🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

😭😭😭
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Still do not have trendsetters in my game. I suppose you can't lose if you don't have it to begin with...?

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    So no color, got it 👏🏻😂
    Can't be mad though - I know that my gown wardrobe isn't that great and I'm already starting to run out of dresses 🤷🏻‍♀️🌺

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Has anyone gotten more than diamond yet in the voting booth???
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    if you still don’t have trendsetters- Please post here, and I’ll see what kind of advice “I can get for you.  It’s the thread in support.  Again, post here. https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5458151/sys-event-not-showing-up#latest

are sure you have updated to v10.12
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    how do you report that you think there is a hacker in your TS group? this girl has submitted like 18 on theme looks and its sketching me out. is it through an in game ticket?
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Guys i have a problem and i need help.Which gown would you recommend me to get with diamonds that is the most versatile and that i could use for most sys and it scores good? 
    Thank you all for the time you put to help me out ❤️❤️❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    yes @kkhMarie. I would send an ingame message, explain your suspicions and ask them to check your group.  If it’s cheating, pretty sure they disappear from the group, but Support can tell you more.  Sorry your group is questionable,hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    chey said:
    @Nath_2019 I think you’re in the same ts group as me ☺️
    OMG YES!!! how awesome! This had never happened to me😍 good luck 💕💕💕
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Still do not have trendsetters in my game. I suppose you can't lose if you don't have it to begin with...?

That's aloso me calling my diamond in voting booth since yesterday.
    This also my call this morning. I used same gif 😂😂😂
    iOS player 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I only have one outfit below 50 yet I’m struggling to even be in top 10. Might cry tbh. 🙄
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    jhabs said:
    How can you tell if someone is a hacker or just a ticket buyer?? The girl in first is at 760+ votes right now and looks like she owns every kloset item, her looks have been on theme tho I just can’t tell if I should report her or not
    Do it, I was just mentioning to someone else that I have had known hackers in my group in the past but didn’t know how to report someone haha. I’m definitely not gonna make that mistake again!

Worst case that person just spends A LOT of money on the game and best case you make a hacker lose their game.
  • Taiga_AnnaTaiga_Anna Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I’ve given up on getting the ts hair because first place has over 600 points and the rest are right behind her with 400+. I’m trying to maintain 5th to get the dress and hoping there are no last minute ticket buyers on the last day. I really want the dress 😭😭
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

I just won the dress it’s really nice wouldn’t be my favorite dress but I like the sparkles 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    So as my original comment was deleted because of the uncensored names underneath the dolls I wanted to say that in no way am I attacking anyone. I will stick up for y'all but I'll never go after a person. I had just woken up and I censored the rankings but not the names underneath the dolls. And I do apologize if I had offended anyone but that wasn't my intention.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    so is anyone else having to wait for like an hour to get votes 🤔
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone