get a hairstyle or possibly save my kstars. I do not want to miss out on being top 5 to earn that gorgeous dress and I have no way to tell so it doesn't make much sense. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 
    I have submitted and got results for my 4th look, my 5th ticket will be ready in less than an hour ~ can’t see their not being a group of 30 in that time 👀🤷🏻‍♀️ Getting really annoyed now! 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I hate my ts group ):

iOS player
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    @Nath_2019 I think you’re in the same ts group as me ☺️
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    I hate my ts group ):

Same here...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone